• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Waiting for the right time.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today during training a kid came up after my rack pulls. He didn't speak English very well but, we had a little conversation.

So we're talking and he's asking about how to grow. He's skinny but has some muscle. I told him eat eat eat blah blah.

So he says he has a newborn child and is going to wait a year or so to really start eating a lot until things get easier..... I had to break it to him it's not gonna get easier lol.

Here's my message to him, "I've got 4 kids. It doesn't get easier, the challenge just changes. If you can't get your food in while it's hard, you'll never get where you want to be. If you can do it while it's hard, you'll kill it when it's "easier ".

I hear it so much. I can't eat five times a day. I can't do cardio at this time. I can't train heavy or squat because I've got a Bad knee. (there are more knee injuries with people who have tiny legs then there are people in the world apparently).

You jusr don't want it as bad as you think you do. That's ok. Not everyone is cut out to do this. But, be honest with yourself OR, just fucking do it and see if you can.

I feel like this is the same advice you gave me this morning in a roundabout way and I appreciate it. Words of wisdom

Today during training a kid came up after my rack pulls. He didn't speak English very well but, we had a little conversation.

So we're talking and he's asking about how to grow. He's skinny but has some muscle. I told him eat eat eat blah blah.

So he says he has a newborn child and is going to wait a year or so to really start eating a lot until things get easier..... I had to break it to him it's not gonna get easier lol.

Here's my message to him, "I've got 4 kids. It doesn't get easier, the challenge just changes. If you can't get your food in while it's hard, you'll never get where you want to be. If you can do it while it's hard, you'll kill it when it's "easier ".

I hear it so much. I can't eat five times a day. I can't do cardio at this time. I can't train heavy or squat because I've got a Bad knee. (there are more knee injuries with people who have tiny legs then there are people in the world apparently).

You jusr don't want it as bad as you think you do. That's ok. Not everyone is cut out to do this. But, be honest with yourself OR, just fucking do it and see if you can.

Chest day: everyone shows up

Leg day: everyone’s got back or knee pain.

Well said man. Couldn’t agree me. We have time for what we prioritize. If you want to get that meal in, you will; even if it’s blended chicken & rice that you drink. Want to do cardio; you’ll wake up 30 mins-1 hour earlier to do it or do it before you leave the gym. Time is what we make it. And like you said: if you really want something bad enough, you’ll find the time to make it work for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chest day: everyone shows up

Leg day: everyone’s got back or knee pain.

Well said man. Couldn’t agree me. We have time for what we prioritize. If you want to get that meal in, you will; even if it’s blended chicken & rice that you drink. Want to do cardio; you’ll wake up 30 mins-1 hour earlier to do it or do it before you leave the gym. Time is what we make it. And like you said: if you really want something bad enough, you’ll find the time to make it work for you

What kills me is lots of people think this or that will happen and it'll be easier when this or that happens..... Don't work like that.

Truth...

What kills me is lots of people think this or that will happen and it'll be easier when this or that happens..... Don't work like that.

Tbh man as I’ve progressed and gotten better. It’s gotten more difficult. But in the same light it’s become more fun and gratifying when I reach my goals because of the continual grind it takes to get where we’re going. There’s a bigger sense of accomplishment now when I hit a new number opposed to when I hit 225lbs flat bench.

There are levels for sure but the more you level up and the more challenging it gets, once you keep pushing forward the more rewarding and gratifying it feels

Truth.. we all have struggles and some peeps here are truly resilient. . Mad respect for the work put in.. your muscles don’t grow on their own .. and Thanks for keeping it real!

Back