• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Addicted to tren base rush

IML Gear Cream!
Here we geooo...instanstly pouring sweat...no cough this time dammit lol......oh welll fukers im off to the iron pile....happy friday
350d4929737a3f41156ad38586c48583.jpg
20190906_153225.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Here we geooo...instanstly pouring sweat...no cough this time dammit lol......oh welll fukers im off to the iron pile....happy friday
View attachment 43826

There it is!! Let me know how it goes!

Max

View attachment 43826

How is it injecting mid thigh? I do that sometimes but it crippled me for a few days lol.

Time to shave those hairy ass legs haha

Last edited:
How is it injecting mid thigh? I do that sometimes but it crippled me for a few days lol.

Time to shave those hairy ass legs haha
It's gravy but I got so much scar tissue and so many lumps most the time I'm just used to have been knotted up and yes the hair does make it difficult I really got to find a spot lol but Dad don't shave his legs just the turkey and sometimes chest and stomach in the summer and back

It's gravy but I got so much scar tissue and so many lumps most the time I'm just used to have been knotted up and yes the hair does make it difficult I really got to find a spot lol but Dad don't shave his legs just the turkey and sometimes chest and stomach in the summer and back

I did mid thigh and got that flavor in the mouth! Some tiny pip later! Totally worth it! Maniacal
dd32b0b7986b2099a2f5ec79b639241f.jpg

Well i dont like it when it hits really hard and takes my breathe away.... that's usually if I pin too fast or pull the needle out too fast....i like it when it comes on steady and smooth lol but you deff feeling it and little cough and taste in your mouth...wheeew mutha fuka yeah buddy..lol

Damn big you and that 104 octane race fuel lol . I bet the wife loves the listing huh .

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

How's the Perkinator today?

Felt good to pin today myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Im feeling overwhelmed with debt stress lol

Oh shit I know that feeling :(

Get Shredded!
I got some tren A. Waiting for my prami to show up. Little scared of trying it to be honest but will start real low like 200mg a week. Really enjoy 1g test though. No probs here with that.

I got some tren A. Waiting for my prami to show up. Little scared of trying it to be honest but will start real low like 200mg a week. Really enjoy 1g test though. No probs here with that.
Hey bro I did tren base for the first time last evening. .5ml
And wow holy fuck what a rush and when I was at the gym i destroyed my back lol. Don't be scared bro . Youll love it . I wish I tried base earlier .

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Back