• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Introduction of the IRON PROPHET

I didn't know you made your way here brother or you had already been here! Glad to see ya!!!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

I was actually here a little before joining BOP. Just did more reading here than posting. It's different here but I like it. You get in the pit and you can damn near say anything. LOL

I was actually here a little before joining BOP. Just did more reading here than posting. It's different here but I like it. You get in the pit and you can damn near say anything. LOL
I like it here. I came in too hot, but hey I'm juiced, loyal and temperamental. I am also capable of making ammends and realizing I am an asshole sometimes.

I like it here. I came in too hot, but hey I'm juiced, loyal and temperamental. I am also capable of making ammends and realizing I am an asshole sometimes.

Hey bro it's better to be an asshole than a whole ass . Assholes have opinions lol. My brotha.

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Back