• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL EP T4 legit or not? --> Blood Work says...

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First I report the old data exams without taking anything (no t3, no t4)
I know we should also see tsh, anti-tsh, etc., etc. blablabla, but too much blood and too much money, so be satisfied with these.

Date: 2017-05-18
Free-T3 2.36 pmol/l [reference values 2.62 - 5.69] - LOW
Free-T4 8.8 pmol/L [reference values 9.0 - 19.0] - LOW

Date: 2017-11-16
T3 0.7 nmol/L [reference values 0.9 - 2.4] - LOW

Date: 2018-02-10
Free-T3 2.06 pg/ml [reference values 2.30 - 4.20] - LOW
Free-T4 0.78 ng/dl [reference values 0.90 - 1.80] - LOW

I've been using EP-T4 for a long time now.
Generally, doctors often use weight as a guideline for determining dosage.
Some clinicians use the formula of 1.6 micrograms of T4 for every 1 kilogram or 2.2 pounds of body weight for a starting dosage as a replacement for your

thyroid.

I weigh 163 lb.
Therefore, 163 / 2,2 * 1,6 = 118,5 mcg (this would be a dose of replacement)

My dose is fixed at 150 mcg/ed (3 tabs/ed)

Below are the values of T3 and T4 taken on date 2019-08-22

Free-T3 3.40 pg/ml [reference values 2.00 - 4.40] - IN RANGE
Free-T4 22.5 pg/ml [reference values 9.30 - 17.0] - HIGH

PSL EP T4 legit or not? --> Blood Work says: YES!

I know it’s legit. I have some otw now. 5 packets from International. US customs is processing it now from tracking. Fingers crossed it doesn’t get snagged. But Levothyroxine isn’t illegal or controlled so I don’t see why it would. I use 100 mcg daily to knock out the GH funk ( ie: lethargy and tiredness). Extremely satisfied from EP T4. Can’t up GH dose till it gets here though as I ran out. Had to back down the dose till more gets here.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Phil. Just updating I got a customs clearance text this morning. Looks like I’ll be receiving middle of next week. Thanks PSL

Sorry for hijacking your thread Phil. Just updating I got a customs clearance text this morning. Looks like I’ll be receiving middle of next week. Thanks PSL
​Perfect timing. Post up your TD pics when they arrive. :)

Good info. Seems they prescribe higher doses there. Here dose is based more from tsh levels. I'm currently taking 50mcg t4 and 12.5 t3. My Dr prescribes me just 50mcg t4.

Good info. Seems they prescribe higher doses there. Here dose is based more from tsh levels. I'm currently taking 50mcg t4 and 12.5 t3. My Dr prescribes me just 50mcg t4.
From what I understand your body just discards any access T4 it doesn't use to convert to T3. So I would guess that there's no real harm in taking a higher dose than needed. Don't really see a point...but it shouldn't hurt you. That is, assuming my understanding on the drug is correct. I could be 100% wrong :)
I will bro but no update since clearing customs on Saturday. Hope everything is ok.
Yea you're fine bro. Have you ordered many international products before? Tracking is a joke. It won't update unless they scan the pack at each destination. Half the time they don't and by the time you get another update it's right around the corner or in your mailbox.

From what I understand your body just discards any access T4 it doesn't use to convert to T3. So I would guess that there's no real harm in taking a higher dose than needed. Don't really see a point...but it shouldn't hurt you. That is, assuming my understanding on the drug is correct. I could be 100% wrong :)

Yea you're fine bro. Have you ordered many international products before? Tracking is a joke. It won't update unless they scan the pack at each destination. Half the time they don't and by the time you get another update it's right around the corner or in your mailbox.

I know a couple people who claim their hair started falling out from taking too much T4.

I know a couple people who claim their hair started falling out from taking too much T4.

a couple of people? :hmm:

millions and millions are treated with t4, in addition to those who take it sef-prescribed

... a couple of people ... claim.... and it's a side of t4?...really?!?

a couple of people? :hmm:

millions and millions are treated with t4, in addition to those who take it sef-prescribed

... a couple of people ... claim.... and it's a side of t4?...really?!?
​He said if you take TOO MUCH T4. Like wayy too high of a dose. Go easy on the guy Phill no one is insulting your T4 lol ;)

IML Gear Cream!
​He said if you take TOO MUCH T4. Like wayy too high of a dose. Go easy on the guy Phill no one is insulting your T4 lol ;)

I didn't say anything.
it seemed strange only that people who know about this game, let themselves be influenced by two voices out of the chorus.

Then as always, we need proof otherwise, the wind takes away the words.

For me they have become bald due to too many androgens, not for the thyroid....
...Or maybe they just cut their hair to blame t4 .. I don't know, maybe it's a new subversive anti-drug sect :roflmao:

Looks like no TD for me. Tracking hasn’t updated in 3 weeks. No customs letter yet just nothing. First international order I’ve ever done and this is the outcome. Safe to say it will be my last.

Looks like no TD for me. Tracking hasn’t updated in 3 weeks. No customs letter yet just nothing. First international order I’ve ever done and this is the outcome. Safe to say it will be my last.
That's just piss poor luck bro. I have had maybe 2 issues in the past 5 years and that's with 40+ orders. Both times it was just the pack getting lost. PSL will reship after 30 days of no delivery or if you get a customs letter. Whichever comes first. So shoot me a PM at day 30 and we'll get this sorted out brother.

Back