• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Simple Formulas for Making Injectable Homebrew Anabolic Steroid Preparations

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Simple Formulas for Making Injectable Homebrew Anabolic Steroid Preparations

Question: “I’d like to get started with making my own homebrew injectable anabolic steroid preparations. There are a lot of ‘recipes’ on the Web. What are some simple, basic formulas, provided as the easiest way possible that’s still completely good?”

Answer: First let’s consider the carrier. There’s a wide variety of choices available, but I’d say the simplest is Wesson soybean oil from the supermarket. This may sound like a crude choice but from years of experience with it, I trust it moreso than any oil other than genuine pharmaceutical grade, such as Croda. It has the highest clarity of any such oil, and therefore the lowest content of particulate matter.

Going a bit more complex but not very much so, Wesson can be mixed with ethyl oleate USP in for example a 50/50 mixture. The reason to do this is to produce a more easily-flowing final product. If doing so, the simplest thing is to make a pre-mix beforehand, such as 100 mL each of Wesson and of the ethyl oleate.

Below, we’ll call the carrier oil “the carrier,” whether it’s pure Wesson or the above mixture with ethyl oleate, or some other oil or mixture of your choice.

Second, let’s consider the materials other than your anabolic steroids that might be added to the carrier oil. These would generally be benzyl benzoate USP, to add solubilizing power, and/or benzyl alcohol USP to act as a bacteriostatic. For simplicity, you could mix 20 parts benzyl benzoate to 1 part benzyl alcohol to create a single additive solution. An example way of doing this would be to mix together 100 mL benzyl benzoate and 5 mL benzyl alcohol.

Example preparations of 100 mL total for personal use would then be:
Optionally, oil can be added as needed to obtain a measured desired volume. For example, a vial might have been filled with exactly 100 mL of a convenient sterile substance such as benzyl benzoate, marked with tape to indicate that level, and then drained. On making the preparation, a little less than the above carrier would be used; the product would be “topped off” to the marked volume at the end. Another way is to do the preparation inside a syringe with a sterile filter already in place. Ordinarily a smaller volume such as only 30 mL would be prepared at a time when using that method.

However, the above mL values for carrier will be close enough for all practical purposes – a difference of for example 1% in steroid concentration is not important at all.

Some might say that the above benzyl alcohol concentration is too low, but it’s now common or possibly universal practice in European injectables for BA to be just under 1% concentration. The material is a known irritant and allergic sensitizer. With careful practices it can even be omitted – personally I always do so myself – but many like to have it present. If bacteria are allowed into the vial, BA will not reverse that contamination in any case, whether at 1% or 5%. The key really is proper practices, not BA.

Can we get a step by step by using a 30ml syringe and syringe filter? I’ve never really thought of this, it would make home brewing an option for essentially anyone who wanted to without investing in all the equipment. Home brewing oils is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time now I just didn’t really want to invest in all the equipment since I’d only be making it for myself.

Also ..If you DO want to experience first hand how bad they suck..lol do NOT buy a 30mL syringe. Buy the 60mL because you will not because to press (with your thumb) enough PSI to push oil through a 30mL barrel
Interesting. I’ve used syringe filters quite a few times over the years. A few years back i got some local gear that was amazing but the stoppers sucked. Every time I stuck a syringe in it a piece of rubber would fall into the vials. I would filter the oil once I got halfway done with a vial and transfer it to sterile vials with better stoppers.

Many years of pinning through scar tissue lol all seriousness though it’s a little time consuming but not terrible

- - - Updated - - -

Many years of pinning through scar tissue lol all seriousness though it’s a little time consuming but not terrible

Can we get a step by step by using a 30ml syringe and syringe filter? I’ve never really thought of this, it would make home brewing an option for essentially anyone who wanted to without investing in all the equipment. Home brewing oils is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time now I just didn’t really want to invest in all the equipment since I’d only be making it for myself.

The sticky at the top of the page has pics for using a syringe filter. Like Blimpy says though use a 60mL syringe and just use a cheap caulking gun to apply pressure. I don't have any pics but you just put a fully loaded 60mL syringe in an empty caulking gun and use it to apply the pressure. It saves you a ton of pushing. Again as Blimpy said a simple bottle top setup is actually pretty cheap. I am a bit of an ebay whore but you could get a filter, media bottle and hand pump for about $50 and do 250mL of a product and then just buy a new filter or two whenever you need to again reusing the media bottle. You may need a crimper but there are cheap packages out there with a crimper, vials, stoppers and tops for $50-$75.

Yeah man.. whatman Polycap filters are really the way to go. You can get thousands of mL through a single Polycap. They are only about 70$

I know some guys run a reusable inline capsule filter. I would love to find one as buying and sterilizing filter discs is cheap and easy. I just can't seem to find one. I run a buchner setup now but would love to try an inline capsule type filter. I may have to check those out even if they are throw away's. I use mig840 for my carrier now and it speeds up the process a lot compared to GSO.

A .22uM syringe filter? You must have the grip strength of the Hulk! ;)
I use a caulking gun with a 60ml syringe and a .22 filter. Yes you have to squeeze hard and make sure that filter is screwed on tight or it blows off and makes a huge mess.

Don’t use a 60ml use like 5-6 10ML syringes hella easy take take the tip syringe off draw back the solution put tip back on the syringe and put it in the vile easy and of course you have a filter on the and of the syringe

Whatman Polycap.. get you a nice digital peristaltic pump to go with it. You can filter a liter in about 10mins

How many times can you use the filter?

Can you change the membrane inside?

I know syringe filters a single use, but I was wondering how these filters work.

can you filter different compunds?

Thanks
ChefTren

I made a detailed description of polycap use on BOP.
Lol!
I think some solvents will breakdown the nylon if the filter sits unused for a period of time. Flushing well with carrier oil probably will prolong it.
I use the same filter for different products but use a progressive path. For example:
1. Test prop.
2. Sust 250
3. Sust 350
4. Cyp
5. Test E

If I’m making a test prop blended with tren or whatever, I’ll reverse the order and #6 will be Rip Cut, etc. I might even filter tren ace as #7.

I’m making 1-3 liters at a time so any crossing of one compound into another product is minuscule.

Been lurking around the forum for a while soaking in everything I could. Just finished my first batch of Test Cyp 250 a couple weeks ago. Or actually two batches total. I used 2%BA 18%BB and MCT for carrier oil. I used the .22 syringe filters but I think I’m gonna invest in the funnel/beaker with a vacuum pump. I was just gonna use a hand pump/brake bleeder for the vacuum. Since I’m o my brewing for myself and a buddy I don’t see the since In spending too much on a vacuum. I will say I’m fairly amazed at how easy the whole process was. The longest part was sterilizing everything. I didn’t want to skimp at all and risk an infection. It’s been almost 3 weeks and nothing has crashed. Pinned very smooth no pip. Well a little on the left side but I’m right handed and pinned after a few beers so I think it was my fault. I’ve pinned my right glute twice and left side only once but the right side was fine both times. I honestly couldn’t tell where I had even pinned. Took labs the other day and total test came back >1,500 and free t >50. I bought the cheaper elcia test or whatever as I wasn’t concerned with exact numbers I just wanted to know the powder was legit. I pinned 375mg a week. 1.5cc once weekly and tested 3 days after last injection. So at peak. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the info. I learned a lot of great info here. Also to anyone who is thinking of home brewing do your research and most important thing I learned was sterilize everything. If you think it’s needs re sterilized do it. To give you an idea of how long it took me to brew and filter maybe 45mins. Maybe. But I spent a couple hours or more over a couple days sterilizing. Probably over kill but if it’s going In my body I want it done right. Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to share my experience. Again thanks to all who shared your knowledge!

Back