• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nipro barrels suck ass.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The luer lock pins are sharp and ok but the barrels are sticky as hell. I’m about ready to whack them with a rock to get flow. Any others experience this? BD is my favorite but hard to find in luer lock at the gauge and length I like. EZ glide seems slightly better... what’s your preferred barrel brand? Westend medical kinda leaves something to be desired...

My preference as well
732ec2ff6426790c7637ef61a3639d3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ugh. They used to be great, then they went downhill bad. Needles are alright though.

I've been using the Exel barrels and always BD needles. The Exel ones have a little nipple to push the last bit out lol. Never had an issue with them and I've been through probably 400+

Ugh. They used to be great, then they went downhill bad. Needles are alright though.

I've been using the Exel barrels and always BD needles. The Exel ones have a little nipple to push the last bit out lol. Never had an issue with them and I've been through probably 400+

*snort* He said nipple.

Off topic but...
I just got bloods recently on my trt dose and test came back over 1700 on 200mg on ugl test.
Don't get it twisted, I am just happy with that number and ain't pimpin anybody.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

BD all the way for me...nary a problem! Tried Nipro and Exel...hurt too much and had one Nipro needle break off during injection.

The Exel barrels are good so I should use them with the BD needles.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't like Nipro either, there always seems to be a little bubble at the top. I don't remember a bubble when I used to get Covidien. Maybe I will try BD next. Gpzmedlab has combo specials for BD.

I actually use both and I sometimes have a problem and sometimes I don't..what I do is I like to pull the plunger back and forth and I'll loosen it up a little bit.. it seems to be hit or miss with them being problematic.

Covidien hasn't given me any issues except with slin pins the plunger is a bit to flexible

Back