• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tool new album

glock4319

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m a diehard fan. I really like the new album, that being said I think Lateralus and 10,000 days are both better. What say you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few of us friends are flying into Milwaukee for the Halloween show, bought tickets minutes after the announcement. New album is good, time will tell after growing on you if it will hold up to their best albums.

I heard it was the the shit..Maynard is da man

Sent from my FDA work phone

I saw em in Birmingham, AL a couple months ago. Absolutely amazing show!

It’s good, not radio friendly and nothing as good as forty six and 2 song wise, but it’s a good album.

It’s good, not radio friendly and nothing as good as forty six and 2 song wise, but it’s a good album.

46 and 2 is a timeless song. Been listening to that for years and it never gets old. You’re right though, nothing on there like that or Parabola.

46 and 2 is a timeless song. Been listening to that for years and it never gets old. You’re right though, nothing on there like that or Parabola.

Parabola as the title suggests gets into pretty cool mathematics as well. It’s a great album, Ænima is my favorite though.

https://youtu.be/wS7CZIJVxFY

I wrote that confusingly, the album is Lateralus. I somehow combined 2 separate thoughts.

I feel a kindred spirit in you as you’re someone who appreciates their music as much as I do.

I think it’s a great album. It’s TooL! When bands experiment and venture off to different “hip” sounds most of the time it doesn’t work! Kreator for example, on Endorama they tried a new sound and got lots of criticism from fans (me included) they quickly realized the new direction isn’t a good idea. Also for AC/DC at one point the producers wanted them to go somewhat mainstream and they refused because they know top bands have their own style and sound. If you go solo like Carrie Underwood or Dave Grohl you can do that but not with the whole band.

I’m a diehard fan. I really like the new album, that being said I think Lateralus and 10,000 days are both better. What say you?

I havent heard the whole thing yet. For many YEARS I was eagerly anticipating the album. Took way to long and soumds like a collection of un-used b-sides from past albums. I think they had their day, glad I was part of it. Saw the lateralus tour. AMAZING. I think Maynard finally lost his gd mind but in a bad way, now has Trump-Derangement Syndrome. I wont support any Trump/America bashers, they are mentally-ill, especially ones who take a decade to make a mediocre record.
Sad, they were great. Ill stick to enjoying the old stuff.

Last edited:
I hear something different every time I listen to it. I too am die hard Tool. When I first heard the songs were 10 minutes long or longer I was skeptical.

That being said it is a little different but I love it.

Back