• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to buy pins

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know what the law is in NY regarding buying needles over the counter? Sometimes I can buy 21-25 gauge needles over the counter, other times they say I need a script for anything under 31g. Anyone know the actual law? Or better yet, where to buy them? Thanks in advance, appreciate the help.

you guys pay way too much for pins.

Medlabgear...crazy fast shipping but a bit pricey shipping.

I go medlabgear, they ship fast. Lots of orders, never had an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know what the law is in NY regarding buying needles over the counter? Sometimes I can buy 21-25 gauge needles over the counter, other times they say I need a script for anything under 31g. Anyone know the actual law? Or better yet, where to buy them? Thanks in advance, appreciate the help.

If you're not sure just call Walmart tell them you don't have a prescription you're looking to pick up. Given the size you're looking for.

I get from med vets think its east coast too

!!
36799c864ac63980f7d03ab1ec174e8c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

LMAO I admit I was scared of needles for years because of bad experiences with them...until late 2016 when I took my very first pin of test.

I got a bunch... only used once...heh heh

for realz tho, where do I get rid of say 300 pins at once without drawing red flags? I’ve kept everything I’ve ever used... didn’t want a bear to rip garbage apart and spread what looks like drug paraphernalia through my neighbors yards... don’t wanna be that guy haha

for realz tho, where do I get rid of say 300 pins at once without drawing red flags? I’ve kept everything I’ve ever used... didn’t want a bear to rip garbage apart and spread what looks like drug paraphernalia through my neighbors yards... don’t wanna be that guy haha
Nearest playground

Melt, pour plastic out, mix pins with cement. 24hrs later you'll have a break/ rock

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I burn all my shit a couple times a year.

I put mine in milk jugs or laundry detergent containers- the liquid laundry detergent containers are good because you cant see through them and they are pretty thick and sturdy.- I also have a diabetic dog too though so I have a shit ton of insulin pins- not uncommon for me to be throwing away needles.

I put mine in milk jugs or laundry detergent containers- the liquid laundry detergent containers are good because you cant see through them and they are pretty thick and sturdy.- I also have a diabetic dog too though so I have a shit ton of insulin pins- not uncommon for me to be throwing away needles.

Same here -- laundry detergent bottles are excellent for pins, vials, etc. It's going to a landfill so no one will be opening a dirty plastic bottle in the trash. But if you're paranoid, pour bacon grease on it or bury it in the used kitty litter bag.

Then discard in someone ELSE'S dumpster preferably on another block. It may be unlikely that a nosy neighbor, family member, tweakers, or underutilized local LE is gonna dig through your garbage (it's "abandoned" so they all can legally do that) but why take a chance?

if your in california you just throw them out on the street, completely legal

Back