• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre "an odious little grifter"

chocolatemalt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whaddaya think, is NRA's leader an odious little grifter? Time to kick his shitty ass to the curb?

"For years, Wayne has taken NRA members’ money to live the life of a king, but he’s not a king. He’s the head of a nonprofit trusted by millions to use its funds to secure constitutional rights,” Hilton, the host of "The Next Revolution," said during his "Swamp Watch" segment Sunday. “He’s an odious little grifter and it’s time for him to go.”

Hilton listed several high-ticket purchases LaPierre has made over the years while running the NRA, including a $5 million estate and luxury travel and rent costs incurred during trips to the Bahamas and throughout Europe that entailed private air charters and drivers.

"He made NRA members pay for a trip to Italy and Budapest in 2014, including $6,500 at the Four Seasons Hotel. I've been to that hotel. It's lovely," Hilton said.

"But Mr. LaPierre, there are other countries and other hotels you can stay at, if you want to protect the Second Amendment. Try the Hyatt in Washington, D.C. It's a short walk to places like the United States Congress and the Supreme Court where Americans' gun rights are actually decided, not Budapest or even Lake Como, where you billed NRA members $2,400 for a stay at this luxury retreat, the Casta Diva Resort," he continued. "Not to mention $17,550 for an air charter, also known as a private jet, to get you from one to the other. Oh, and $18,300 for a car and driver at each end."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/457962-fox-news-host-roasts-nras-lapierre-an-odious-little-grifter-who-needs-to-go

And don't forget, LaPierre pulled a traitorous stunt against our forever loyal American hero Lt. Colonel Oliver North.

So the tough question for any red blooded, real American is: Do you support the wonderful Reaganite silver star / bronze star / purple heart-awarded Vietnam vet, or do you support this creepy and slimy odious little grifter LaPierre?

https://www.thetrace.org/2019/07/co...ught-to-block-internal-probe-of-nra-spending/

And don't forget, LaPierre pulled a traitorous stunt against our forever loyal American hero Lt. Colonel Oliver North.

So the tough question for any red blooded, real American is: Do you support the wonderful Reaganite silver star / bronze star / purple heart-awarded Vietnam vet, or do you support this creepy and slimy odious little grifter LaPierre?

https://www.thetrace.org/2019/07/co...ught-to-block-internal-probe-of-nra-spending/

You are dripping with jealousy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far he seems to be doing alright getting them to lay off gun control ... unless I’m missing something...

Whaddaya think, is NRA's leader an odious little grifter? Time to kick his shitty ass to the curb?

"For years, Wayne has taken NRA members’ money to live the life of a king, but he’s not a king. He’s the head of a nonprofit trusted by millions to use its funds to secure constitutional rights,” Hilton, the host of "The Next Revolution," said during his "Swamp Watch" segment Sunday. “He’s an odious little grifter and it’s time for him to go.”

Hilton listed several high-ticket purchases LaPierre has made over the years while running the NRA, including a $5 million estate and luxury travel and rent costs incurred during trips to the Bahamas and throughout Europe that entailed private air charters and drivers.

"He made NRA members pay for a trip to Italy and Budapest in 2014, including $6,500 at the Four Seasons Hotel. I've been to that hotel. It's lovely," Hilton said.

"But Mr. LaPierre, there are other countries and other hotels you can stay at, if you want to protect the Second Amendment. Try the Hyatt in Washington, D.C. It's a short walk to places like the United States Congress and the Supreme Court where Americans' gun rights are actually decided, not Budapest or even Lake Como, where you billed NRA members $2,400 for a stay at this luxury retreat, the Casta Diva Resort," he continued. "Not to mention $17,550 for an air charter, also known as a private jet, to get you from one to the other. Oh, and $18,300 for a car and driver at each end."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/457962-fox-news-host-roasts-nras-lapierre-an-odious-little-grifter-who-needs-to-go
Isn't the Clinton Foundation a non-profitable org. also? lol

So far he seems to be doing alright getting them to lay off gun control ... unless I’m missing something...

Exactly.

He is doing his job and doing it well as far as I know. Which will continue to keep the members happy.

Can't lose sight of that fact.

Every business "writes" off business expenses or said business expenses. Only fucking perk left...IRS takes all the cake and crumbs.

It’s pretty obvious what they are trying to do here. Make him unpopular and put the lefts paid shill in there so they can de-arm merica!

Exactly.

He is doing his job and doing it well as far as I know. Which will continue to keep the members happy.

Every business "writes" off business expenses or said business expenses. Only fucking perk left...IRS takes all the cake and crumbs.

There is no such thing as a “write off”. This a term that employees use meaning the company is paying for it, but is used incorrectly and has been since its’ inceptIon. I own several business and can tell what you call a “write off”, I call an Expense.

Just an FYI....

LowT

IML Gear Cream!
chocolatemalt, do you support the NRA, and this thread is your call to improve it so that it can do its mission better, or is this a disguised attack on the NRA?

Exactly.

I guess that depends upon what you mean by doing a good job. The NRA has had it hand in, and usually given its approval for, every piece of gun legislation coming out of Congress from the 1930s to today. While Wayne was not around in the 1930s, he has kept the NRA on track in compromising on gun control. The only issue to come up during the Trump presidency was bump stock bans. What was the NRA's position? Ban 'em!

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/01/13/need-know-nras-position-bump-stock-ban/

I support the right to keep and bear arms. The NRA makes me sick. Wayne LaPierre makes me sick. The NRA's internal machinations to get rid of true supporters of the right to keep and bear arms makes me sick.

I guess that depends upon what you mean by doing a good job. The NRA has had it hand in, and usually given its approval for, every piece of gun legislation coming out of Congress from the 1930s to today. While Wayne was not around in the 1930s, he has kept the NRA on track in compromising on gun control. The only issue to come up during the Trump presidency was bump stock bans. What was the NRA's position? Ban 'em!

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/01/13/need-know-nras-position-bump-stock-ban/

I support the right to keep and bear arms. The NRA makes me sick. Wayne LaPierre makes me sick. The NRA's internal machinations to get rid of true supporters of the right to keep and bear arms makes me sick.

I am all about our right to keep and bear arms. Without compromise.

TBH I don't know or follow LaPierre and what he has or hasn't done well.

The NRA is the reason you can't buy an M-16 without paying $25-30,000.00. It was 1986. The Firearm Owners Protection Act was up for debate. The democrats attached a poison pill (ban on machine guns for civilian use). The whole point of a poison pill is that you don't swallow it. You kill the bill.

No, the NRA told Congress to pass it and Reagan to sign it, so they all had cover to ban machine guns. If you want to own one today, it must have been registered as a transferable by May of 1986. Frozen supply, increasing demand . . .

This is what the democrats want to do with semi autos, too, so that in a few decades, you'll have to pony up $15,000 or more if you want to own an AR-15.

I have given you two examples. There are many, many more. The NRA is presented by the left wing media propaganda machine as this hard core gun rights organization. The truth is, they are compromisers and frequently promote gun control legislation.

There are other groups (SAF and GOA come to mind) more deserving of your money and time.

So.... scoop up them ARs now... the resell value will be incredible

i looked at one at one the other day for 800 bucks... it was pretty...

Neighbor had parts delivered and built his own for 200 bucks ...

changing the constitution because parents fail to do there job will eventually destroy this country...

i got an idea... chemical birth control until you can pass a test that proves you can step up and parent kids...

chocolatemalt, do you support the NRA, and this thread is your call to improve it so that it can do its mission better, or is this a disguised attack on the NRA?

No I don't support the NRA, but for different reasons than you. I see them as extremist, you see them as not extreme enough.

Interesting thing is, polls show that on many issues (background checks, keeping guns out of hands of the psychotic, etc) the NRA doesn't even support the views of its own membership... often to the tune of 80-90% of membership disagreeing with the NRA's actions on The Hill. But most members are unaware of this disconnect. You seem to be an exception.

I don't think my post was a disguised attack. The first article was from a Fox News host and clearly indicated. Bad source? I don't agree with the view, I was just putting it out there with gusto. But it sounds like you might? Time to kick LaPierre to the curb? Or do you think members should consider cancelling their NRA membership altogether, i.e. it's a bigger philosophical issue with the org? The NRA is HUGELY powerful in DC btw, but I'm sure you're aware.

As for Ollie North, I don't support him either. For one thing: Weapons sales to Iran. Astonishing that he wasn't drawn and quartered (alongside Reagan and Bush Sr. for that matter) for it, let alone that today a huge portion of the right wing media has anointed him as a saint. Maybe he should get back into the business and see if he can sell a few hundred more high-tech missiles to Iran and really earn that conservative love? Bizarro world.

Anyway, I posted this to see who was brave enough in this forum to challenge the views of these sacrosanct figures of the Right. So far you're the only one.

Brave enough to blame a gun for gun violence and not our dysfunctional society??

are you brave enough to hang out with all your liberal buddies in the streets of Chicago without a gun?

as for the NRA dealing arms to foreign ‘glory’... no, I do not agree with that..

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a “write off”. This a term that employees use meaning the company is paying for it, but is used incorrectly and has been since its’ inceptIon. I own several business and can tell what you call a “write off”, I call an Expense.

Just an FYI....

LowT

I am also a business owner.

Yes it is a business expense. Or "writing" off a business expense.

But even if you could expense it, you still might not be able to bc the business has to be able to afford it.

It is however another way to reduce taxable income. So long as this expense is recognized as an expense used to create earnings.

No I don't support the NRA, but for different reasons than you. I see them as extremist, you see them as not extreme enough.

Interesting thing is, polls show that on many issues (background checks, keeping guns out of hands of the psychotic, etc) the NRA doesn't even support the views of its own membership... often to the tune of 80-90% of membership disagreeing with the NRA's actions on The Hill. But most members are unaware of this disconnect. You seem to be an exception.

I don't think my post was a disguised attack. The first article was from a Fox News host and clearly indicated. Bad source? I don't agree with the view, I was just putting it out there with gusto. But it sounds like you might? Time to kick LaPierre to the curb? Or do you think members should consider cancelling their NRA membership altogether, i.e. it's a bigger philosophical issue with the org? The NRA is HUGELY powerful in DC btw, but I'm sure you're aware.

As for Ollie North, I don't support him either. For one thing: Weapons sales to Iran. Astonishing that he wasn't drawn and quartered (alongside Reagan and Bush Sr. for that matter) for it, let alone that today a huge portion of the right wing media has anointed him as a saint. Maybe he should get back into the business and see if he can sell a few hundred more high-tech missiles to Iran and really earn that conservative love? Bizarro world.

Anyway, I posted this to see who was brave enough in this forum to challenge the views of these sacrosanct figures of the Right. So far you're the only one.

Bullshit.

Your OP was entirely a presupposition.

Followed up by a quip on Oliver North, by which you give two choices.

Why do I or anyone for that matter have to agree with either?

If the LaPierre & North are both shit, then they are both shit.

I do know liberals would love to see the NRA and the sway it has in DC erased. Maybe you would too so that gun legislation of any kind could go unchecked.

If the NRA was gone tomorrow, who would stand up to argue gun legislation? Serious question.

There is strength in numbers in the way of voting blocks. The LGBT figured that out...

So it isn't about being "brave" bc I didn't lambast LaPierre about expenses he wrote off. Why? Bc every fucking CEO does it. Big time.

And I know you know that... no different for him or Zuckerberg.

Brave enough to blame a gun for gun violence and not our dysfunctional society??

are you brave enough to hang out with all your liberal buddies in the streets of Chicago without a gun?

as for the NRA dealing arms to foreign ‘glory’... no, I do not agree with that..

Depends on where in that huge city we're talking about. Some parts are fine. Others, like the south side, I wouldn't even drive through no matter how many AK's I had on the seat beside me.

Haven't spent much time there but I did live right in NYC for a few years. Right in Manhattan. It was pretty safe, much more so than some other places I've seen anyway... like parts of Oakland or Detroit. In fact, NYC has been on a steep downward crime slant for 30 years now. But that hasn't stopped even some very liberal friends and family members of mine telling me they feared the city, almost certainly due to media misrepresentation over the ages like "The Warriors", "Escape from New York", etc. When they visited they'd be astonished at the glitz and lack of crime, and wind up exploring widely on their own while I was at work. Then begging later on to come visit again. Funny stuff.

I believe a lot of conservative hostility towards big cities has the same origin. It's to Trump's credit that he doesn't share that problem but of course he spent most of his life in NYC.

Get Shredded!
He thinks guns are the devil just like the rest of the libtards.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m not afraid of the city.

I just dont like to be around weirdos. Plus, I’m fairly reclusive by nature.

But you cant honestly say the country would be safer without guns.... can you? Because my daughter will be prepared to fight off any would be attackers and a pistol is essential to that prep. I’m not raising victims here. You have to draw a line in the sand. Everybody knows a gun has zero intentions... it is obviously the human behind it.

Bullshit.

Your OP was entirely a presupposition.

Followed up by a quip on Oliver North, by which you give two choices.

Why do I or anyone for that matter have to agree with either?

If the LaPierre & North are both shit, then they are both shit.

I do know liberals would love to see the NRA and the sway it has in DC erased. Maybe you would too so that gun legislation of any kind could go unchecked.

If the NRA was gone tomorrow, who would stand up to argue gun legislation? Serious question.

There is strength in numbers in the way of voting blocks. The LGBT figured that out...

So it isn't about being "brave" bc I didn't lambast LaPierre about expenses he wrote off. Why? Bc every fucking CEO does it. Big time.

And I know you know that... no different for him or Zuckerberg.

Your points are all kinda stupid.

Yes business owners have write-offs, that's obvious. And then there's mismanagement and fraud. That's what Ollie North and friends were alleging. Is that "no different" than LaPierre or Zuckerberg, then? It's all the same? I don't agree, but I guess that puts me on Ollie North's side (assuming his allegations are legit) and puts you against him, no?

Anyway, I find it fascinating how conservatives generally and the right wingers here in particular are such astonishingly fragile snowflakes when it comes to having any of their views put on the spot. The OP was a simple question of internal NRA politics and the two well-known public figures involved. What is so threatening about expressing your agreement or disagreement with either one, like Malf did? Wouldn't it be more satisfying than your standard "FURKING LIBTURDS BLURG BLURG BLURG" mindless drivel that you usually fall back on, numbing everyone's brain?

I’m not afraid of the city.

I just dont like to be around weirdos. Plus, I’m fairly reclusive by nature.

But you cant honestly say the country would be safer without guns.... can you? Because my daughter will be prepared to fight off any would be attackers and a pistol is essential to that prep. I’m not raising victims here. You have to draw a line in the sand. Everybody knows a gun has zero intentions... it is obviously the human behind it.

I'm not against all guns. Don't own any but have friends who do... was just playing around with a nice .45 revolver a little while ago.

If you believe the gun views in this country only consist of "all guns all the time for everyone" vs. "ban all guns everywhere for everyone", then you might be a victim of NRA propaganda alongside a lot of similar crap from various rightwing media. That's utterly simplistic black and white thinking. The reality is there's a wide spectrum. I believe the NRA is extremist, and most of the country now does as well. There are more reasonable pro-gun AND pro-reasonable-regulation orgs cropping up as a result (just as Malf pointed out more extreme ones too).

Canada and Switzerland are good examples of gun culture countries that have a TON of guns in public hands and yet don't have the death and mass shooting problems that we have. Not all of it is simply due to access, but some of it is. They have better regulations. We have "it's a mental health issue" (without offering any solutions to that) and then "the victims are in our thoughts and prayers". I think we Americans can do better than that. We're smart and strong, no?

But if you strongly disagree and think all gun regulation is evil, I refer you to the bar bathroom gun vending machine pic I put in another recent thread. Right next to the condom dispenser. Surely you support anyone with a credit card being able to buy their guns as their pissing into the urinal at the local bar, while drunk?

If not, why not?

Be brave, give specific reasons for your views. If you have reasons of course.

How could you defend against a tyrannical government that has access to machine guns without modern machines of war? No modern technologies should be banned from civilian hands.

Those that commit acts of terror should be immediately and severely reprimanded via public crucifixion ... with limited media coverage as far as names and motives... quit giving these people there 15 minutes of fame and humiliate them before you end there lives and this shit will go away.. fast

How could you defend against a tyrannical government that has access to machine guns without modern machines of war? No modern technologies should be banned from civilian hands.

Bc he is a liberal idiot.

Honestly I could care less about the NRA or any of their drama. We don't need them. We have the constitution and the Supreme Court to back us up. Trying to overturn the Constitution against the will of the American people is the liberals uphill losing battle. We have to stay vigilent and don't give them an inch.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Your points are all kinda stupid.

Yes business owners have write-offs, that's obvious. And then there's mismanagement and fraud. That's what Ollie North and friends were alleging. Is that "no different" than LaPierre or Zuckerberg, then? It's all the same? I don't agree, but I guess that puts me on Ollie North's side (assuming his allegations are legit) and puts you against him, no?

Anyway, I find it fascinating how conservatives generally and the right wingers here in particular are such astonishingly fragile snowflakes when it comes to having any of their views put on the spot. The OP was a simple question of internal NRA politics and the two well-known public figures involved. What is so threatening about expressing your agreement or disagreement with either one, like Malf did? Wouldn't it be more satisfying than your standard "FURKING LIBTURDS BLURG BLURG BLURG" mindless drivel that you usually fall back on, numbing everyone's brain?

Kinda stupid? Lol

Only stupid here is you.

Look up the definition of presupposition.

Might learn something.

You totally took what I said out of context dummy.

Op wasn’t about politics dick. It was to point out his expenditures as misuse or fraudulent.

And I stand by my position that every CEO goes on business trips and takes expenses that can appear inappropriate.

But you are a fucking libertard asshole who doesn’t reason. Just sucks morning joe cock.

Last one... more directly the CEO.

But he will lie and “spin” liberal horseshit in an attempt to wrangle himself out of it.

He is so transparent. You saw right thru him. Good for you!

Back