• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOP members...

IML Gear Cream!
Bro, you guys are good. I see you huge ass in your pic. You put the work in, that's something we can all agree on. Hazing aside, you won't meet a better group of people on a forum than this one. Be yourselves, dig in. You're a part of asf now, all of you.
Thank you sir i apreciate that

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

This dude is my favorite of the new group. Nothing really against everyone else. But this guy here I believe is most like us here at asf. No bullshit, hard working and willing to help. Glad you made it here. You fit right in.

Thank you TO. Very humbling to have such regards. Appreciate that man..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also just to add to what you said I agree. I’ve seen some vets post shit that is terrible advice or couldn’t be further from the truth and guys with less than 100 post drop some straight up knowledge. The whole “vet” status Imo more so means the person is a good man that can be trusted, contributes, and helps others when he can.
Lol. The "VET" status means nothing. As long as your a daily poster and guys like you then you can become a vet. I saw guys with less than a year in become a staff member which is a joke then turn around and sell a bunch of homebrew products on the itrader/sell/trade section whatever you wanna call it. Trust me you will see alot of advice from guys that have no buisness giving advise that googled it then copy and paste it or try to put it in their own words. There are alot of BOP members that are spreading out to other forums inclusing myself but I'm in and out here and there and some of them come off a little strong but the good ones will stay around and the others will drift off. The more members the better considering all the sources here. It's good for buisness.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just want some bad ass buddies online that are into the same shit as me !! I’m married work my ass off , have a bunch of kids , lift a lot , eat a lot and talk a lot of shit lol

So i guess since were somewhere new...we cant be ourselves? Well hell who i gonna be now...ok now im Biggaintime

I'm a monster
I love dead

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yup what you into: watermelons or grapefruits?? I’ll crush them with my adductors for you so you can crank one out

Lol easy kai or you won't be able to get in the mr o

Well it’s funny that when you’re at bop and everything is going great. You think wow this forum maybe the best. Same with the mods and members. Everybody is brothering and Bro’n!
Ya think that the mods and the owner (TestFreak aka Pain) is admin of the gods lol. Awe whoops a lot of people don’t know what I’m talking about here.

Quick history lesson. Pain to y’all is TestFreak to me. I used to be a mod for TestFreak back when he had chemicalsoldier. He sold chemicalsoldier and started BOP. But there was some issues from the past and so he had TestFreak ghost out and Pain created by the jizz of a unicorn ! So Pain has his new identity and a new board. And here we are roughly 8-9 years later

Last edited:
Bro, you guys are good. I see you huge ass in your pic. You put the work in, that's something we can all agree on. Hazing aside, you won't meet a better group of people on a forum than this one. Be yourselves, dig in. You're a part of asf now, all of you.
He speaks the truth!

Lol easy kai or you won't be able to get in the mr o

Lmao I’ll just wear a mask so they won’t know it’s me

Wait what?
We have to wear mask?
I'm going to need a smaller head!

"Honey can you pick me up a 2x mask on the way home? Not green"

Back