• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Attention all sponsor Representatives please read!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The team here at ASF would like to host a "clash of the sponsors" contest.. we will be hosting the final contest over at IMF

If any sponsors are interested it would simply be a contest where you would enter your sponsored athlete of your choice, set him or her up with the cycle and goal of their own desire preferably bulking..

This is simply for fun.. it will be a 12-14 week contest..
At the end of the contest, there will be polls that are attached to each athlete that is entered.. and the beauty is, the members get to vote in the polls for who they believe made the best gains or transformation.. it doesn't have to come down to the wire with pound-for-pound, it will ultimately come down to the most drastic change..

The sponsors will be responsible for supplying their own athlete.. at the same time each sponsor that enters will add a little bit of their own products to the grand prize winner, depending on how many entries we have that will dictate if there is a second or third place winner..

This is simply for fun and it's no reflection on the sponsors products, as results will vary..

We would like to begin the contest starting October 1st!

Link to contest entree forum
"Clash of the Sponsors"

give me the biggest toughest person on the forum please.

Hey, even the smallest guy could make the most improvements, compared to someone that already has a base.. hmmm.. sometimes these contests get pretty interesting with guys that are just tapping into their potential.. ;)

These guys must have been posting right while I was because we all said the same thing ;)
These contests can be absolute Dynamite for the average..
Therefore no one should get discouraged or intimidated..because ultimately they're competing against their very own self not someone else..

to the untrained eye all people will see is a big guy ;)

I definitely agree with this but that's why I initially said this isn't really pound-for-pound, but it would be hard to not look at the mass monsters

Sounds like fun!!

This is a great idea.. reverse engineer those angles lmao

This is a great idea.. reverse engineer those angles lmao

Got to be innovative... We have to tap into people's potential, some of the most unique individuals don't fit in the same boxes as everyone else does, it's time for people to shine!

This "could" be interesting, we will see.

Excited to see who ends up representing what sponsors. It’s be cool to see some guys layer on meat and others trim down.

Lets see it ASF!!

Get Shredded!
Excited to see who ends up representing what sponsors. It’s be cool to see some guys layer on meat and others trim down.

Lets see it ASF!!

Exactly man a little bit unorthodox and people just making results and progress... Considering the time of the year it would be nice to have some bulk, but if we could get a variety of competitors from all walks of life.. it would be pretty unique to see what everybody can bring to the table

I think it would be pretty cool to see an older lion with a dad bod chisel up like a Greek god

This definitely gives added incentive..
No time like the here and Now!

Sponsors!
Let's start headhunting and look around for some athletes..
you can make your announcement inside of this thread that you will be participating..

Interesting...

Easy to find guys that will take free gear, Hard to keep them logging.

Shit, if ur looking for an athlete to sponsor I’m ur guy. Unlike most of these other fucks, I actually lift and I’m perfectly out of shape currently to make drastic changes lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back