• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HCG what’s your protocol

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I like to run HCG from time to time just to give the boys a shock and make sure they aren’t shut down completely for too long since I don’t come off of Testesterone. It seems no one has a solid protocol for how to properly run HCG the most common ones I see are 250iu eod, 2,000iu twice a week, 125iu per day, 250iu twice a week. How do you guys run it and why? Also if anyone can chime in how is it best utilized for pct? Run it before coming off and starting Nolvadex and clomid? Run it during pct with Nolvadex and clomid? Again this is another one it’s very hard to get an answer for whether it’s from the bodybuilding community or the medical community it seems everyone has a different approach.

I like to run HCG from time to time just to give the boys a shock and make sure they aren’t shut down completely for too long since I don’t come off of Testesterone. It seems no one has a solid protocol for how to properly run HCG the most common ones I see are 250iu eod, 2,000iu twice a week, 125iu per day, 250iu twice a week. How do you guys run it and why? Also if anyone can chime in how is it best utilized for pct? Run it before coming off and starting Nolvadex and clomid? Run it during pct with Nolvadex and clomid? Again this is another one it’s very hard to get an answer for whether it’s from the bodybuilding community or the medical community it seems everyone has a different approach.
It's a pretty straightforward answer. However it would help if I knew What amount of test you were running per week and anything else you might be taking. Let's just say you're run between 4 and 600 MG of test E a week. If that is the case the best way to run it so that your body never completely shuts down any keeps making it would be to run a 250iu's twice a week. If you run it a long Ester such as test I or C you would start around week 4 of your cycle, And continue until you take your last shot off test E or C. Then obviously you would wait 14 days from the day you take your last shot of test. Which would give your body Time to clear ouy the test before starting your PCT..which would be Depending on what you're taking but going off of 4 to 600mg a week for 12 to 16 weeks)
So after the 14 days of nothing you start your clomid and nolvadex.

Clomid 100/50/25/25
Nolvadex 20/10/10

Simple as that.

The Just remember yes HCG mimics LH and FSH. however it can also suppress your LH and FSH it taken for too long. Love me it also makes or causes the release of FSH and LH. Therefore there is no point in taken them both at the same time.

Also take 300iu's of vitamin E a day.
250mg of non flush niacin twice a day.
300mg of milk thistle 3x a day...

Good luck to you bro and if you want more compounds that this did let me know and I'll adjust their PCT for you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I appreciate it but I don’t pct that was just kind of a bonus question if you will. I’m mainly asking a protocol for someone who stays on test year round blasting and cruising to help maintain fertility Incase I decided I want more kids and need to come off. Also your pct protocol with HCG seems to be the more common approach and the one I would take personally however it’s not really straight forward as some will tell you run it through out cycle and pct as well

I appreciate it but I don’t pct that was just kind of a bonus question if you will. I’m mainly asking a protocol for someone who stays on test year round blasting and cruising to help maintain fertility Incase I decided I want more kids and need to come off. Also your pct protocol with HCG seems to be the more common approach and the one I would take personally however it’s not really straight forward as some will tell you run it through out cycle and pct as well
No you never wanna run HCG during your PCT because like I said it can shut you down just like testosterone can if you take it for to long. And just think of it this Way . The reason you're taking HCG is so that your body doesn't stop naturally producing LH and FSH which it will do when you're taken testosterone. So if you were to d. Lx dd's Yuh U uth ⁵6⁶T even though you're not going to why would you take the HCG when you stop taking test? Also keep in mind that clomid also basically works the same way as HCG. it also stimulateD your lydig cells to produce LH and FSH as well..

Yeah, the protocols are all over the map. Even with endos.

I use either 1,000 or 1,500 IU/wk, and part of that variation (might even push to 2,000) depends on my voodoo judgement about the age of the lyophilized powder I got and/or reliability of the brand. If you look at what endos prescribe they'll really slam the stuff. 5,000, 10,000 or more IU/wk. My doses are piddly by comparison. Usually they're doing HPTA wake-ups however so they're slamming on purpose, but it's clear that they see it as harmless so long as not run for years on end.

You could always use bloodwork to find your saturation level -- a decent target to aim for. Let all exogenous T die off (2+ wks depending on esters) and only use 500 IU/wk on EOD pins or such. Get bloodwork weekly and keep upping the dose by 250/wk till LH is zero and T no longer goes up. I've never done this but you definitely should, lol. :winkfinger:

Half-life is about a day so you're looking at only 25% serum levels just 3 days post-pin, but 2x/wk still seems fine. No harm in ED of course, and it would make for much more level levels.

No you never wanna run HCG during your PCT because like I said it can shut you down just like testosterone can if you take it for to long. And just think of it this Way . The reason you're taking HCG is so that your body doesn't stop naturally producing LH and FSH which it will do when you're taken testosterone. So if you were to d. Lx dd's Yuh U uth ⁵6⁶T even though you're not going to why would you take the HCG when you stop taking test? Also keep in mind that clomid also basically works the same way as HCG. it also stimulateD your lydig cells to produce LH and FSH as well..

He would never do that.

understood however like I said some endos, body builders, and regular bros recommend this. I know of two body builders off the top of my head who say when they come off they run over 2,500iu of HCG daily until they get back on. My whole point is theirs no set in stone right way of using HCG if you ask 10 docs or 10 BBs you’ll get several different answers. Also just to add one thing we do know is it takes consecutive use of HCG to desensitize to it and a few studies show after time off of HCG it’s just as effective. Again I don’t PCT that was more of a bonus question I’m more so interested in hearing guys protocol for HCG who blast and cruise or run trt. I appreciate your feedback my man

Yeah, the protocols are all over the map. Even with endos.

I use either 1,000 or 1,500 IU/wk, and part of that variation (might even push to 2,000) depends on my voodoo judgement about the age of the lyophilized powder I got and/or reliability of the brand. If you look at what endos prescribe they'll really slam the stuff. 5,000, 10,000 or more IU/wk. My doses are piddly by comparison. Usually they're doing HPTA wake-ups however so they're slamming on purpose, but it's clear that they see it as harmless so long as not run for years on end.

You could always use bloodwork to find your saturation level -- a decent target to aim for. Let all exogenous T die off (2+ wks depending on esters) and only use 500 IU/wk on EOD pins or such. Get bloodwork weekly and keep upping the dose by 250/wk till LH is zero and T no longer goes up. I've never done this but you definitely should, lol. :winkfinger:

Half-life is about a day so you're looking at only 25% serum levels just 3 days post-pin, but 2x/wk still seems fine. No harm in ED of course, and it would make for much more level levels.

Thanks for your feedback chocolate. Your protocol is pretty on par with how I run HCG myself. I’ll either run it 125iu per day, 250iu eod, or 500iu eod.

500 iu HCG twice weekly is proven to restore ITT levels.

500 iu HCG twice weekly is proven to restore ITT levels.
Ive ran 500iu twice per week and my balls did get back close to regular size and you can tell that they are because they get kind of a achy when they're growing... unfortunately if you don't keep taking it just goes back to regular. so I don't use it continuously just every now and then so they don't completely atrophy or nothing lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Ive ran 500iu twice per week and my balls did get back close to regular size and you can tell that they are because they get kind of a achy when they're growing... unfortunately if you don't keep taking it just goes back to regular. so I don't use it continuously just every now and then so they don't completely atrophy or nothing lol

lol likewise

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else notice it’s a bitch trying to control estrogen while on HCG? Especially if your using it during an actual cycle or blast?

Anyone else notice it’s a bitch trying to control estrogen while on HCG? Especially if your using it during an actual cycle or blast?
Yes i dont usually take ai,s but when i use hcg ill pop 12.5 aromasin couple times a week

Back