• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BAD GEAR Stories! Post'em here...

IML Gear Cream!
Awww gawd! That shit looks like it would give you hepatitis, a brain parasite, and cancer!!!

That shit was terrible I threw two bottles in the garbage and was scared of roids for like two years after lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of that stuff was made in Australia and sent to Mexico. Now it’s the other way around, funny how that works! Lol. Old school pic I leave y’all with:
d5300da52c941ff3f63352585fa1b9c9.jpg
That there was my dads breakfast w OJ!!

Max

I’d give a reach around for a bottle of that

I’d give a reach around for a bottle of that

It would be nice to find it. That company is still in business, just not sure they make that actual product anymore.

Max

It would be nice to find it. That company is still in business, just not sure they make that actual product anymore.

Max

They need to produce it again. No other injectable dbol has came close and I’ve use a few.

*do not mention sponsor names please, its not about that*
Ever get fucked up gear? PIP-juice? Hell-in-a-bottle? A compound that reacted badly with you?
We all have at least one story about bad gear or a pin that went horribly wrong! Post your best bad gear/bad pin story and lets have some fun!
Cool topic.. I mean not really but I'll go with definitely an interesting thread lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I know that they’re 25mg dbol Tabs were and still are the best I’ve ever used.

I’m still researching if Loeffler still makes it. They are still in business. Update: they definitely are in business and no longer make reforvit-b ! Damn!!

Max

DAIRY QUEEN DISTRIBUTORS has bunk ass shit

Sent from my FDA work phone

Get Shredded!
DAIRY QUEEN DISTRIBUTORS has bunk ass shit

Sent from my FDA work phone

Where are the hand dipped cherry Dilly bars!?

Max

Quads

My first test cycle was pharma, Watson test cyp. Lets just say that Watson does NOT brew for PIP-FREE. Also in CSO. Pinned quads and could barely walk for 3 days! Had to tell people at work I sprained my ankle to explain it away because there was NO hiding it!
I also had some really good test cyp from a domestic that I had no pip from for several injections... About 5 weeks in, I guess it was just bad placement, the shit stayed between the skin and muscle and it felt like a bruise running diwn my leg over the course of several days, went from the top of my quad all the way to my knee!!! Again Ibhad to make up am injury for work purposes!
looked on YouTube on how to inject quads and a professional said never inject quads so yet I did and gear was fine in every place but quads wore compression socks for a week to stop it from traveling to low circulation points but I was warned lot of blood vessels and nerves in that area especially if you walk all day so I learned that lesson..

Last edited:
looked on YouTube on how to inject quads and a professional said never inject quads so yet I did and gear was fine in every place but quads wore compression socks for a week to stop it from traveling to low circulation points but I was warned lot of blood vessels and nerves in that area especially if you walk all day so I learned that lesson..

I only pin quads & delts. Normally everything is fine. Stay around the area where your pants pockets would be.

Lol, my wife really thought I was cheating on her ol dick didn’t get hard for over a month
I know what you mean!
Mine was from not having gear, about 2 yrs ago I started feeling like a 70yr old man. Waking up tired draggy all morning and to MANY times couldn't get hard enough or hard longer then 10 min...FUCK! NIGHTMARE...
About...let's see, it's been 4-5 months now since I went to low t center, or something like that and sure enough test was low. A dead man had better chance of staying hard!

My wife was TRIPPING!!
shes like, " why can't you get hard, who you fucking?!, That model bitch that lives 4 condos down!
And believe me bros I have NO reason to be green grass hopping.. every time I see her it's like the first time, and she can do her thing, motherfucker it's good......ok where was I,.oh, so I'm looking at her like, fuck, this Asian chic is gonna kill me on some invalid shit! Asian girls can be FUCKING SCARY CRAZY!!

So I feel you bro, it's bad enough how woman think of us men as it is.
The last thing we need is the wife tripping ( I felt bad, I never wanted her to ever feel like that)

Now, for the good..
I started using test about 11 weeks ago, definitely helped but was a rollercoaster for the first 8 weeks. Wood was there but fluctuated..
For the last 3 weeks I've been on point, using different gear... We've been married 17 years and we fuck twice a day, or every day for 5 straight days. That pretty good compared to before, and for having kids running around.

My wife is not using ANY gear yet, but she's in her 30s and is enjoying what the gear is doing to her horny perverted ass hubby!!.. LMFAO

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I only pin quads & delts. Normally everything is fine. Stay around the area where your pants pockets would be.
I only pin quads, usually after morning shower. I lay down and let my muscles relax for a good 20min, thin I pin...

If I pin after I've been running around it feels like the pin goes in then stops/slows down like it's going through layers of something, anybody ever felt this?

I only pin quads, usually after morning shower. I lay down and let my muscles relax for a good 20min, thin I pin...

If I pin after I've been running around it feels like the pin goes in then stops/slows down like it's going through layers of something, anybody ever felt this?

Scar tissue or tense muscle

Opps
jus realize I miss.typed....its thighs I pin NOT quads...my bad..

Awww gawd! That shit looks like it would give you hepatitis, a brain parasite, and cancer!!!
But it comes in a box with a hologram.
(Sorry, inside joke)

Reforvit B may or may not have been made as an injectable. Sure worked great but the pain.....
I would caution everyone about buying Mexican vet gear. There was one (or two) companies that made all of those labels. They were swept up by Mexican authorities at the behest of the ever meddling American DEA. Operation Gear Grinder. 2005 or 2006 iirc. I have spent the last 4 years digging deep into Mexican steroids and it ain’t a pretty picture. I hope to do an Rx Muscle YouTube interview on the subject in the next few months.

One of the constantly recurring things I deal with is people complaining of PIP. Guys will complain and when I dig deeper they tell me they’ve pinned 7 or 8 ml from the vial with no problem. Uhhh, you figure that out. Guys wipe needles down with a cotton ball and alcohol or just spray with this shit everyone uses here. You can go into any grocery store and buy a new syringe for .30 USD! Dudes are incredibly cheap.
Mexican pharma gear is made with peanut oil (arachis), is low dose (50mg/ml for Deca) and SUPER expensive.

I’ve yet to see one quality item of gear from Mexico.

Reforvit B may or may not have been made as an injectable. Sure worked great but the pain.....
I would caution everyone about buying Mexican vet gear. There was one (or two) companies that made all of those labels. They were swept up by Mexican authorities at the behest of the ever meddling American DEA. Operation Gear Grinder. 2005 or 2006 iirc. I have spent the last 4 years digging deep into Mexican steroids and it ain’t a pretty picture. I hope to do an Rx Muscle YouTube interview on the subject in the next few months.

One of the constantly recurring things I deal with is people complaining of PIP. Guys will complain and when I dig deeper they tell me they’ve pinned 7 or 8 ml from the vial with no problem. Uhhh, you figure that out. Guys wipe needles down with a cotton ball and alcohol or just spray with this shit everyone uses here. You can go into any grocery store and buy a new syringe for .30 USD! Dudes are incredibly cheap.
Mexican pharma gear is made with peanut oil (arachis), is low dose (50mg/ml for Deca) and SUPER expensive.

Peanut oil? 50mgs/ml? Dayum

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I had some free dairy queen shit that was bunk as fuck....dont remember the brand....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

proviron or sustanon ready jects are the only things worth while in Mexico but they are both over priced. What’s that blend of test e and test p? Comes in a red box. The most painful pip one could ever imagine

proviron or sustanon ready jects are the only things worth while in Mexico but they are both over priced. What’s that blend of test e and test p? Comes in a red box. The most painful pip one could ever imagine

Testoprim-D

Max

Back