• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ideas on pinning

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm in my late 50s, and my ass is nothing but scar tissue. Pinning delts the oil just runs out. No legs, I'm not a glutton for punishment ; (
Any ideas ?

Kinda right there with you...........That's the price we pay,,one of many...I am trying a longer pin...

That's what I did I think. Sitting down, grabbed between hip and pelvis. I liked it. Super easy.

yep, sitting down makes this so easy, I rotate two inject per side, I use a 1” 25G

Hey guys, I'm in my late 50s, and my ass is nothing but scar tissue. Pinning delts the oil just runs out. No legs, I'm not a glutton for punishment ; (
Any ideas ?
If you're popping just test, Sub Q in the belly.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

My new fav is lats.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

run a 25g 1 inch pin and you can pin anywhere and hardly feel a thing.. plus less scar tissue.... i'm gonna pin my platysma ( just kidding ) or am i... LOL

No kidding, I never heard that. I will try it.
Latest studies show it to have more of an even release. Smaller gauge pin of course. I have a buddy who pins sub q with an insulin pin. Fleshy part of the thigh also. Read into it, you'll see.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Ventral glutes worked out awesome for me. Easy to pin.
Sub Q, how many cc can you sub Q ?

Back