• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why...why are these BOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Sachie didn’t mention it but he trains at Curves.
Those cows all look at him like beefcake. Not sexually but like beef they can actually eat...with a side of fries and extra mayo.
Fuck CoachCabo don't be giving out my secrets bro lol

Heavy blood test protocol for cyp or e was erased. It no longer exist anywhere on this site. Theirs a couple more stickies that I searched word for word and got no results. I had one screen shoted about home brew recipes that ones gone now too
I copied to to a new sticky a few months back

I did not delete any threads and I certainly would not delete any of heavyiron's threads.
Heavy blood test protocol for cyp or e was erased. It no longer exist anywhere on this site. Theirs a couple more stickies that I searched word for word and got no results. I had one screen shoted about home brew recipes that ones gone now too
I think the guy who posted those stickies that are deleted, not just unstuck, was the one who removed them.

Arnold didn't delete anything, he just "uncluttered" some stuff mostly from myself

Close Doc, close lol
Gym stops sometimes and watches what the fuck I'm doing and it's pretty fucking cool and pushes me even more brother ;)
About to slow my roll though. Had a good cycle of TrenA, MastP and TestP but got ramped up a little high here at the end. Stopping it all at the end of this week and going to low EQ, TestE and Decca
Yeah I just got of off cruising for 7 weeks. It's nice to take a break and regulate. Sometimes the gear gets the best off us but hey that's the fun of it.

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

W3LCOME BOPPERS. nice to see most of you arent thin, foreskinned pussies..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shit is still called TNE and TRNE.
I guess BoP just calls it something different.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Thats what I said. Thats what she said.
Never seen it abbreviated TestB or TrenB - I thought maybe dude was dyslexic or retarded or something
Shit is still called TNE and TRNE.
I guess BoP just calls it something different.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jury still out on that- as it stands 60%-40% so leaning less towards thin, foreskinned pussies

Sent from my Dick
W3LCOME BOPPERS. nice to see most of you arent thin, foreskinned pussies..

Get Shredded!
So let me get this straight. Bop ratted it’s own sponsors out to the feds and then gets hacked and took over and you guys would think about going back if it was up again. :coffee:

So let me get this straight. Bop ratted it’s own sponsors out to the feds and then gets hacked and took over and you guys would think about going back if it was up again. :coffee:
I don't know any details of shit. I know a fuck ton of hear say.... But I've made myself very comfy here at asf

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Lol. I love how creative the BOP rumors have become: fentanyl, feds, snitches, etc...
You know what else?
BOP sold gear to the 9/11 hijackers, sold coke to the CIA, sold phentanyl to the whole 6th grade at Sandy Hook Elementary, sold the Batman shooter his hair dye and ammo, sold the Federal Govt the car that JFK was killed in, helped O.J. gas up the Bronco, ran the server Hilary used to sell classified info to the chinks, DWBO is actually Qanon and lives deep inside Area 51, and Irish Oak has seven cocks, ... one for everyday of the week! 😄

Lol. I love how creative the BOP rumors have become: fentanyl, feds, snitches, etc...
You know what else?
BOP sold gear to the 9/11 hijackers, sold coke to the CIA, sold phentanyl to the whole 6th grade at Sandy Hook Elementary, sold the Batman shooter his hair dye and ammo, sold the Federal Govt the car that JFK was killed in, helped O.J. gas up the Bronco, ran the server Hilary used to sell classified info to the chinks, DWBO is actually Qanon and lives deep inside Area 51, and Irish Oak has seven cocks, ... one for everyday of the week!
My MF DAWG, 7 DICKS THO????

Ok, I exaggerated, its actually just one dick.... With 7 haters hanging off the end of it at all times!!!
There we go LMFAO

I am from bop and hurt my soul when it went down. But I have cruised this board and and it’s as good as any forum site and has some of same sponsors I use like my buddies pomp’s. Same dudes I was friends with on bop are on here as well. I like it and I’ll stay here.

- - - Updated - - -

I am from bop and hurt my soul when it went down. But I have cruised this board and and it’s as good as any forum site and has some of same sponsors I use like my buddies pomp’s. Same dudes I was friends with on bop are on here as well. I like it and I’ll stay here.

You know what else?
BOP sold gear to the 9/11 hijackers, sold coke to the CIA, sold phentanyl to the whole 6th grade at Sandy Hook Elementary, sold the Batman shooter his hair dye and ammo, sold the Federal Govt the car that JFK was killed in, helped O.J. gas up the Bronco, ran the server Hilary used to sell classified info to the chinks, DWBO is actually Qanon and lives deep inside Area 51, and Irish Oak has seven cocks, ... one for everyday of the week!
Whoh!! Like whoh

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You know what else?
I know right! Isn't that fucking crazy?.....

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
That bronco had a lot of gas didn't it
Man on The run

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

It's ok, quite better since Heavy came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back