• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin Genesis ATM Questions

Aimco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After so much research about using Bitcoins I am still a bit confused but it seems that since there is a Bitcoin Genesis ATM near me that will be the easiest and less confusing to use.

Ok so lets say that I have a $300 order from a sponsor and I want to send this amount and I have the cash in hand can someone please give step by step instructions on how to do this??
I'm not understanding if I have a $300 order how much am I actually sending? And after I buy the Bitcoins and use the Wallet from the ATM how do I send the Bitcoins to the sponsor
(All of the Youtube videos I have watched only explain how to but Bitcoins with a wallet but not how to send through the ATM)

When you buy the bitcoins from ATM it will take a fee so first thing make sure you buy enough..

And when you make your purchase the seller will tell you exactly the amount to send example 0.00542 btc and it will have an address that you have to type exactly or a barcode you can and auto fills the receiver address..

It’s quite easy tbh just have to take your time and I’m sure who ever your buying from should have a nice tutorial.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it did help and I found a video that shows exactly how do send directly to the seller from the ATM.

My only question now is how does the seller know who the Bitcoins are coming from? or is the address/QI barcode specific to a transaction?
For example if a seller is waiting on 3 payments on the same day for the same amount how will he know who's payment is who's?

I’m sure they know by the EXACT amount of btc your sending, i could be wrong and I’m not sure who your buying from and their procedures are, but with the few people I’ve dealt with sending btc they had a website and everything has always gone smooth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it did help and I found a video that shows exactly how do send directly to the seller from the ATM.

My only question now is how does the seller know who the Bitcoins are coming from? or is the address/QI barcode specific to a transaction?
For example if a seller is waiting on 3 payments on the same day for the same amount how will he know who's payment is who's?

They will know by the address. Each person has been granted different address.
So, if you send let's say $300 worth of BTC and you give them your address which is 34 characters and looks similar to this "12ojEWYSdEAv7J9yfuVh6TvcTHbGTJzNNc" (just giving you an example). So when you type your address on blockchain.info it will pop up an information about the current transaction whether it's confirmed or not.

I would avoid BTC ATM's because they charge insane amount of fees (average they take 8% - 10%), unless you are in rush then you should go for it. I would rather go to localbitcoins.com find a person that wants to meet and buy off him, of course if he charge certain amount of percentage and it's not crazy amount like 10% it would be good. If you find someone that can do 1:1 ration that would be awesome. But most people value their BTC more than an actual cash.

They will know by the address. Each person has been granted different address.
So, if you send let's say $300 worth of BTC and you give them your address which is 34 characters and looks similar to this "12ojEWYSdEAv7J9yfuVh6TvcTHbGTJzNNc" (just giving you an example). So when you type your address on blockchain.info it will pop up an information about the current transaction whether it's confirmed or not.

I would avoid BTC ATM's because they charge insane amount of fees (average they take 8% - 10%), unless you are in rush then you should go for it. I would rather go to localbitcoins.com find a person that wants to meet and buy off him, of course if he charge certain amount of percentage and it's not crazy amount like 10% it would be good. If you find someone that can do 1:1 ration that would be awesome. But most people value their BTC more than an actual cash.

Yes but don't you have to pay fees when you transfer in and out of your wallet? And the ATM fee is lower than WU and the BT coins are deposited directly into the receivers Wallet from the ATM.

Perhaps this will change but I'm not trading, holding or selling BT. The receiver is offering a huge discount and same day shipping with BT.

And thank you for the clarification.

Back