• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A sorry from CL31

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry for being assumptive and an ass clown.

I'm usually very positive, informative, and helpful; that's what I intend to continue to be around here...

Welcome to all the new members of BoP. Sorry for your loss even though I'm not a personal fan of the board itself. I'm sure you'll love it here at ASF.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

!!
71482afbccc5c8068a53727f0323767f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

No worries brother. You might have your assumptions of BOP and it’s members, but you will learn we are a very tight knit group of friendly brothers.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist
I don't know what happened or didn't know anything happened at bop but I agree with you when you say most of the members are a tight knit group of friendly brothers, Again most of you but definitely not a few of the scam artist, shit talking trouble making clowns That you try to teach and take care Until they start acting like 8th graders run in their mouth and talking ship behind your back after you did nothing but try to help them and teach them, and let me not forget about the one wanna be extortionists that call that board home.

@thebear Obviously you know I'm not talking about you brother as I don't know you so therefore I apologize that I even had to make this comment in reply to your post. I hope you understand and can accept my apology because I'm definitely not a stuck up asshole or the kind of guy looking for trouble. Also I understand every board is gonna have a few people who think their shit does not stink. That's just part of the game when you're dealing with people behind a keyboard.

Anyway I'm not sure if you're new here or not. If you are welcome and you'll realize that this place is what I would call a lot more mature Where people don't mind and actually try to help each other out with information or whatever else it might be. I'm not the smartest guy in the world but definitely have a lot of experience in this world and do not mind Sharing it. So if you or any other members that just came over need anything that I might be able to cope with don't hesitate to let me know, And again I apologize for my little rant at the beginning of this post..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry for being assumptive and an ass clown.

I'm usually very positive, informative, and helpful; that's what I intend to continue to be around here...

Welcome to all the new members of BoP. Sorry for your loss even though I'm not a personal fan of the board itself. I'm sure you'll love it here at ASF.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

No worries bro. We have bad days. Just like I did with a few of ASF members .. It take a bigger man to apologize for their wrong doings and I am in the same boat.. I commend you for your actions.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Compoundlifts is a known peeping tom and right now is gathering all of your info trying to see if you live near him so he can watch all of you shower. This whole thread is an attempt to gather your IP addys and then track you down. You guys from BOP don't know that ASF is a gay bodybuilders forum? lol

Compoundlifts is a known peeping tom and right now is gathering all of your info trying to see if you live near him so he can watch all of you shower. This whole thread is an attempt to gather your IP addys and then track you down. You guys from BOP don't know that ASF is a gay bodybuilders forum? lol

source.gif

Props for writing that man. Appreciate the hospitality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All seriousness guys CL31 is one of the nicest guys on the board.

We all have our moments bro. It’s water under the bridge. Life’s too short to be tripping over stupid shit that in the grand scheme of things doesn’t really matter.

He showed character for apologizing and being accountable which is much more then most ppl do nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the hospitality from everyone here! I know I am just happy to be a part of something.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
You are a great man CL31 to post this. There's times we do run off the rails here...it's life here at ASF!

- - - Updated - - -

We don’t see him as not being not nice

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Probably he has a teddy bear that resembles your avatar lmao

Big Props CL31... I am sure everyone here will get to know each other and get along well.. the people I met over a BOP are cool people and always helping each other out.. People that are Veterans, fathers, mothers oh and fucking perverts...lmao.. but seriously appreciate the hospitality from the ASF crew thanks brothers...

So is BOP down for good? I dont go there often anyways, just curious.

Looks like it, unless Pain is able to get a new hoster not to mention trying to recover the site from backups.

Thats why we came here... Im a POWER-TOP if anyone wants to walk funny later. Lmfao!

Back