• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MK’s SUK Old Forrest Log

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just arrived today. Took 4g white vein to start. Good energy with some slight euphoria. I usually only do 3-6g mixed in water using a protein shaker a few times daily. However, in the morning I can pound down a 10 gram shot on the way to work ... on an empty stomach and by the time I get to my desk the magic starts to shine. So I’ll have more to report in the am.

as far as kratom goes, I use it to relief tendonitis and I’d be lying if I said my love affair with it has nothing to do with that opiate euphoria you get from it. White in the am, red at night. It works....

i had to cut my coffee consumption down tho as I tend to get that over caffeinated gross feeling when using kratom and drinking tons of coffee.... I got a mini digital scale and get my dose right every time tho because back in the day I over did it and holy hell that was a wild ride. Good ab workout at least haha

thanks macedog and straight up kratom for this opportunity!

Attachments

• 92022811-BC73-4AD0-A2B4-53719B9D7F2C.jpeg
    92022811-BC73-4AD0-A2B4-53719B9D7F2C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
Well the 10 gram morning dose went according to plan. I thing noteworthy is the feeling seems to last a bit longer therefore no need to dose up as soon as the normal white vein allows... otherwise, everything felt as expected. Gonna try the green Malay tomorrow morning.

10g of green Malay hit me nice and hard this am... was a bit of a delay tho, I’m usually a white vein kinda guy and I’ve noticed that green tends to last longer but lacks the initial punch of the white... could all be in my head .. either way , both are nice options.. so far the old Forrest versions are working for the effects I’m after...

is there a red vein version of this old Forrest stuff?

And what exactly is the difference between old forrest and your standard stock?

10g of green Malay hit me nice and hard this am... was a bit of a delay tho, I’m usually a white vein kinda guy and I’ve noticed that green tends to last longer but lacks the initial punch of the white... could all be in my head .. either way , both are nice options.. so far the old Forrest versions are working for the effects I’m after...

It's not in your head.

White hits hard and typically goes quick but this Hulu has a Really good hang time m

Different forest and soil effect the Kratom potentcy.

This batch was from a pretty old forest, IE the name, so, it should be pretty damn strong and pure.

Last edited:
It's not in your head.

White hits hard and typically goes quick but this Hulu has a Really good hang time m

Different forest and soil effect the Kratom potentcy.

This batch was from a pretty old forest, IE the name, so, it should be pretty damn strong and pure.
nice... thanks for the info broseph

About to see how 10g of white Hulu does against a slight hangover.... will report back

Breaking news:

10g of white Hulu definitely alleviates the suffering of the hangover. Feel really good right now.. about to get my ass off the recliner and go for a run...

except im watching this documentary on Sergei Kobozev and it’s super interesting. I miss watching boxing with gramps ... I bet kobozev coulda beat Tyson in 95 if he got a shot... unfortunately those scummy Russian mafia dirtbags never let that title shot happen.

IML Gear Cream!
Logs looking good. How ya feelin.

The beginning of the year straightup's supplier decided to start dry heat autoclaving all strains as a way to sterilize the Kratom. To my knowledge their main supplier is the only one that does this. However it darkens the Kratom and a few folks wanted the really fresh look of the unsterilized product. Straightup had to broker a new deal with a completely new supplier to get product that has not been heat treated. All strains are tested but Old Forest has not been autoclaved. The differences in the product are profound and really widen the choices.

The beginning of the year straightup's supplier decided to start dry heat autoclaving all strains as a way to sterilize the Kratom. To my knowledge their main supplier is the only one that does this. However it darkens the Kratom and a few folks wanted the really fresh look of the unsterilized product. Straightup had to broker a new deal with a completely new supplier to get product that has not been heat treated. All strains are tested but Old Forest has not been autoclaved. The differences in the product are profound and really widen the choices.

That is good to know - as long as it is tested -I would rather have the fresh product -OD

One thing I’ve definitely notices is old Forrest kratom lasts longer and I gotta be careful about re dosing too soon or I’ll get eye wobble which is annoying... other than that kratom has made a huge difference in alleviating my low back pain and my tendinitis problems.

I was wondering why the new batch of regular stuff was brown and really bitter tasting. Heat treated, you say? either way it still gets the job done. I’d prefer the old forrest stuff just cuz it’s less bitter tasting and lasts longer but I imagine the price will go up. Will you still offer your normal stock at the normal price?

One thing I’ve definitely notices is old Forrest kratom lasts longer and I gotta be careful about re dosing too soon or I’ll get eye wobble which is annoying... other than that kratom has made a huge difference in alleviating my low back pain and my tendinitis problems.

I was wondering why the new batch of regular stuff was brown and really bitter tasting. Heat treated, you say? either way it still gets the job done. I’d prefer the old forrest stuff just cuz it’s less bitter tasting and lasts longer but I imagine the price will go up. Will you still offer your normal stock at the normal price?

Have you tried a smaller dose like 3-4 grams ? If you " toss n wash" on an empty burner - it works like a charm . Especially when you have a fine grind like the old forest .-OD

Have you tried a smaller dose like 3-4 grams ? If you " toss n wash" on an empty burner - it works like a charm . Especially when you have a fine grind like the old forest .-OD
I like shaking it up in a protein shaker with about 10-12oz water.

I don’t mind the taste it’s just the stuff they are heating up
to purify taste different, but I’m getting used to it.

been using the white and green old Forrest stuff in the mornings everyday so far. It’s def good stuff.

I like shaking it up in a protein shaker with about 10-12oz water.

I don’t mind the taste it’s just the stuff they are heating up
to purify taste different, but I’m getting used to it.

been using the white and green old Forrest stuff in the mornings everyday so far. It’s def good stuff.
Try less water. Use about 6oz. It will look thicker but really it will help keeping fine particles from seperating and you will get less residue and taste in your mouth.
The 6oz is much easier to gulp down then 12.oz.

Back