• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Intranasal test

Rico91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Only asking out of sheer curiosity what effect would snorting raw testosterone have? If any

U need hbcd powder and test w.o esther .
Pretty much u gotta bump that shit once an hour in a nasal sprayer to make the mucus membranes wet for better abortion

U need hbcd powder and test w.o esther .
Pretty much u gotta bump that shit once an hour in a nasal sprayer to make the mucus membranes wet for better abortion
na bro just a couple sniffs every morning man fuck all that science mombo jumbo

Lol

They aren't water soluble so it would never work.

This is why on one of the last steps to producing cocaine it has to be made water soluble. Any drug that isn't water soluble wont be readily absorbed within the nasal membranes. Same reason that snorting xanax pills, like some junkies do, is a total waste of time. Because like most steroids, alprazolam is barely water soluble. 40ug/ml to be precise...

Test, dbol, winstrol ect are all insoluble in water. Snorting an oral steroid may produce mild effects from the nasal drip eventually going down the throat.

Just don't snort any steroids :)

Back when bulknutrition sold raw powders there was different types of steroids you could make intranasal or under the tongue . They had 1test anf 19nor. A few others but im not sure what the technical name was . We're talking 2004 2005 time

I would hope y’all could tell by now I’m joking. Seriously tho who thinks let me just get some raws and snort them? Lol guys will think of anything to avoid injecting it’s crazy.

I would hope y’all could tell by now I’m joking. Seriously tho who thinks let me just get some raws and snort them? Lol guys will think of anything to avoid injecting it’s crazy.

I do remember reading somewhere a few years ago that you can get an anabolic effect from snorting Finiplex and Component TH.

It would absolutely work if you sniffed it for a preworkout boost. I actually have a client that used to snort tren and test raws before his sessions.

I think it happens far more then you think. Bodybuilders do crazy shit.

lmao. somebody has a strong nasal fixation :boobs:

That’s what the mirrors in the bathroom stall are for, no?

Back