• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Gearbunny from BOP

Get Shredded!
OP has to learn how threads are taken over lol
85f3e69cc208f03bd38aa1a0dd0fd7bb.gif

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It’s a goddamn invasion. BRB building a wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im training a guy who started on a cycle of (wont bash) labs ... His bloods were shit and they also gave him TERRIBLE cycle advice. He pmed me for help, was a complete stranger at that point. I fixed his supps & training. He had blown his load on (wont bash) labs and didmt have the cash to start over. I emailed Sparta... They sent the guy replacements FREE OF CHARGE and didnt even ask for a log or bloods or ANYTHING in return! His levels came UP nicely and hes 4 weeks into Sparta gear and doing great now!
The fact that the flames started on this persons thread tells me that MM was just waitin for someone, anyone, anywhere, to mention Sparta so he could pounce with these highly suspect and easily edited "reports".
Thats why I asked the question... To draw the bs out if there was gonna be any. Ive never ran Sparta but my wife is, first cycle amd she has seen crazy recomp off 10mgs/day of Spartas Var.
They are stand up guys and there are probably 100 other untold stories of their kindness.
I rep Feral, Im pinning Feral... but I stand with Sparta any day!!!
Bam!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Welcome SweetBrown

Max

Sweetbrown welcome! I bet you have some stories to tell!
And let me apologize for the local chimps turning your welcome thread into a flaming fuckfest :p
Glad you are here!

Impossible nope fuck I’ve brewed a bad batch myself.

Including WM, when I read that the so called “chemist” tested GH to the wrong standard on meso, that to me spoke volumes.

So, a dude that that knows a chemist, creates WM then chooses the standard for the chemist to test to. In which, he blatantly admits having discussions via pm with Jano about the testing of the GH behind the scenes and still somehow gets it wrong.

I have 0 faith in the report, literally none. BUT for sure mistakes can be made.

My main problem is this, this isn’t the first time I saw this report, or the second or the third. All posted by the same person or persons making the same claim of “harm reduction” followed up by dudes who board hopped guns blazing to cut down a lab name, exactly what I saw in this thread yet again. Look suspicious much?

I watched for some time and knew not only was the report most likely bullshit, the intent behind its delivery and methods used very very clearly spelled out ulterior motives. Like I said above, I have 0 patience for self fulfilling ego bullshit or flaming a person or lab with the intent to bring attention to another. That’s weak minded.

Now, I know without a shadow of a doubt two glaringly obvious things at this point.

1. Said lab has pulled 0 not a single fucking bad blood. Not a single fucking one and is still under attack.

2. The intent behind the delivery is more than just suspect at this point, in my mind it’s firmly confirmed that something is very wrong and amiss.

Lastly, I’ll say this. One of my closest and trusted friends, a guy that I know is not intent on serving his ego pulled bloods on this labs gear AND AI in question. His numbers weren’t just good, they were fucking fantastic. Yet, ignored by this vigilante band of harm reduction bandits?

I’ve read the threads you mentioned every single one, I base all my decisions on raw data always have.

So yeah, the word of the day here is bullshit, that’s what I’m being served and I’ll not have another bite.
your a moron bro lol. Keep believing what you want to believe that’s fine but your being close minded and not looking at anything from both sides of the fence.

Im training a guy who started on a cycle of (wont bash) labs ... His bloods were shit and they also gave him TERRIBLE cycle advice. He pmed me for help, was a complete stranger at that point. I fixed his supps & training. He had blown his load on (wont bash) labs and didmt have the cash to start over. I emailed Sparta... They sent the guy replacements FREE OF CHARGE and didnt even ask for a log or bloods or ANYTHING in return! His levels came UP nicely and hes 4 weeks into Sparta gear and doing great now!
The fact that the flames started on this persons thread tells me that MM was just waitin for someone, anyone, anywhere, to mention Sparta so he could pounce with these highly suspect and easily edited "reports".
Thats why I asked the question... To draw the bs out if there was gonna be any. Ive never ran Sparta but my wife is, first cycle amd she has seen crazy recomp off 10mgs/day of Spartas Var.
They are stand up guys and there are probably 100 other untold stories of their kindness.

Not just Sparta any lab that fucks up I will call em on their bullshit.

Your wife is loving the var because it is not 10mg per tab they are actually 28mg per tab well at least that one specific tab is.

If you say I doctor reports you can happily suck a dick. If you implied I received doctored reports than disregard the insult.

I have pulled probably over 100 blood test on labs and speak my opinion on every one of them.

The reason I responded on her thread was she mentioned Sparta labs who is not a sponsor on ASF.

And we all had that one lab with the “o he is a nice fella” IA and that got us mold in vials and mislabeled gear.

Here is his report on his car tab. Another reason they have no idea on how to actually press.
79da2f3c2a099c1805cdb9212d48371b.jpg

Your wife is loving the var because it is not 10mg per tab they are actually 28mg per tab well at least that one specific tab is.

If you say I doctor reports you can happily suck a dick. If you implied I received doctored reports than disregard the insult.

I have pulled probably over 100 blood test on labs and speak my opinion on every one of them.

The reason I responded on her thread was she mentioned Sparta labs who is not a sponsor on ASF.

And we all had that one lab with the “o he is a nice fella” IA and that got us mold in vials and mislabeled gear.

Here is his report on his car tab. Another reason they have no idea on how to actually press.

And this is as well:

https://m.imgur.com/XsV5qnI

Funny how all the WM tests are all off by a mile, but the Jano ones are good?
Has WM ever showed pics of his buddy's equipment? Hell dude doesn't even do the testing himself, am I correct?

He just middle mans and collects a few bucks to feel important.

Listen dude. I saw how you guys treated Sparta on meso, and let's return the favor. The hammer swings both ways here.

Please address non resolved issues from this thread.

I called you out about not knowing what Roche Eclia methodology testing was.

You can't cherry pick responses that you feel like answering and not reply to the ones that make you look like a fool. You roasted so many sources for the same thing. So please respond to my reply. The one where you took a fence swing, and missed.

Iron prophet posted bloods on 600 test e with 260+/- E2. You said he must be running Sparta product to get those numbers.

1) It's a ECLIA test which actually shows that the tren is very good.
2) you think that 600 test can get your E2 to 260 something? Oh honey... Maybe it's time to hit the books a bit more before you call yourself some kind of opinionated guru.
3) since you've ran so many bloods in order to speak your mind on sources, let's see the ones you ran on Spartas gear.
You sure are speaking you mind on them quite a bit around the interwebs as you call them.
Oh you haven't? So then you aren't meeting your own criteria on this matter? It's almost like your have a personal vendetta against them. Kinda makes you wonder what your driving force behind it is...

Oh wait, I'm recalling something here!
You had a source apply on SST right before you and your crew brigade Sparta on there.

I'm straight up wondering what you stand to benefit if a top source on a board loses ground by your direct actions while your meso source applies I'm the same te frame you an the meso crew brigade. Kinda makes me think you may have ulterior motives here.. 🤔🤔

So now you have 2 things to address publicly for me Mr Mighty Mouse

Good morning

Welcome and spartapharma sucks don’t order from them underdosing bitches!

Lmao you’re still running around bad mouthing people... MESO dudes are a bit on the obsessive side... like how much time do you spend every day obsessing about Sparta?

In the mean time here is some bloodwork from spartan products... test comes in at 6x’s the MG dose and that Aromasin definitely putting in its work at 12.5-25mg/day (depending how heavy I was dosing the test)

The upper is free test, lower is total test... you ever get your free test over 2k before? Snatch up some Sparta mastp, it’ll get you there. Xoxo

7536608858a244eb8a745c7cdfc32284.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao you’re still running around bad mouthing people... MESO dudes are a bit on the obsessive side... like how much time do you spend every day obsessing about Sparta?

In the mean time here is some bloodwork from spartan products... test comes in at 6x’s the MG dose and that Aromasin definitely putting in its work at 12.5-25mg/day (depending how heavy I was dosing the test)

The upper is free test, lower is total test... you ever get your free test over 2k before? Snatch up some Sparta mastp, it’ll get you there. Xoxo

7536608858a244eb8a745c7cdfc32284.jpg
Sorry bro I call bullshit on those free test numbers. What was your protocol and dosage

And this is as well:

https://m.imgur.com/XsV5qnI

Funny how all the WM tests are all off by a mile, but the Jano ones are good?
Has WM ever showed pics of his buddy's equipment? Hell dude doesn't even do the testing himself, am I correct?

He just middle mans and collects a few bucks to feel important.

Listen dude. I saw how you guys treated Sparta on meso, and let's return the favor. The hammer swings both ways here.

Please address non resolved issues from this thread.

I called you out about not knowing what Roche Eclia methodology testing was.

You can't cherry pick responses that you feel like answering and not reply to the ones that make you look like a fool. You roasted so many sources for the same thing. So please respond to my reply. The one where you took a fence swing, and missed.

Iron prophet posted bloods on 600 test e with 260+/- E2. You said he must be running Sparta product to get those numbers.

1) It's a ECLIA test which actually shows that the tren is very good.
2) you think that 600 test can get your E2 to 260 something? Oh honey... Maybe it's time to hit the books a bit more before you call yourself some kind of opinionated guru.
3) since you've ran so many bloods in order to speak your mind on sources, let's see the ones you ran on Spartas gear.
You sure are speaking you mind on them quite a bit around the interwebs as you call them.
Oh you haven't? So then you aren't meeting your own criteria on this matter? It's almost like your have a personal vendetta against them. Kinda makes you wonder what your driving force behind it is...

Oh wait, I'm recalling something here!
You had a source apply on SST right before you and your crew brigade Sparta on there.

I'm straight up wondering what you stand to benefit if a top source on a board loses ground by your direct actions while your meso source applies I'm the same te frame you an the meso crew brigade. Kinda makes me think you may have ulterior motives here..

So now you have 2 things to address publicly for me Mr Mighty Mouse

Good morning

There is a 1k post thread elsewhere about jano’s testing. I will not get into that can of worms. He does have good test but was caught in a few lies that hurt his reputation.

I know that MOST blood panels pull that way for us because as always we choose the female blood panel. I don’t know maybe I’m different then here is a couple bloods I pulled while on test and tren but using pharma AI 25mg tabs
2522988c307831e593c9ad061790e486.jpg
9403ec2441e6022a370ffa6cdf54725d.jpg

Those were 3 years or so ago I haven’t touched tren since.

Like I said I called out several labs in the past just not as many nut riders as Sparta.

And in the call out we all found out well he doesn’t brew or press tabs. He is a fucking liar, who tried to bullshit his way through and got caught. Cause most people just see a lab and say “ o man juice let me buy it and inject it”

No I haven’t bought or injected or tested personally any spartan gear. Just going off the lab reports that he didn’t want disclosed to everyone and the lies he started off telling.

Finally I don’t cherry pick.... I didn’t see your question because you didn’t quote one of my post and must have skimmed through it.

Also I have had 160+ e levels with just test before. So I would assume dosing 600mg/week without running any AI would get you to real high levels of E is possible

Take this shit to another thread!? This is the intro section, and your stepping on the OP ... grow da fuck up boys!

Sorry bro I call bullshit on those free test numbers. What was your protocol and dosage

yeah, like I give a fuck if you call bullshit on my numbers. There’s a reason sponsors come to me to test their products. I’m fully validated and trusted as a neutral, no bullshit man of his word who holds no bias and tells it like it is. I’d call my own mother out if she wasn’t shooting a straight game. I’m all about the user end, not the sponsors. Sell a legit and solid product, I’m going to test you 5,000 ways to prove you are what you say you are... but I will always give credit where credit is due. I will always call out the bullshit.

For shits n giggles though that’s on 800/mg per week Sparta mastp. 100mg upon wake up, 100mg preworkout on pun day. Pinned every other day and here’s the quest printout as secondary confirmation of testing date

e136a98ed180305409bb3f2aca172dc3.jpg

83d8460607feeab4085f8596108b269e.jpg

yeah, like I give a fuck if you call bullshit on my numbers. There’s a reason sponsors come to me to test their products. I’m fully validated and trusted as a neutral, no bullshit man of his word who holds no bias and tells it like it is. I’d call my own mother out if she wasn’t shooting a straight game. I’m all about the user end, not the sponsors. Sell a legit and solid product, I’m going to test you 5,000 ways to prove you are what you say you are... but I will always give credit where credit is due. I will always call out the bullshit.

For shits n giggles though that’s on 800/mg per week Sparta mastp. 100mg upon wake up, 100mg preworkout on pun day. Pinned every other day and here’s the quest printout as secondary confirmation of testing date

e136a98ed180305409bb3f2aca172dc3.jpg

83d8460607feeab4085f8596108b269e.jpg

But in reality that may be true .... there. You are now here and it means shit! Just like my opinions and shit about Sparta means nothing to you.

Link us to someone you called out?

Take this shit to another thread!? This is the intro section, and your stepping on the OP ... grow da fuck up boys!

In all fairness this has been the most active intro I have ever witness. I will create a thread in the pit when I wake up we shall continue there

But in reality that may be true .... there. You are now here and it means shit! Just like my opinions and shit about Sparta means nothing to you.

Link us to someone you called out?

Sure thing, as soon as bop is back up... but you knew that already.

Provide testing that YOU actually paid for and sent in?

Sure thing, as soon as bop is back up... but you knew that already.

Provide testing that YOU actually paid for and sent in?

I have not sent any from Sparta because I have not bought anything from him as I have stated. But Sparta confirmed those were sent in on the thread at the other board

I have not sent any from Sparta because I have not bought anything from him as I have stated. But Sparta confirmed those were sent in on the thread at the other board

Ah... well I don’t speak to the third parties regarding serious issues... link me to the one who actually paid for the testing. Other than that it’s just a gossip game.

Get Shredded!

They are listed as 20mg tabs. Shes using a HALF a tab a day (10mg) Watch how you fucking talk to me asshole. I stated my experience and didnt call you any names.
Never said shit about "doctor reports"... Let say what it REALLY is... You're on somebodys payroll.
End of story.

They are listed as 20mg tabs. Shes using a HALF a tab a day (10mg) Watch how you fucking talk to me asshole. I stated my experience and didnt call you any names.
Never said shit about "doctor reports"... Let say what it REALLY is... You're on somebodys payroll.
End of story.

... Let say what it REALLY is... You're on somebodys payroll.
End of story.

Yes. He is absolutely on payroll. He failed to respond to my accusations of brigading sst in order to get that source on there. He 100% is on a sources payroll. He can deny it all he wants, but there is enough out in the open to show he is getting paid to slander at the behest of TGI.

Go ahead and deny it MM. I can link to where you and your boys openly said you were going to have a meso source infiltrate SST. TGI submitted a source request the same day to sst. Then you attack the source on sst. Shit looks really bad dude.

PS you're an assuming POS saying that Sparta doesn't make their own stuff. They have an in house brewer. Your made that up out of thin air, and are pulling the thread on a lie sweater. If you took the 5 minutes to research to prevent yourself fool looking like a total fool (too late now) you'd see on sst that Sparta and fusion partnered and fusion brews in house for them. Research man, it takes only a second an it can prevent you from looking like you are right now.

Your whole persona is bullshit.

Last edited:
I apologize for the double posts, I missed the 3 minute window. @mightymouse. Deny the TGI on sst thing.

If you deny it I will post screen shots.

If you don't deny it, you're admitting guilt of cohorting with a source to besmirch another source.

You have 2 choices here, and you don't win with either that you make.

There is no sparta on ASF is there?
This is not meso is it?
I'm so confused....
Too many concerned citizens if you don't like a sponsor don't use it. Personally I don't need anybody to protect me from a sponsor. I wake up every morning and put my big boy pants on and make my own decisions. It's like people make a career of taking screenshots and playing sponsor detective.

The ideology that reputation will not follow you from one side of the street to the next or from one board to the other is fare enough. So lets not entertain the reputation of meso at ASF. Same as BOP means nothing here.

Fare enough? Based off the ideology.

Note: Even if he legitimately had an issue with his aromasin thats between him and his customer that bought the aromasin who I'm sure is a full grown man and can take care of himself. Unless we have a bunch of teenagers running around here? Every sponsor has had trouble with one item to the next from time to time. None of this is Pharma grade. God I wish people would get that through their minds. Even Pharma grade products can be knock offs. People are so quick to think a sponsors is scammer. Even if we entertain the idea that this particular item was underdosed it doesn't mean he did it intentionally.

bed6e2610b47c522f2bf65f4e41e274c.gif

I can vouch for this,.I was involved with getting oh boy back on track.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

There is no sparta on ASF is there?
This is not meso is it?
I'm so confused....
Too many concerned citizens if you don't like a sponsor don't use it. Personally I don't need anybody to protect me from a sponsor. I wake up every morning and put my big boy pants on and make my own decisions. It's like people make a career of taking screenshots and playing sponsor detective.

The ideology that reputation will not follow you from one side of the street to the next or from one board to the other is fare enough. So lets not entertain the reputation of meso at ASF. Same as BOP means nothing here.

Fare enough? Based off the ideology.

Note: Even if he legitimately had an issue with his aromasin thats between him and his customer that bought the aromasin who I'm sure is a full grown man and can take care of himself. Unless we have a bunch of teenagers running around here? Every sponsor has had trouble with one item to the next from time to time. None of this is Pharma grade. God I wish people would get that through their minds. Even Pharma grade products can be knock offs. People are so quick to think a sponsors is scammer. Even if we entertain the idea that this particular item was underdosed it doesn't mean he did it intentionally.

bed6e2610b47c522f2bf65f4e41e274c.gif

They are inspector "geardget'!!!..lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Gossiping, speaking of the inner workings of a source, he said she said, rumors, speaking of something you've never done or tried, these are all things that ruin your credibility.

Note : facts only, never opinion, never feelings. This is how sponsor issues should be handled. As a rep I don't take the sponsor side or the customer side. I'm willing to look through both eyes. This is what makes me fair and honest.

That particular sponsor not being here at ASF I can't imagine why anybody would have a vested interest.

Gossiping, speaking of the inner workings of a source, he said she said, rumors, speaking of something you've never done or tried, these are all things that ruin your credibility.

Note : facts only, never opinion, never feelings. This is how sponsor issues should be handled. As a rep I don't take the sponsor side or the customer side. I'm willing to look through both eyes. This is what makes me fair and honest.

That particular sponsor not being here at ASF I can't imagine why anybody would have a vested interest.

Very true BGT

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Back