Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Transgirl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rawdata01 View Post

My deepest apologies Bunny for highjacking your thread, you didnít deserve this nonsense.

M
    Iím more amused than anything. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transgirl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IRON_PROPHET View Post
    I too apologize bunny. But I gotta fight for what's right.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
    Itís fine. You boys are dolls.

Transgirl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thebear View Post
    Apologize GearBunny. We welcome you

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist
    Seriously. You boys donít have to apologize. Iím just here to absorb your gear knowledge. Thanks, though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,132 Posts
    Rep Points

I was reading this thread backwards didnít realize he posted some of the results already. Yíall are a trip man lol so because you or someone you know ran sparta and at the time it was good you think itís impossible to brew a bad batch or buy in his case? Lol if yíall donít want to believe the test results which is not that hard to believe that how weights and measures gets this done considering he works for the lab Iím assuming. I mean weíve seen this before the kid that was using his university to test shit and got busted... ring a bell to anyone? Anyway if you donít want to believe the thread Sparta speaks as well on the thread go give it a read

Transgirl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Biggaintime View Post
    OP has to learn how threads are taken over lol

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Itís a goddamn invasion. BRB building a wall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Biggaintime View Post
    Sparta is good gear. I've used plenty. Never had an issue

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Me also there gear is great had nice gains ..

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH OAK View Post
    Im training a guy who started on a cycle of (wont bash) labs ... His bloods were shit and they also gave him TERRIBLE cycle advice. He pmed me for help, was a complete stranger at that point. I fixed his supps & training. He had blown his load on (wont bash) labs and didmt have the cash to start over. I emailed Sparta... They sent the guy replacements FREE OF CHARGE and didnt even ask for a log or bloods or ANYTHING in return! His levels came UP nicely and hes 4 weeks into Sparta gear and doing great now!
    The fact that the flames started on this persons thread tells me that MM was just waitin for someone, anyone, anywhere, to mention Sparta so he could pounce with these highly suspect and easily edited "reports".
    Thats why I asked the question... To draw the bs out if there was gonna be any. Ive never ran Sparta but my wife is, first cycle amd she has seen crazy recomp off 10mgs/day of Spartas Var.
    They are stand up guys and there are probably 100 other untold stories of their kindness.
    I rep Feral, Im pinning Feral... but I stand with Sparta any day!!!
    Bam!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I was reading this thread backwards didnít realize he posted some of the results already. Yíall are a trip man lol so because you or someone you know ran sparta and at the time it was good you think itís impossible to brew a bad batch or buy in his case? Lol if yíall donít want to believe the test results which is not that hard to believe that how weights and measures gets this done considering he works for the lab Iím assuming. I mean weíve seen this before the kid that was using his university to test shit and got busted... ring a bell to anyone? Anyway if you donít want to believe the thread Sparta speaks as well on the thread go give it a read
    Impossible nope fuck Iíve brewed a bad batch myself.

Including WM, when I read that the so called ďchemistĒ tested GH to the wrong standard on meso, that to me spoke volumes.

So, a dude that that knows a chemist, creates WM then chooses the standard for the chemist to test to. In which, he blatantly admits having discussions via pm with Jano about the testing of the GH behind the scenes and still somehow gets it wrong.

I have 0 faith in the report, literally none. BUT for sure mistakes can be made.

My main problem is this, this isnít the first time I saw this report, or the second or the third. All posted by the same person or persons making the same claim of ďharm reductionĒ followed up by dudes who board hopped guns blazing to cut down a lab name, exactly what I saw in this thread yet again. Look suspicious much?

I watched for some time and knew not only was the report most likely bullshit, the intent behind its delivery and methods used very very clearly spelled out ulterior motives. Like I said above, I have 0 patience for self fulfilling ego bullshit or flaming a person or lab with the intent to bring attention to another. Thatís weak minded.

Now, I know without a shadow of a doubt two glaringly obvious things at this point.

1. Said lab has pulled 0 not a single fucking bad blood. Not a single fucking one and is still under attack.

2. The intent behind the delivery is more than just suspect at this point, in my mind itís firmly confirmed that something is very wrong and amiss.

Lastly, Iíll say this. One of my closest and trusted friends, a guy that I know is not intent on serving his ego pulled bloods on this labs gear AND AI in question. His numbers werenít just good, they were fucking fantastic. Yet, ignored by this vigilante band of harm reduction bandits?

Iíve read the threads you mentioned every single one, I base all my decisions on raw data always have.

So yeah, the word of the day here is bullshit, thatís what Iím being served and Iíll not have another bite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,237 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome SweetBrown

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Sweetbrown welcome! I bet you have some stories to tell!
    And let me apologize for the local chimps turning your welcome thread into a flaming fuckfest
    Glad you are here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,132 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rawdata01 View Post
    Impossible nope fuck Iíve brewed a bad batch myself.

Including WM, when I read that the so called ďchemistĒ tested GH to the wrong standard on meso, that to me spoke volumes.

So, a dude that that knows a chemist, creates WM then chooses the standard for the chemist to test to. In which, he blatantly admits having discussions via pm with Jano about the testing of the GH behind the scenes and still somehow gets it wrong.

I have 0 faith in the report, literally none. BUT for sure mistakes can be made.

My main problem is this, this isnít the first time I saw this report, or the second or the third. All posted by the same person or persons making the same claim of ďharm reductionĒ followed up by dudes who board hopped guns blazing to cut down a lab name, exactly what I saw in this thread yet again. Look suspicious much?

I watched for some time and knew not only was the report most likely bullshit, the intent behind its delivery and methods used very very clearly spelled out ulterior motives. Like I said above, I have 0 patience for self fulfilling ego bullshit or flaming a person or lab with the intent to bring attention to another. Thatís weak minded.

Now, I know without a shadow of a doubt two glaringly obvious things at this point.

1. Said lab has pulled 0 not a single fucking bad blood. Not a single fucking one and is still under attack.

2. The intent behind the delivery is more than just suspect at this point, in my mind itís firmly confirmed that something is very wrong and amiss.

Lastly, Iíll say this. One of my closest and trusted friends, a guy that I know is not intent on serving his ego pulled bloods on this labs gear AND AI in question. His numbers werenít just good, they were fucking fantastic. Yet, ignored by this vigilante band of harm reduction bandits?

Iíve read the threads you mentioned every single one, I base all my decisions on raw data always have.

So yeah, the word of the day here is bullshit, thatís what Iím being served and Iíll not have another bite.
    your a moron bro lol. Keep believing what you want to believe thatís fine but your being close minded and not looking at anything from both sides of the fence.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH OAK View Post
    Im training a guy who started on a cycle of (wont bash) labs ... His bloods were shit and they also gave him TERRIBLE cycle advice. He pmed me for help, was a complete stranger at that point. I fixed his supps & training. He had blown his load on (wont bash) labs and didmt have the cash to start over. I emailed Sparta... They sent the guy replacements FREE OF CHARGE and didnt even ask for a log or bloods or ANYTHING in return! His levels came UP nicely and hes 4 weeks into Sparta gear and doing great now!
    The fact that the flames started on this persons thread tells me that MM was just waitin for someone, anyone, anywhere, to mention Sparta so he could pounce with these highly suspect and easily edited "reports".
    Thats why I asked the question... To draw the bs out if there was gonna be any. Ive never ran Sparta but my wife is, first cycle amd she has seen crazy recomp off 10mgs/day of Spartas Var.
    They are stand up guys and there are probably 100 other untold stories of their kindness.
    I rep Feral, Im pinning Feral... but I stand with Sparta any day!!!
    Not just Sparta any lab that fucks up I will call em on their bullshit.

Your wife is loving the var because it is not 10mg per tab they are actually 28mg per tab well at least that one specific tab is.

If you say I doctor reports you can happily suck a dick. If you implied I received doctored reports than disregard the insult.

I have pulled probably over 100 blood test on labs and speak my opinion on every one of them.

The reason I responded on her thread was she mentioned Sparta labs who is not a sponsor on ASF.

And we all had that one lab with the ďo he is a nice fellaĒ IA and that got us mold in vials and mislabeled gear.

Here is his report on his car tab. Another reason they have no idea on how to actually press.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Not just Sparta any lab that fucks up I will call em on their bullshit.

Your wife is loving the var because it is not 10mg per tab they are actually 28mg per tab well at least that one specific tab is.

If you say I doctor reports you can happily suck a dick. If you implied I received doctored reports than disregard the insult.

I have pulled probably over 100 blood test on labs and speak my opinion on every one of them.

The reason I responded on her thread was she mentioned Sparta labs who is not a sponsor on ASF.

And we all had that one lab with the ďo he is a nice fellaĒ IA and that got us mold in vials and mislabeled gear.

Here is his report on his car tab. Another reason they have no idea on how to actually press.

And this is as well:

https://m.imgur.com/XsV5qnI

Funny how all the WM tests are all off by a mile, but the Jano ones are good?
    Has WM ever showed pics of his buddy's equipment? Hell dude doesn't even do the testing himself, am I correct?

He just middle mans and collects a few bucks to feel important.

Listen dude. I saw how you guys treated Sparta on meso, and let's return the favor. The hammer swings both ways here.

Please address non resolved issues from this thread.

I called you out about not knowing what Roche Eclia methodology testing was.

You can't cherry pick responses that you feel like answering and not reply to the ones that make you look like a fool. You roasted so many sources for the same thing. So please respond to my reply. The one where you took a fence swing, and missed.

Iron prophet posted bloods on 600 test e with 260+/- E2. You said he must be running Sparta product to get those numbers.

1) It's a ECLIA test which actually shows that the tren is very good.
    2) you think that 600 test can get your E2 to 260 something? Oh honey... Maybe it's time to hit the books a bit more before you call yourself some kind of opinionated guru.
    3) since you've ran so many bloods in order to speak your mind on sources, let's see the ones you ran on Spartas gear.
    You sure are speaking you mind on them quite a bit around the interwebs as you call them.
    Oh you haven't? So then you aren't meeting your own criteria on this matter? It's almost like your have a personal vendetta against them. Kinda makes you wonder what your driving force behind it is...

Oh wait, I'm recalling something here!
    You had a source apply on SST right before you and your crew brigade Sparta on there.

I'm straight up wondering what you stand to benefit if a top source on a board loses ground by your direct actions while your meso source applies I'm the same te frame you an the meso crew brigade. Kinda makes me think you may have ulterior motives here.. 🤔🤔

So now you have 2 things to address publicly for me Mr Mighty Mouse

Good morning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Welcome and spartapharma sucks donít order from them underdosing bitches!

Lmao youíre still running around bad mouthing people... MESO dudes are a bit on the obsessive side... like how much time do you spend every day obsessing about Sparta?

In the mean time here is some bloodwork from spartan products... test comes in at 6xís the MG dose and that Aromasin definitely putting in its work at 12.5-25mg/day (depending how heavy I was dosing the test)

The upper is free test, lower is total test... you ever get your free test over 2k before? Snatch up some Sparta mastp, itíll get you there. Xoxo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome to the board Sweet!