• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cutting cycle help. I am 38 on TRT

mushroombaron

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am 38 on TRT just andriol weak shit.... Decided to do a cycle of Sustanon 400mg/ml at 500mg per week for 12 weeks with 80 mg var ED and 50mg proviron ED. plus triple stack sarms, Rad190, sr9009. Cutting. All straight for 12 weeks should I adjust anything? After this going to use Sustanon as my new TrT at 150 to 250mg a week adjusting dosses as I go. Gonna use this nifty pinning method I saw with this other old guy on youtube. Been always scared of pinning hence the andriol but this might be a doorway for me to get started. After this cycle will buy in bulk and brew my own and blast and cruise. Probably cruise for 6 weeks to 8 weeks then do a sustanon blast plus winstrol proviron. Another question is giving blood completely necessary or are the other ways to lower hemoglobin?

Link to painless pinning technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSpPhc3zDH4&t=760s

Forgot to ask If I can extend this cycle to 16 weeks and what would be the best schedule.

400 mg/ml :confused: That's probably gonna hurt. There is a reason pharmacy grade Cypionate comes in 200mg/ml, Enanthate come ins 250 mg/ml, and real sustanon comes in 250 mg/ml total (60, 30, 60, 100).

You'll probably discover that reason within 48 hours of your first injection.

Damn it is the meditech sutanon 400 brand. I am trying to cancel the order and change it. But in regards to my cycle is everything ok with dosages and for 12 weeks straight? I will be pinning everyday with an insulin needle half inch like in the video but just round 500mg to 600mg per week. For an everyday pin is sutanon best or which testosterone should I use?

400 mg/ml :confused: That's probably gonna hurt. There is a reason pharmacy grade Cypionate comes in 200mg/ml, Enanthate come ins 250 mg/ml, and real sustanon comes in 250 mg/ml total (60, 30, 60, 100).

You'll probably discover that reason within 48 hours of your first injection.

Man the cut is going to depend on how strict you are on your diet. Period.

Yup I cut before to 5% last year natural. currently on 800 to 1100 calories. keto-psmf 120p 60f 20c lean mass 120lbs 155lbs total weight height 5'4" bf 21%.
I just got on trt cus my sex drive is down and hard to get errections and since I am on trt I was like what the hell might as well try a cycle.

https://ibb.co/sPx16VD
https://ibb.co/YBS3J1K
https://ibb.co/BzXS0f2
https://ibb.co/xSQsCBg
This was me at 125lbs all natty
sPx16VD
YBS3J1K
BzXS0f2
xSQsCBg

Last edited:
First off. Do you even lift? What the fuck are you trying to cut? Your planned cycle is shit. Where’s your AI. Don’t you dare say that proviron is going to be your AI.

You need to back up and punt

First off. Do you even lift? What the fuck are you trying to cut? Your planned cycle is shit. Where’s your AI. Don’t you dare say that proviron is going to be your AI.

Dam man never heard the back up and punt analogy. Gonna have to borrow that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tbh it seems you need to understand some things a bit more. And most certainly get over the fear of pinning yourself. Gotta pin to win, so look at it like it’s the pathway to victory.

However like sloppy said diet will be the deciding factor. The gear doesn’t work unless you do, and that diet will dictate everything.

As for your calories: bro I know girls that are cutting for bikini who eat more then you do. Tbh I think at those calories and your current body fat you need to taper your calories up and restart your metabolism because I can almost guarantee you’ve shut your machine down with poverty calories.

To summarize:
First and foremost taper calories back up and get your metabolism working properly.

Secondly make sure you know how to properly diet and make needed adjustments as well as the importance of nutrient timing.

Third get a better grasp on your cycle.. Sarms are pointless IMO unless you’re a female. Reason being is because the dosage guys have to take for it to even be noticeable is expensive as fuck and at that point you’re better off running an AAS oral.

You also need to get bloodwork to establish a baseline and also make sure everything else is in line. And I’d heavily advise that you learn what supplements you need to take to help keep your vital organs healthy while running gear

If you spend 1-2 hours a day on this site for four weeks you will find the answers to your questions. I’m fairly new, but I can tell you the guys on here are very experienced, but they want you to do a little research work on your own before you just start asking questions. Your question shows you have not spent much researching. Trust me. Spend hours going through this site and you will be enlightened.

Oh I forgot to say I currently have arimidex 10g and aromasin 10g of raw powders. Still finding a way to cut the arimidex to .25mg. Curently on 640mg andriol and 80mg of anavar for my first 8 week cycle. made this post for my injectible cycle. I have read the stickies and planing to add hcg to everything. Won't need pct since I am on TRT.

Sorry for not writing a detailed first post. For liver support I Have TUDCA 1500mg per day when on oral and 500mg when not. 1500mg of Milk Thistle and Himalaya Livercare, Omega 3 Krill and Aspirin at 80mg per day to thin the blood.

So tbh it seems you need to understand some things a bit more. And most certainly get over the fear of pinning yourself. Gotta pin to win, so look at it like it’s the pathway to victory.

However like sloppy said diet will be the deciding factor. The gear doesn’t work unless you do, and that diet will dictate everything.

As for your calories: bro I know girls that are cutting for bikini who eat more then you do. Tbh I think at those calories and your current body fat you need to taper your calories up and restart your metabolism because I can almost guarantee you’ve shut your machine down with poverty calories.

To summarize:
First and foremost taper calories back up and get your metabolism working properly.

Secondly make sure you know how to properly diet and make needed adjustments as well as the importance of nutrient timing.

Third get a better grasp on your cycle.. Sarms are pointless IMO unless you’re a female. Reason being is because the dosage guys have to take for it to even be noticeable is expensive as fuck and at that point you’re better off running an AAS oral.

You also need to get bloodwork to establish a baseline and also make sure everything else is in line. And I’d heavily advise that you learn what supplements you need to take to help keep your vital organs healthy while running gear

Jesus fucking Christ you’re a god damn mess

Damn it is the meditech sutanon 400 brand. I am trying to cancel the order and change it. But in regards to my cycle is everything ok with dosages and for 12 weeks straight? I will be pinning everyday with an insulin needle half inch like in the video but just round 500mg to 600mg per week. For an everyday pin is sutanon best or which testosterone should I use?

Geez man just stop what you are doing. Why are you canceling the order? I bet you are doing it cuz a member said that it was gonna have a lot of pip? When in reality you don’t know if it will and you don’t know which Test is best for a Ed pin schedule? I honestly don’t think you should be using anabolics right now until you put on 25lbs naturally and become more educated on them. So put down the steroids and pick up the food

Yup I cut before to 5% last year natural. currently on 800 to 1100 calories. keto-psmf 120p 60f 20c lean mass 120lbs 155lbs total weight height 5'4" bf 21%.
I just got on trt cus my sex drive is down and hard to get errections and since I am on trt I was like what the hell might as well try a cycle.

Ok what the hell are you 5%, 21%, 12%? I mean ur pics show a cut up dude who is already at 12-13% but you post this, hell ur all over the place. It’s like being inside a tornado and just just going wherever you end up. SMH

I was 5% till march at 125lbs-128lbs then bulked till last month now at 21%. I have been lifting for 15 years wtf are you guys like 21 or something I am already 38. Stop thinking I am a young idiot. Damn forums are supposed to be for questions and answers if all you guys do is say research which I have been doing for a month now and I already have fucking 50 grams of sustanon, 50 grams of testosterone undecanoate, 20 grams of anavar, 10 grams of proviron, 10 grams of winstrol, 10 grams of turnirabol, 10 grams of dianabol, 10g of aromasin, 10g of tamixofen, 10g of chlomid, 5g of arimidex. Plus 300usd worth of 2grams each of every sarm. WTF is a forum for if you can't get a straight answer on how to cycle this shit. You might as well change the name of this page to encyclopedia of steroids online and block all interactions and feedback. shit.

Now it's getting good!!

Dude you're in over your head or you're LEO. Not really sure and I don't care. You can't even figure out how to make your bulk adex into a a dose-able form. This is awesome.

I was 5% till march at 125lbs-128lbs then bulked till last month now at 21%. I have been lifting for 15 years wtf are you guys like 21 or something I am already 38. Stop thinking I am a young idiot. Damn forums are supposed to be for questions and answers if all you guys do is say research which I have been doing for a month now and I already have fucking 50 grams of sustanon, 50 grams of testosterone undecanoate, 20 grams of anavar, 10 grams of proviron, 10 grams of winstrol, 10 grams of turnirabol, 10 grams of dianabol, 10g of aromasin, 10g of tamixofen, 10g of chlomid, 5g of arimidex. Plus 300usd worth of 2grams each of every sarm. WTF is a forum for if you can't get a straight answer on how to cycle this shit. You might as well change the name of this page to encyclopedia of steroids online and block all interactions and feedback. shit.

You haven’t been lifting for 15 years.

Get Shredded!

Lmao you have all that shit but don’t even know how to use it. Why the fuck would you buy something without knowing how to use it? Do you know the half lives of the different esters of products you have? And sorry you should’ve just continued to stay lean. Much easier on yourself

Get lots of bloodwork as someone else here already said.

Don't assume any of your raws are legit. Test with bloodwork at least, do melting point tests if you can.

First cycle just use T and an AI. Tons of time for complicated stuff later.

I told you to expect to get flamed on here asking questions without doing more research first. The vets want you to spend time learning before you start down this path. You probably think asking questions now is the quickest way to learn, but’s it not. Do what I did, put a minimum of 100 hours of research in on the this forum, dig through all the old threads. Treat it like a college course. Then come back and ask questions. If you’re are really interested in this stuff you will find it easy to put in the hours. This is the way.

So you stockpiled all that shit and you don't know how to use any of it. I'm going to do you a favor and hook you up with ProCard. He will teach you the tip dip raws dosing technique, how to lift, how to box and kick, how to get women and most importantly for you, how to increase the grey matter in your tiny little brain ya fuqtard.

Last edited:
MILF Kings long lost brother?
I told you to expect to get flamed on here asking questions without doing more research first. The vets want you to spend time learning before you start down this path. You probably think asking questions now is the quickest way to learn, but’s it not. Do what I did, put a minimum of 100 hours of research in on the this forum, dig through all the old threads. Treat it like a college course. Then come back and ask questions. If you’re are really interested in this stuff you will find it easy to put in the hours. This is the way.

Sorry if I came on too strong OP- If you arent a troll and are serious, listen to malt. Im just a little intolerant and pissy today cuz I bent over earlier and someone tried to fuck me right in the ass.

Back