• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Straight up Kratom review

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ffb7c0ebc5767a82dd50d60b477e0dc8.jpg

Got some extra goodies from straight up kratom.. my normal order is the big bags but the let me try the white Hulu and green Malay. I haven’t had a chance to try them yet been in Vegas for the last three days...

I order from these guys all the time and shipping is always quick and the red is always good. I’ll let you know the differences I notice between that and these other strains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am giving the white Hulu a try today at work. The main thing I notice so far with this strain is the energy. I took it as I was feeling tired running some quotes at my desk. With in 30 mins the yawning stopped and the tired feeling left me allowing me to focus again. Im not sure what the intended effect of the white Hulu is but that is my experience so far. normally when I take the red I get mildly elated. Nothing earth shattering but a definite difference in mood which helps in sales and kids. I ten to make better decisions when I am not already short tempered.

Do you normally use the white? I do so I am wondering what the difference is between the original white and this new old forrest white?

Last edited:
Can you tell us your dosing ? Is Old Forest better than regular strains ? I have used SU many times and the quality is excellent .Grind is always good - some of the best krat I have ever used -Thanks-OD

I am giving the white Hulu a try today at work. The main thing I notice so far with this strain is the energy. I took it as I was feeling tired running some quotes at my desk. With in 30 mins the yawning stopped and the tired feeling left me allowing me to focus again. Im not sure what the intended effect of the white Hulu is but that is my experience so far. normally when I take the red I get mildly elated. Nothing earth shattering but a definite difference in mood which helps in sales and kids. I ten to make better decisions when I am not already short tempered.
how much did you take skinny.
The white is pretty strong. Nice clean energy. Good focus concentration, awerness, very alert.

Do you normally use the white? I do so I am wondering what the difference is between the original white and this new old forrest white?
Stronger, less bitterness. More mild in taste. Longer hang time.

Thank you for this log and review. Looking forward to your thoughts.

No I am normally a red guy. I use 2.5 yellow scoops. But I have been using red for years.

Can you tell us your dosing ? Is Old Forest better than regular strains ? I have used SU many times and the quality is excellent .Grind is always good - some of the best krat I have ever used -Thanks-OD

I use about 2 and half scoops a couple times a day. yes the grind is one thing that sets straightup kratom apart from other vendors I have used. Nothing worse and a real gritty weak kratom.

IML Gear Cream!
I use about 2 and half scoops a couple times a day. yes the grind is one thing that sets straightup kratom apart from other vendors I have used. Nothing worse and a real gritty weak kratom.

Nice to hear! Following your experience

Max

I am using it again today at work. It seems perfect for that. If I had to compare it to something I would compare it to the energy neurotropics can give you. So far I am liking the white hulu. Ill give the Green Malay a shot tomorrow.

I Trying these strains at work because I still prefer the red at night and when I am with my kids. The red relaxes me and puts me in a really good mood.

White strains in general are stimulating. It sounds like my experience as well.

I tried the white and green from the new line.

Both seem on point. The green is a bit different then others I have used. It seems more uplifting then usual.

Both of them have a very good hang time though.

Last edited:
Ok so the green seems very similar to the white mental effects and mild for me but it does bring me back from feeling tired and seems to motivate me. I got a lot of work done on Friday. One negative of the green is that it seems to be more bitter that the others that I have tried.

For reference I mix my Kratom with 3-4 ounces pomegranate juice.

Listening to all your feedback because I want the right strain for energy pre workout and one for muscle relaxation at night. Glad you are posting your experiences.

Max

I am using it again today at work. It seems perfect for that. If I had to compare it to something I would compare it to the energy neurotropics can give you. So far I am liking the white hulu. Ill give the Green Malay a shot tomorrow.

I Trying these strains at work because I still prefer the red at night and when I am with my kids. The red relaxes me and puts me in a really good mood.
I'm really considering trying.

Have you had any apetite changes or cravings? How about thirst? Do u get more or less thirsty?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'm really considering trying.

Have you had any apetite changes or cravings? How about thirst? Do u get more or less thirsty?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

No apatite changes. Water I stay pretty consistent with any way. I drink 120 ounces before so get home and then I stop counting.

So far the green and White strains have been excellent. There have been a couple days where I really did not think I was going to make it to the gym just being tired and frankly not wanting to put out the effort. Then I take a couple scoops of white or green kratom and hour or so before and my mood has completely changed. I go from thinking I was just going to skip the day to really looking forward to the work out. Then I slam my pre-workout and head out.

If I had to choose between the two I would pick the white personally. And Red is still my go to after work and on weekends. I dont think that will ever change. The sense of well being with red and the way it makes me more expressive has just made everyday life better. Not that I have it particularly hard compared to some but who doesnt want better.

I will be adding a bag or two of white with in my normal orders of red for sure.

So far the green and White strains have been excellent. There have been a couple days where I really did not think I was going to make it to the gym just being tired and frankly not wanting to put out the effort. Then I take a couple scoops of white or green kratom and hour or so before and my mood has completely changed. I go from thinking I was just going to skip the day to really looking forward to the work out. Then I slam my pre-workout and head out.

If I had to choose between the two I would pick the white personally. And Red is still my go to after work and on weekends. I dont think that will ever change. The sense of well being with red and the way it makes me more expressive has just made everyday life better. Not that I have it particularly hard compared to some but who doesnt want better.

I will be adding a bag or two of white with in my normal orders of red for sure.
I agree, I like both the OF GM and OF WH but that Old Forest White Hulu has some extra punch to it. Probably the strongest White I have ever used.

Get Shredded!
I agree, I like both the OF GM and OF WH but that Old Forest White Hulu has some extra punch to it. Probably the strongest White I have ever used.

It really does have a kick. Like I said Im sold on including it in my orders. I am really glad I was given the opportunity to try it. Lately my work day has been flying by and I have been more productive.

One thing I that is really consistent with Straight up is the flour like consistency. I have using kratom now for years and a have tried several other vendors. and I have had some gritty stuff in the past but never with you guys at straight up kratom. I remember throwing away half a kilo because i just could not take it any more(years ago) and haven't switched vendors since. I have also had very weak kratom from other vendors and that sucked but not as bad as drinking sand. Straight up has been the most consistently potent and flour like that I have tried so I just stick with you guys.

Good to know. I have seen a lot of weird looking stuff on the market.

Max

Give the OF yellow a try. It's on par with the white IMO. Maybe a bit less focus, but energy, euphoria, and motivation are great and really gear you up for a great workout.

I use the white and yellow a lot after a long day at work when I need an energy and motivation boost before training.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Give the OF yellow a try. It's on par with the white IMO. Maybe a bit less focus, but energy, euphoria, and motivation are great and really gear you up for a great workout.

I use the white and yellow a lot after a long day at work when I need an energy and motivation boost before training.

Cool, most definitely trying those two and maybe red for night or green/red mix. I’ll play w em

Max

White and yellow put me in a great mood with energy all day -I am going to try the Hulu next -OD

I am curious about this after reading some posts. Vision posted an experience of his on a post and i asked a question there but i will ask it here as well. For those that have experience on this. I sustained a mild TBI during my deployment in military service. As a result there are times where my attention span fades. Part of my work requires these online exams which take me longer to process than most due to the tbi and so i find myself redirecting myself for focus by taking bathroom breaks putting water on my face and returning to complete exam. How long would you say white hulu enhances that cognitive focus before you notice a decline. This might be something id be willing to explore if it can help when i need that focus and attention

I am curious about this after reading some posts. Vision posted an experience of his on a post and i asked a question there but i will ask it here as well. For those that have experience on this. I sustained a mild TBI during my deployment in military service. As a result there are times where my attention span fades. Part of my work requires these online exams which take me longer to process than most due to the tbi and so i find myself redirecting myself for focus by taking bathroom breaks putting water on my face and returning to complete exam. How long would you say white hulu enhances that cognitive focus before you notice a decline. This might be something id be willing to explore if it can help when i need that focus and attention
White is good for energy but, I believe a yellow strain is superior for focus and energy together.

White strains typically have a shorter "active time" being 2-4 hours. They do hit harder in terms of energy so it's a trade off.

Yellow strains are less aggressive but, they provide a much longer effect, in the 4-5 hour range and, I have always referred to yellow as a smart Kratom since I notice a big difference in focus.

White is good for energy but, I believe a yellow strain is superior for focus and energy together.

White strains typically have a shorter "active time" being 2-4 hours. They do hit harder in terms of energy so it's a trade off.

Yellow strains are less aggressive but, they provide a much longer effect, in the 4-5 hour range and, I have always referred to yellow as a smart Kratom since I notice a big difference in focus.

Interesting thanks brother, these days my employment requires me to be on my toes mentally some days more than others. So if theres something that can enhance that i would be willing to give it a shot. Caffeines not cutting it..lol

Maybe look into modafinil also.

Maybe look into modafinil also.

Thanks brother im willing to explore all options as i get older due to this injury it becomes more annoying. Im in good shape physically but when its time to focus i find that i dip and drift.. sucks dude..

Last edited:
Back