• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yohimbine HCL: What You Need to Know

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Mobilize and burn fat in stubborn areas with this supplement. Here's how.

Make sure you don't confuse this with Yohimbe bark, which can be tough to dose correctly and can often cause nausea or sickness. Yohimbine is also a stimulant, but it's more specifically known as an "alpha-2 adreno receptor antagonist."

It's unique in its ability to essentially "block" alpha 2 receptors within the fat cells, and stubborn body fat areas are linked to sites rich in these alpha 2 receptors.

The alpha 2 rich areas are known to have a poor blood supply, so even when we exercise it's hard to mobilize and move these fatty acids. They also actually appear to inhibit fat loss via signaling of HSL (Hormone Sensitive Lipase), which is a key fat-releasing enzyme in the body. So theoretically, if we can try to switch off these alpha 2 receptors, we may increase blood flow as well as switch on lipolysis (fat burning) in the stubborn areas.

I've used yohimbine on my clients and myself to get us into competition condition multiple times and have always noticed a significant difference in both the speed and the magnitude of fat loss with yohimbine. It's now a staple in my fat loss arsenal and I'm genuinely surprised that more people don't use it, by itself or as part of a formulation.

A popular time to take yohimbine is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 20 minutes or so before your morning cardio. (This is because the effects of yohimbine are negated by food intake, especially surges in insulin.) If you can't do your cardio fasted for some reason, make sure you take it around 2-4 hours after a non-carb meal to allow the effects to ramp up.

As for dosing, the most effective dose of yohimbine is around 0.2mg/kg. But start with a lower dose than that, especially if it's part of fat-loss formulation that contains other ingredients. If you're using it by itself, titrate the dose up gradually. Remember that yohimbine is a stimulant and can cause jitteriness.

missing the most important information, namely: where to buy it?

anywhere. its a supplement

also it leaves out that women have way more alpha 2 receptors than men. in other words works twice as well on women

Mobilize and burn fat in stubborn areas with this supplement. Here's how.

Make sure you don't confuse this with Yohimbe bark, which can be tough to dose correctly and can often cause nausea or sickness. Yohimbine is also a stimulant, but it's more specifically known as an "alpha-2 adreno receptor antagonist."

It's unique in its ability to essentially "block" alpha 2 receptors within the fat cells, and stubborn body fat areas are linked to sites rich in these alpha 2 receptors.

The alpha 2 rich areas are known to have a poor blood supply, so even when we exercise it's hard to mobilize and move these fatty acids. They also actually appear to inhibit fat loss via signaling of HSL (Hormone Sensitive Lipase), which is a key fat-releasing enzyme in the body. So theoretically, if we can try to switch off these alpha 2 receptors, we may increase blood flow as well as switch on lipolysis (fat burning) in the stubborn areas.

I've used yohimbine on my clients and myself to get us into competition condition multiple times and have always noticed a significant difference in both the speed and the magnitude of fat loss with yohimbine. It's now a staple in my fat loss arsenal and I'm genuinely surprised that more people don't use it, by itself or as part of a formulation.

A popular time to take yohimbine is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 20 minutes or so before your morning cardio. (This is because the effects of yohimbine are negated by food intake, especially surges in insulin.) If you can't do your cardio fasted for some reason, make sure you take it around 2-4 hours after a non-carb meal to allow the effects to ramp up.

As for dosing, the most effective dose of yohimbine is around 0.2mg/kg. But start with a lower dose than that, especially if it's part of fat-loss formulation that contains other ingredients. If you're using it by itself, titrate the dose up gradually. Remember that yohimbine is a stimulant and can cause jitteriness.
I found some capsules of yohimbine 20:1 680mg....isnt that too much? I see your dosing and thinking if I use this ones should it be better or worse?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

I found some capsules of yohimbine 20:1 680mg....isnt that too much? I see your dosing and thinking if I use this ones should it be better or worse?

680 mg will not be yohimbine but Yohimbe extract (bark)
you must see the % of yohimbine contained.

For example it could be 1% then 6,8 mg

Oh thanks,I am not familiar with yohimbine so got no clue much about it. What would be max dosage a day for it? Or is it same if you take 0.2mg/kg and 1mg/kg...or is it more better?

Oh thanks,I am not familiar with yohimbine so got no clue much about it. What would be max dosage a day for it? Or is it same if you take 0.2mg/kg and 1mg/kg...or is it more better?

more is better, but come with side effects.

the side effects of Yohimbine depending on the dosage taken can also lead to significant alterations in blood pressure, in a hypertensive sense, which are often accompanied by an increase in heart rate. Adverse events affecting the gastrointestinal tract include nausea and vomiting. Due to its excitatory effects on the CNS, the molecule often involves the appearance of irritability, generalized anxiety, excitement, motor hyperactivity, manic reactions, hallucinations, insomnia, tremor and vertigo

To assess your tolerance it is advisable to start with low doses by increasing the dose over a period of 2-3 days.

the MINIMUM amount of Yohimbine taken orally recommended is 0.2 mg/kg per day taken on an empty stomach.
So a 90 kg person needs 18 mg of Yohimbine a day to get the desired lipolytic effect. but I've heard people take 30 mg/day with no side

The half-life of Yohimbine is 0.25-2 hours.

A different story is the injectable form.

Definitely have used yohimbine hcl combined with Norfenefrine hydrochloride as a fat burner.
Stuff melted the fat off, especially w thyroid hormone.

Max

more is better, but come with side effects.

the side effects of Yohimbine depending on the dosage taken can also lead to significant alterations in blood pressure, in a hypertensive sense, which are often accompanied by an increase in heart rate. Adverse events affecting the gastrointestinal tract include nausea and vomiting. Due to its excitatory effects on the CNS, the molecule often involves the appearance of irritability, generalized anxiety, excitement, motor hyperactivity, manic reactions, hallucinations, insomnia, tremor and vertigo

To assess your tolerance it is advisable to start with low doses by increasing the dose over a period of 2-3 days.

the MINIMUM amount of Yohimbine taken orally recommended is 0.2 mg/kg per day taken on an empty stomach.
So a 90 kg person needs 18 mg of Yohimbine a day to get the desired lipolytic effect. but I've heard people take 30 mg/day with no side

The half-life of Yohimbine is 0.25-2 hours.

A different story is the injectable form.
What it means when it says yohimbine extract 20:1 ?

Or 4:1?

Does it mean in 20mg extract there is 1 mg of yohimbine? And in 4mg there is 1mg?

IML Gear Cream!
What it means when it says yohimbine extract 20:1 ?

Or 4:1?

Does it mean in 20mg extract there is 1 mg of yohimbine? And in 4mg there is 1mg?

most likely.
see if there is anything more precise in the nutrition table.
like this

Attachments

• ul.png
    ul.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 8
Back