• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trenbolone for the Very First Steroid Cycle?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trenbolone for the Very First Steroid Cycle

Question: “Your articles have two pieces of advice that are totally contrary to recommendations I read on boards everywhere. One, even for a guy’s very first cycle you seem to like choosing trenbolone. Everywhere else, the vets shoot that down when anyone suggests that’s what they want to do for a first cycle. You also write cycles up around a gram per week for first cycles. Same thing. Are those old recommendations which you’ve since changed, or is there a reason behind them?”

Answer: I still often recommend those kinds of cycles as first cycles.

Why I do so is a combination of experience and some specific reasoning.

I continue to recommend cycles of these types because they work extremely well. They never disappoint. In contrast, cycles of the type often recommended on boards and the like frequently disappoint, or require extended time to provide much result.

There hasn’t been an adverse side effect reason to stop recommending these cycles. With correct combination of steroids, and anti-aromatase use when using larger amounts of aromatizable steroids, side effects at the 1000 mg/week level are usually not problematic for those who are careful with what they are doing.

As for trenbolone, a very small percentage do indeed find it unsuitable for them entirely, but the great majority can use at least 37.5 mg of trenbolone acetate per day, and a large majority have no real problem with 50 mg/day. The most common issue is night sweats, but that’s a harmless price to pay.

When people agree with trenbolone as a suitable choice for later cycles but not the first, this makes no sense as there’s no regard in which previous experience makes a difference. If trenbolone is suitable for an individual, it will be just as suitable in a first cycle as in a later one. Anabolic steroids are not like narcotics: it’s not the case that tolerance must be or is developed.

Why have such fast gains as these higher dose cycles promote, though? Is there really a need for the beginner to make really fast gains, as occurs with such cycles and proper training and nutrition?

Well, a beginner, as with anyone but even moreso, wants to gain some amount. If he can gain an amount he’s thrilled with in a short time, then he’ll be happy with a short cycle. If he gains little in a short period of time, then he won’t be happy with that, and will seek longer cycles.

I would far rather see the beginner use short cycles, no more than 8 weeks and in some instances as little as 2 weeks, and enjoy fast recoveries rather than see him remain on steroids for 12 or 14 weeks, or even longer, trying to eke out results from marginal dosing. There are many reasons for preferring shorter cycles, including better recovery. Short cycles do not work well with marginal dosing.

Trenbolone for the Very First Steroid Cycle

Question: “Your articles have two pieces of advice that are totally contrary to recommendations I read on boards everywhere. One, even for a guy’s very first cycle you seem to like choosing trenbolone. Everywhere else, the vets shoot that down when anyone suggests that’s what they want to do for a first cycle. You also write cycles up around a gram per week for first cycles. Same thing. Are those old recommendations which you’ve since changed, or is there a reason behind them?”

Answer: I still often recommend those kinds of cycles as first cycles.

Why I do so is a combination of experience and some specific reasoning.

I continue to recommend cycles of these types because they work extremely well. They never disappoint. In contrast, cycles of the type often recommended on boards and the like frequently disappoint, or require extended time to provide much result.

There hasn’t been an adverse side effect reason to stop recommending these cycles. With correct combination of steroids, and anti-aromatase use when using larger amounts of aromatizable steroids, side effects at the 1000 mg/week level are usually not problematic for those who are careful with what they are doing.

As for trenbolone, a very small percentage do indeed find it unsuitable for them entirely, but the great majority can use at least 37.5 mg of trenbolone acetate per day, and a large majority have no real problem with 50 mg/day. The most common issue is night sweats, but that’s a harmless price to pay.

When people agree with trenbolone as a suitable choice for later cycles but not the first, this makes no sense as there’s no regard in which previous experience makes a difference. If trenbolone is suitable for an individual, it will be just as suitable in a first cycle as in a later one. Anabolic steroids are not like narcotics: it’s not the case that tolerance must be or is developed.

Why have such fast gains as these higher dose cycles promote, though? Is there really a need for the beginner to make really fast gains, as occurs with such cycles and proper training and nutrition?

Well, a beginner, as with anyone but even moreso, wants to gain some amount. If he can gain an amount he’s thrilled with in a short time, then he’ll be happy with a short cycle. If he gains little in a short period of time, then he won’t be happy with that, and will seek longer cycles.

I would far rather see the beginner use short cycles, no more than 8 weeks and in some instances as little as 2 weeks, and enjoy fast recoveries rather than see him remain on steroids for 12 or 14 weeks, or even longer, trying to eke out results from marginal dosing. There are many reasons for preferring shorter cycles, including better recovery. Short cycles do not work well with marginal dosing.
I agree with this
I myself treaded very lightly and ran several cycles before tren...

Nowadays that's all I prefer aside from I do love npp...

That said if I ever refer a beginner cycle I always say test first 500mg a week...just to feel out the emotional and psychological effects...

Then tren all day long and keep test lower with it.... at least that works best for me since I have a tendency to get very jealous and fly off the handle...course I generally run at least 700 mg Tren per week and have ran over a gram per week but always keep my test below 500 preferably 300...

Now I would advise them if they're wanting to bulk to run some NPP and dbol instead of tren... only because I cannot whatsoever bulk on Tren I have zero appetite and it just turns me into a furnace...

In the end everybody has to fill out what works best for them therefore there's nothing wrong with trying different things but I definitely agree Tren is King...

And from a business perspective or rep perspective... I say try everything ...lmfao.... because let's face it I like to make money.
So yeah ill push everything... but one thing I will tell you is I keep it real..
095a68dc7d935652fcc4dfc2b55b661a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I agree with this
I myself treaded very lightly and ran several cycles before tren...

Nowadays that's all I prefer aside from I do love npp...

That said if I ever refer a beginner cycle I always say test first 500mg a week...just to feel out the emotional and psychological effects...

Then tren all day long and keep test lower with it.... at least that works best for me since I have a tendency to get very jealous and fly off the handle...course I generally run at least 700 mg Tren per week and have ran over a gram per week but always keep my test below 500 preferably 300...

Now I would advise them if they're wanting to bulk to run some NPP and dbol instead of tren... only because I cannot whatsoever bulk on Tren I have zero appetite and it just turns me into a furnace...

In the end everybody has to fill out what works best for them therefore there's nothing wrong with trying different things but I definitely agree Tren is King...

And from a business perspective or rep perspective... I say try everything ...lmfao.... because let's face it I like to make money.
So yeah ill push everything... but one thing I will tell you is I keep it real..
095a68dc7d935652fcc4dfc2b55b661a.jpg

Btw ....what i meant was yes i do agree...but still think test only for the first time just to feal out the hormonal changes being that test is the backbone to a blast.

My first cycle was the best. I'll never be that young man again

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
ce0c971a0ab2c61eb18e4c63505d4178.jpg

Interesting perspective Arnold. I like the way you explained your train of thought. Makes sense and I could dig it.

To play devil’s advocate the only thing I see wrong with 2 compounds the very first cycle is the user not being aware of what does what and what makes you feel certain things. So for at least the first cycle, like Perk said; use test only and get your feet wet. See how you respond mentally and physically. Then for the second feel free to stack it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should never be a first cycle imo. Even experienced guys struggle with the mental sides and someone whonisnt ready can really fuck up their lives or someone elses when deranged by tren.

Test and Deca for a first cycle.

Back