• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T3 and negative feedback loop

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I’m taking 200mcg t3 and 400t4 along with gh and anabolics. Trying to get show ready. Problem is I’m doing 3 hours of cardio a day, training 7 days a week for 2 hours and diet is roughly 200 protein, 200 carb and 20 fats. I’m feeling fried and I also look soft, watery and have shitty definition and zero pop. Like literally flat. Also I have been getting a super dry scalp and face and it literally flakes. It’s gross. Can taking t3 and t4 cause a tsh issue or not. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello I’m taking 200mcg t3 and 400t4 along with gh and anabolics. Trying to get show ready. Problem is I’m doing 3 hours of cardio a day, training 7 days a week for 2 hours and diet is roughly 200 protein, 200 carb and 20 fats. I’m feeling fried and I also look soft, watery and have shitty definition and zero pop. Like literally flat. Also I have been getting a super dry scalp and face and it literally flakes. It’s gross. Can taking t3 and t4 cause a tsh issue or not. Thanks!

Uhhhhhhhhh do you have a coach or are you doing this on your own?

High or low Thyroid levels can increase hair loss so, I would think the skin might be much the same to answer your question.

You might want to have some blood work done and hire a coach. If you currently have one then get rid of him and find someone else!

You might want to have some blood work done and hire a coach. If you currently have one then get rid of him and find someone else!
Looking at what he's doing, that would be my initial reaction lol.

Those drug doses are fucking dangerous

It is. 25 is about the same as natural production.

Anything over 75mcg is definitely not needed.
I agree 100% with this. 200mcg of T3 is absurd and dangerously idiotic. Just like 400mcg of T4.

Either we have JD/Farva/Bomber trolling here or someone who's been extremely misguided and is putting their health at extreme risk by doing what they're doing

Yea I’m confused by the dosages here? If you know 25mcg is good enough to see good results why are you taking 200mcg?

IML Gear Cream!
Wouldn't that much t3 cause crazy b.p. spikes. "Thyroid storm"

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't that much t3 cause crazy b.p. spikes. "Thyroid storm"

Can cause heart attacks... Irregular heart beat.

These doses are basically mimicking graves disease.

One of the cool things about graves is, your eyes can actually pop out if your head. Like bug eyes. Pretty neat.

One of the cool things about graves is, your eyes can actually pop out if your head. Like bug eyes. Pretty neat.
Lol I've read into it quite a bit when I noticed my t3 uptake was a little high . I don't have those sweet bug eyes tho.

🤯🤯.. Sounds like what hes doing could put him in the "Grave" too...pun intended ☠☠

Attachments

• 20190826_100920.jpg
    20190826_100920.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Lol I've read into it quite a bit when I noticed my t3 uptake was a little high . I don't have those sweet bug eyes tho.

.. Sounds like what hes doing could put him in the "Grave" too...pun intended
Yeah my wife had graves but, she had the thyroid removed since it had cancer as well.

She dodged the eye issues thank God.

Like it's been stated, those dosages are crazy high. I used 50mcg of t3 and saw some results after one month, and then went to 100mcg and after a few weeks of that latter dosage, (which BTW is half of what you're on) was kicking my rear end, and it made me feel crappy, and I wasn't even losing anymore fat than I did on 50mcg daily. And what about blood tests??? You need to be having FREE T3, Free T4, and TSH blood work performed. But you need to get off that crazy high dosage of T3 immediately!! No offense, but don't go messing around with any thyroid meds without doing a lot of homework first!!! What were you thinking man????

Last edited:
Definitely cool. Im not cool anymore though. Probably good for my health.

Back