• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E only cycle?

Solstice01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im coming off a tren A/test e cut which worked well for me but man ran it too long and started getting lots of insomnia and lethargy during the day. I've decided to come off the cut and go back on a bulk. Previously was on a test/deca bulk but I'd like to see how a test only cycle goes for those more experienced what would you say being about 5ft 6 and 205 lbs and fairly lean what would be a good bulking dose? Obviously upping calorie intake as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

So im coming off a tren A/test e cut which worked well for me but man ran it too long and started getting lots of insomnia and lethargy during the day. I've decided to come off the cut and go back on a bulk. Previously was on a test/deca bulk but I'd like to see how a test only cycle goes for those more experienced what would you say being about 5ft 6 and 205 lbs and fairly lean what would be a good bulking dose? Obviously upping calorie intake as well.

Test only might feel underwhelming straight after coming off Tren. You're a pretty stout guy with cycling experience but I think 600mg would still be a good starting point. You could then work your way up to a gram.
Heavyiron inspired protocol:

Wk 1-6 600mg
Wk 7-10 800mg
Wk 11-14+ 1000mg

Test only cycles are very underrated and a lot of seasoned vets will still do test only cycles.. Test only puts you in a great position because you know what's going on, and where and when to make your adjustments because the spectrum window is smaller and you have a keen indication of what's going on, rather than multi compounds and not knowing what to address and ultimately just targeting symptoms..

Test only cycles can be amazing!

Test only cycles are underrated for sure. One of the tried, tested and proven methods to add lbm with little to no sides. I’m an advocate and currently using test only right now. I like to add an oral like dbol at a low dose to spice it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test only cycles are underrated for sure. One of the tried, tested and proven methods to add lbm with little to no sides. I’m an advocate and currently using test only right now. I like to add an oral like dbol at a low dose to spice it up.

Yeah I personally think I can look the most vascular and cut on test only cycles

I'll take test at a gr anyday over the crap that comes with Tren..................

What's "fairly lean?" 5ft 6inch and fairly lean at 205 reads IFBB pro bodybuilder material. Classic Physique would limit you to 170 pounds as an amateur.

What doses have you previously used?

IML Gear Cream!
around 10% bf Not super lean but "fairly" lean. I was taking 250 mg test and 750 tren ace weekly.

Is that one shot or breaking it down. Im trying to take 400mg and the concentration to much. I can't even move the part where i give myself a shot.

*phew* 750mg/wk of Tren is stout. I’m probably just a pencil neck.

mix it with something else.. helps most of time to lessen pip

Is that one shot or breaking it down. Im trying to take 400mg and the concentration to much. I can't even move the part where i give myself a shot.

Back