• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This is one lucky horse

Something weird going on with that bellybutton.

I feel stupid for asking this, but is that photoshop?

I have a friend who I heard through the grapevine they had a daughter born with just a small opening like to pee with. Apparently at some point there is a surgery to fix it, but that’s all hearsay. I’m wondering if this is that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its completely real. He had his cock cut off by CHOICE . Theres ppl that are so submissive and don't feel like a man or woman

Its completely real. He had his cock cut off by CHOICE . Theres ppl that are so submissive and don't feel like a man or woman

I wonder... since we don't see a penis or a vagina, is it "obscene"? Or even nudity?

Could that pic legally be on the front of Home & Garden magazine and get around the obscenity laws?

That needs to be tested...

I believe under the laws it could pass as there is no genitalia or female nips showing .

Back