• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SUK Old Forrest: Red, Green, Yellow, & White Review

HPM3TAL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks to Straight Up Kratom for the product. I have been a long time user of kratom and have sampled many different sources and varieties. Straight Up has been my go-to source for the past few years for several reasons: the kratom they offer is potant, consistent, finely ground, reasonably priced, and the shipping is fast.

I typically order mostly green, some red, and throw in some yellow or white every now and then. When I saw the new varieties available I made an order and picked up some old forrest yellow and red. I was also sent the OF green and white for review, but will be sharing my input on all varieties since I have them.

I initially started using kratom to eleviate the pain from plantar fasciitis and brachialis tendonitis. It worked well and eventually the pain and inflamation subsided. I continued using for the additional benefits of energy boost, mood boost, and motivation boost.

My dosing is 4-5 grams with breakfast (6:30 am) and 4-5 grams after work (5:00 pm).
9de42b90dab432b21fb2f121be6c2653.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Old Forrest White

Busy day at work today and feeling pretty tired on the way home. But, it's leg day and I need to push on. Haven't used white in several months and felt this would be a good time to utilize it. Took 4.5 grams 30 min before workout with my normal preworkout cocktail and about 150 mg caffeine. I was on an empty stomach and started to feel the effects rather quickly as I'm repping out my first few warm up sets on front squat. Blood started flowing and energy and focus was greatly enhanced. The kratom also allows me to push through burn and krank out a few more reps. Overall I had a great workout. Still feeling the effects slightly now, 5 hours later.

Old Forrest White

Busy day at work today and feeling pretty tired on the way home. But, it's leg day and I need to push on. Haven't used white in several months and felt this would be a good time to utilize it. Took 4.5 grams 30 min before workout with my normal preworkout cocktail and about 150 mg caffeine. I was on an empty stomach and started to feel the effects rather quickly as I'm repping out my first few warm up sets on front squat. Blood started flowing and energy and focus was greatly enhanced. The kratom also allows me to push through burn and krank out a few more reps. Overall I had a great workout. Still feeling the effects slightly now, 5 hours later.

Thank you for the review. The white hulu is definitely potent. Seems to last much longer than normal. Seemed to push the 5 hr mark for myself also. Definetly great when added with a preworkout. Kicks lactic acids ass.

I hear white gives energy boost w
Caffeine- Red Vein is more for relaxation and euphoria. I’ve only tried maeng da capsules and they were great preworkout w my cold brew for fasted cardio.

Max

The OF White Hulu definitely lasted longer than expected, on par with the green. In my experience, the white and yellow never lasted as long as the green or red.

Old Forrest Dark Red
4.8 gram dosage

Decided to go with this blend saturday evening. Getting together with a small group of friends and figured this would be a good time to provide a nice relaxed buzz in a social environment. Normally I can be pretty reclusive and not much of a talker. When I get in a social environment I'm usually watching the clock as I gets later and planning my exit. As expected, the dark red did the trick. I felt relaxed, calm, and social. Smooth come down and I slept well.

Old Forrest Green Malay

4.7 grams

Took my evening dose tonight around 5:30 pm. I was on a completely empty stomach, and very hungry, so I noticed the effects starting in about 15 min. I felt a strong sense of energy and well being as I started cooking dinner. Got some yard work out of the way after dinner and took the kids to the park. It provided plenty of energy after a low carb day and long day at work. Still feeling the effects now at 9pm, though less pronounced. Moves to a more relaxed feeling as it wears off.

Green is like a good mix between white and red. Good energy, pain killing properties with a nice relaxed feel at the end. For me, this is an anytime strain, while white, yellow, and red are reserved for specific goals.

So far I am liking the new OF line as much, if not better than the original. Just as potent, and slightly less bitter tasting. Every strain I have purchase from SUK has a very fine grind and mixes well.

IML Gear Cream!
Probably the green, because it works well anytime. I stick to the white and yellow when I want a boost in focus and energy and red only in the evening to unwind.

Old Forrest Green Malay

4.7 grams

Took my evening dose tonight around 5:30 pm. I was on a completely empty stomach, and very hungry, so I noticed the effects starting in about 15 min. I felt a strong sense of energy and well being as I started cooking dinner. Got some yard work out of the way after dinner and took the kids to the park. It provided plenty of energy after a low carb day and long day at work. Still feeling the effects now at 9pm, though less pronounced. Moves to a more relaxed feeling as it wears off.

Green is like a good mix between white and red. Good energy, pain killing properties with a nice relaxed feel at the end. For me, this is an anytime strain, while white, yellow, and red are reserved for specific goals.

So far I am liking the new OF line as much, if not better than the original. Just as potent, and slightly less bitter tasting. Every strain I have purchase from SUK has a very fine grind and mixes well.

Thank you for the great review and kind words.
Green really is like a 2 in one strain. An any time of the day strain. And about the 6gr mark you get a nice euphoric feel. Relaxation is imminent.

Old Forrest Yellow Borneo

4.8 grams

Slept like shit last night and needed a pick me up, so I strayed from my usual green and went with yellow this morning. Within about 20 min I felt my mind waking up, similar to coffee without the stimulant feeling. Had a great leg session yesterday evening and it added some slight relief to my stiff and sore muscles. Since I have been taking the white and yellow on a more regular basis I have noticed the green kratom has a more relaxed feeling I didn't notice before. I think green is a great anytime strain, but white and yellow definitely excel when it comes to energy and motivation enhancement.

Old Forrest Yellow Borneo

4.8 grams

Slept like shit last night and needed a pick me up, so I strayed from my usual green and went with yellow this morning. Within about 20 min I felt my mind waking up, similar to coffee without the stimulant feeling. Had a great leg session yesterday evening and it added some slight relief to my stiff and sore muscles. Since I have been taking the white and yellow on a more regular basis I have noticed the green kratom has a more relaxed feeling I didn't notice before. I think green is a great anytime strain, but white and yellow definitely excel when it comes to energy and motivation enhancement.

Try mixing the yellow with the green or the white.Yellow puts me in a great mood with no come down -great review -Thanks-OD

So, after using the old forrest white more regularly it has become a new favorite. It's great for the morning and preworkout. After a long day at work it really helps cut through any mental or physical fatigue I may have and gears me up for a great workout. I like the yellow for this purpose also, and it seems to pack more of a punch in the beginning, but the effects last longer with the white.

Try mixing the yellow with the green or the white.Yellow puts me in a great mood with no come down -great review -Thanks-OD

Interesting. Never tried the yellow. Sounds like mixing could be the key for a custom blend for a
individual’s needs after trying each one separately and figuring this out. Thx for the log

Max

Blends are great. Red and white.
The energy and uplifting power of white hulu combined with the Pain relief and relaxation of red!!
This combo rocks.

Old Forrest Yellow Borneo & White Hulu

2.5 grams each

Wife took the kids out today, so I had some free time to myself. I dosed up these two blends and spent some time playing guitar. This blend was great for a boost in euphoria, energy, and focus. Threw in 1 hit of marijuana and the creative juices really started to flow. I completely lost track of time and played guitar for 3 straight hours undisturbed. It was great, as I usually dont have that kind of free time to myself. Energy was still going strong after, so I took my preworkout cocktail and hit legs.

Blends are great. Red and white.
The energy and uplifting power of white hulu combined with the Pain relief and relaxation of red!!
This combo rocks.
That is one blend I have yet to try. I really like a mix of green and white.

Get Shredded!
I need to try the OF yellow with the green -I am betting will be a real winner -great log -Thanks-OD

Back