• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dave Chappelle on the Jussie Smollett Incident

my wife and I were dying at this show tonight... he is the only one that can touch off limit shit and make it funny!

best stand up comedians of all time..Robin Williams and Dave...

Robin for the way he gets you to have a authentic deep belly laugh and the brilliance with his mind and Dave for the ability to use anything and everything as fair game.. Best of both world with these 2..

Great show tonight...

my wife and I were dying at this show tonight... he is the only one that can touch off limit shit and make it funny!

best stand up comedians of all time..Robin Williams and Dave...

Robin for the way he gets you to have a authentic deep belly laugh and the brilliance with his mind and Dave for the ability to use anything and everything as fair game.. Best of both world with these 2..

Great show tonight...

I watched that this morning while I made breakfast and chapelle rocked the hussy smulllett skit lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched that this morning while I made breakfast and chapelle rocked the hussy smulllett skit lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there's a comedian on the planet that is even at his level.. he is equivalent to neo from The matrix..

I don't think there's a comedian on the planet that is even at his level.. he is equivalent to neo from The matrix..

Joe Rogan's shows are pretty damned good.

But yeah, Equanimity from Chappelle kinda floored me. I think that's the one with, "And then I kicked her right in the pussy!"

First off... lemme just say

dave Chappelle is hands down the best in his business , probably my all time fave comedian and will go down in history as one of the best period. Love everything he does from movies to stand up to skit shows

but we all know why he is getting away with routines that nobody else could possibly get away with ...

that is, until outrage society gets ahold of him...

like he said a long time ago about the me too movement ....something along the lines of wanting to stick up for these girls but knowing when he does someone somewhere will remember something he did in a drunken stupor or a mistake he made in his youth and they will crucify him for it... so he doesn’t say anything in the topic.

they'll eventually get his ass too, but that won’t change the fact that this dude is legendary ...

we all have our ‘not so best’ moments ... anyone of us could be blasted and everyone of us could put someone else on blast too... obviously I’m not defending rapists or kid touchers but some of these ‘outrage experts’ need to get over what someone said or did 15 years or so ago

but yes... Dave Chappelle is a funny mo fo, def my fave comedian

Last edited:
First off... lemme just say

dave Chappelle is hands down the best in his business , probably my all time fave comedian and will go down in history as one of the best period. Love everything he does from movies to stand up to skit shows

but we all know why he is getting away with routines that nobody else could possibly get away with ...

that is, until outrage society gets ahold of him...

like he said a long time ago about the me too movement ....something along the lines of wanting to stick up for these girls but knowing when he does someone somewhere will remember something he did in a drunken stupor or a mistake he made in his youth and they will crucify him for it... so he doesn’t say anything in the topic.

they'll eventually get his ass too, but that won’t change the fact that this dude is legendary ...

we all have our ‘not so best’ moments ... anyone of us could be blasted and everyone of us could put someone else on blast too... obviously I’m not defending rapists or kid touchers but some of these ‘outrage experts’ need to get over what someone said or did 15 years or so ago

but yes... Dave Chappelle is a funny mo fo, def my fave comedian
I don't think they'll be able to have any real effect on his success. Unlike all of the others that grovel when confronted by that bullshit, he'll throw it right back in their face and his fans will laugh at them

Wife and I watched it this morning over breakfast. We absolutely loved it. He touched on just about everything and didn't hold back. I've missed Chappelle, glad to see he's still got it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Joe Rogan's shows are pretty damned good.

But yeah, Equanimity from Chappelle kinda floored me. I think that's the one with, "And then I kicked her right in the pussy!"
neggd for making me look up "Equanimity", now that I did are you sure thats what you meant? it means mental calmness

I dont have netfix, I'm on cable cause I'm already getting cable internet

That sucks. Bundling should be illegal since it piggybacks on monopoly or near-monopoly advantage. They're all gougers y'know. I used to work for Comcast way back so I can tell you from the inside, slimebag gougers all the way.

I cut the cord (finally) about a year ago... even though I splurge on Netflix, Amazon, Starz, and HBO, it's still a lower bill. Will not be able to watch all that content even in ten years. Got antenna for HD reception of local stations which is good enough. I don't miss the cable co.

That sucks. Bundling should be illegal since it piggybacks on monopoly or near-monopoly advantage. They're all gougers y'know. I used to work for Comcast way back so I can tell you from the inside, slimebag gougers all the way.

I cut the cord (finally) about a year ago... even though I splurge on Netflix, Amazon, Starz, and HBO, it's still a lower bill. Will not be able to watch all that content even in ten years. Got antenna for HD reception of local stations which is good enough. I don't miss the cable co.
I like the cable internet, fast and reliable, bundling can be a scam but can also save you money if you use both services depends on what you got

Back