• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why...why are these BOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Not much brotherhood here I'm a highly respected man in the community I stand for proper etiquette , good manners , moral fiber , a strong sense of giving back setting a example , woman's rights , food for the homeless , fresh undies and even fresher skidmarks , legalizing gear , sharing my stanky farts with all letting noone miss out on the he salvation the stench brings

Why are these BOP fagets encroaching to ASF?
DO THEY NOT REALIZE WHAT ASF MEANS?
Well, it's not All Sexy Fagets that's for damn sure....
I'm prolly gonna head back to one of my hetero bb sites....like CrazyBulk or NoFagetsBodyBuilding.com.
I miss Blackstar and Reggie....wait a minute, you think...........na. no way.....

Sent from my FDA work phone
Duh bro, that's why I joined! Thanks for the welcoming!!! I really do enjoy ASF & the knowledge, humor and brutal honesty you guys have makes it that much better.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Duh bro, that's why I joined! Thanks for the welcoming!!! I really do enjoy ASF & the knowledge, humor and brutal honesty you guys have makes it that much better.

Don’t let poirot fool you, he’s the gayest one on this site. What he means by going to a hetero bb forum, is trying to turn straights, gay. Don’t fall for his antics. He’ll lure you in by talking shit getting you to engage in shit talking, then he’ll pm you asking if he can blow you to call a truce.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Don’t let poirot fool you, he’s the gayest one on this site. What he means by going to a hetero bb forum, is trying to turn straights, gay. Don’t fall for his antics. He’ll lure you in by talking shit getting you to engage in shit talking, then he’ll pm you asking if he can blow you to call a truce.

Dispense Quick Rep
Lmfao, I've been to prison bro. Don't take the candy left on your pillow!!!

You guys shoulda been here before all the stickies got erased.... I swear I learned more in my first month just reading the stickies then I ever did from fellow gym rats or men’s health magazines haha

You guys shoulda been here before all the stickies got erased.... I swear I learned more in my first month just reading the stickies then I ever did from fellow gym rats or men’s health magazines haha

Nothing was "erased" they were just unstuck due to clutter, try using the search feature.

Nothing was "erased" they were just unstuck due to clutter, try using the search feature.
Heavy blood test protocol for cyp or e was erased. It no longer exist anywhere on this site. Theirs a couple more stickies that I searched word for word and got no results. I had one screen shoted about home brew recipes that ones gone now too

IML Gear Cream!
pariot is just misunderstood, he runs bunk AI and never PCT's, PCT is for quiters
I like that guy lmao

Heavy blood test protocol for cyp or e was erased. It no longer exist anywhere on this site. Theirs a couple more stickies that I searched word for word and got no results. I had one screen shoted about home brew recipes that ones gone now too

I did not delete any threads and I certainly would not delete any of heavyiron's threads.

Mmmmmmm.....
8e4ebc1e002598eb333b269b8c21a645.jpg

Sent from my FDA work phone

The fuck is tren b?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
TrenB is a Tren with no ester. It is great for a pre workout. Hit's you right away and is only around for 4-6hrs I beleieve. I don't know the exact number but Myself, Bigdaddyperk and BigGainetime all love it. It's a great pre workout especially with some TestB or Test no Ester whichever you want to call it.

TrenB is a Tren with no ester. It is great for a pre workout. Hit's you right away and is only around for 4-6hrs I beleieve. I don't know the exact number but Myself, Bigdaddyperk and BigGainetime all love it. It's a great pre workout especially with some TestB or Test no Ester whichever you want to call it.
Shits legit AF! Mm better get your hands on some.

Tren base was a huge thing here about 3 years ago. The hype has kind of died down. There were shops making blends of tren base/tne, tren base/tne/anadrol and all kinds of other combinations. We just aren’t used to seeing it referred to as tren b. It’s effective as fuck though.

Dispense Quick Rep

Tren base was a huge thing here about 3 years ago. The hype has kind of died down. There were shops making blends of tren base/tne, tren base/tne/anadrol and all kinds of other combinations. We just aren’t used to seeing it referred to as tren b. It’s effective as fuck though.

Dispense Quick Rep
I have yet to see that either until now lol. I mean I assumed base... But you know.

Get Shredded!

Dispense Quick Rep
TheGoldLine TrenB is no fucking joke. Neither is their injectable SDrol and injectable MTren…. Shit will put you close to lights-out pinning it, but after look the fuck out and you will own the gym!!!!

TheGoldLine TrenB is no fucking joke. Neither is their injectable SDrol and injectable MTren…. Shit will put you close to lights-out pinning it, but after look the fuck out and you will own the gym!!!!

I’ve never tried injectable superdrol. Imagine that blended with tren base!

Dispense Quick Rep

I have some TNE but haven’t used any in a while. Also have M-tren both inj and tabs. Once I decide to blast I will implement those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I liked TNE a shit ton, but man I just tried tren base the other day. And I legit felt like I could pull down a helicopter and take a bite.

I liked TNE a shit ton, but man I just tried tren base the other day. And I legit felt like I could pull down a helicopter and take a bite.

Fuck YES IRON PROPHET throw injectable SDrol or Injectable MTren all in the same syringe. 1cc TrenB 100mg's, 1/2cc TNE 50mg's and 2mgs of MTren or 25mg's of SDrol and then come talk to me you'll be so happy and not the same ever again lol Throwing weights around like it ain't nobody's business "Bigdaddyperk"

People wrapped up in what stuff is called...
Pretty sure we used to call TNE or TestB simply Test suspension. At least that’s what was on the pharma labels.

Fuck YES IRON PROPHET throw injectable SDrol or Injectable MTren all in the same syringe. 1cc TrenB 100mg's, 1/2cc TNE 50mg's and 2mgs of MTren or 25mg's of SDrol and then come talk to me you'll be so happy and not the same ever again lol Throwing weights around like it ain't nobody's business "Bigdaddyperk"
Wtf sachie your fucking nutz bro but shit I'm gonna be trying some tren base soon for the first time and can't wait . With all those goodies you pin I'm surprised your not lifting cars lol ..

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Wtf sachie your fucking nutz bro but shit I'm gonna be trying some tren base soon for the first time and can't wait . With all those goodies you pin I'm surprised your not lifting cars lol ..

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk
Close Doc, close lol
Gym stops sometimes and watches what the fuck I'm doing and it's pretty fucking cool and pushes me even more brother ;)
About to slow my roll though. Had a good cycle of TrenA, MastP and TestP but got ramped up a little high here at the end. Stopping it all at the end of this week and going to low EQ, TestE and Decca

Sachie didn’t mention it but he trains at Curves.
Those cows all look at him like beefcake. Not sexually but like beef they can actually eat...with a side of fries and extra mayo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back