• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tariff Trade WAR...I don't give a fuck

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"President Donald Trump and his advisers insist their trade war with China won’t hurt American consumers. But analysts say otherwise.
The tariffs Trump has already imposed on China are estimated to cost the average American household $600 per year, according to a report by JPMorgan Chase. That will rise to $1,000 if Trump carries through on his plan to levy tariffs on another $300 billion of US imports from China, the bank added.
The estimates show how Trump is playing with fire by expanding the trade war with China to include tariffs on a wide swath of consumer goods, including video game consoles, TVs and apparel."

I don't know about you fellow members here...but I am willing to pay the extra money each year if it means a fair deal and stops China from fucking us over.

If it stops everything I see being "Made in China" with just about anything I pick up? I am all for it.

Fuck China.

I'm willing to pay several thousand, I believe it will benefit our whole country in the long run

I'm willing to pay several thousand, I believe it will benefit our whole country in the long run

Crack up is if the fucking libertards didn't give the farm away to begin with, we wouldn't have this problem.

So much has been lost to China already. And the intellectual theft is ridiculous. This country has been the best at innovation, but as soon as we do...they copy it and steal it for themselves at a cut rate.

Bullshit.

China is holding out to see if Trump loses in 2020 before cutting a deal. If Trump loses then it's back to the status quo.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

liberal fucktards will pay 6 bucks for a cup of coffee but complain that they might have to pay a little more for cheap china crap

Back