• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear isn't magic

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That's it. Let's post up about it.
Always an interesting topic.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Very true. On my first cycles i assumed the compounds would just make me. Then a wise man said you have to eat! Been gaining ever since

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

They're not magic but they let you get more out of the effort you put in. I'll admit, I hate having to force-feed so I just run low doses and eat whatever, whenever. I stay at 190 but I am getting stronger and more muscular looking so obviously I'm still getting results.

Fuck that gear is definitely magical. Go as hard as you possibly can for 6 months having everything dialed in without gear then do the same with gear except slack off slightly say instead of giving 100% give 80% and tell me then that shits not magical lol. I’ve accomplished so much on gear in a short time that i probably couldn’t in a lifetime naturally. Also don’t take this out of context by no means am I saying you don’t have to put the work in and you can’t just take them and expect to be an ifbb pro after a few cycles but you can definitely get away with a lot more and accomplish a lot more when using them

Last edited:
Fuck that gear is definitely magical. Go as hard as you possibly can for 6 months having everything dialed in without gear then do the same with gear except slack off slightly say instead of giving 100% give 80% and tell me then that shits not magical lol. I’ve accomplished so much on gear in a short time that i probably couldn’t in a lifetime naturally. Also don’t take this out of context by no means am I saying you don’t have to put the work in and you can’t just take them and expect to be an ifbb pro after a few cycles but you can definitely get away with a lot more and accomplish a lot more when using them

I think what they mean by "it's not magic" is that you can't just pin gear, goof off in the gym, eat a few cheeseburgers and protein shakes and look amazing. At least not the average person. Sure if you get your food in and train hard to progress, gear will multiply your results, or as I like to say "give you visible results after each workout".

Gear isn't magic. It's a time machine. It simply lets you accelerate into the future quicker.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think people quite get what op was saying. I'm assuming he's referring to people who 1) think that they can take gear and look godly without proper nutrition and training and 2) even with proper nutrition, training and gear, this shit takes time. Lots of time, dedication and persistency.

Gear definitely helps but the only reason it becomes magic or gives us those magic results is because we put the hard work in... We are only going to get out what we put in .... it’s like those people that say those guys only look like that because they take a whole bunch of steroids, of course they help but it’s the hard Work, training,diet and lifestyle that help us get those results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno man..If everything is dialed in diet and training wise, gear can do some pretty magical things...
I'm not even gonna start with you. You know it's not magic; the way you eat, train et cetera. Bro you put in some serious work... Yeah gear HELPS..
Again..not magical lol

I don't think people quite get what op was saying. I'm assuming he's referring to people who 1) think that they can take gear and look godly without proper nutrition and training and 2) even with proper nutrition, training and gear, this shit takes time. Lots of time, dedication and persistency.
Exactly!!

Get Shredded!
I'm not even gonna start with you. You know it's not magic; the way you eat, train et cetera. Bro you put in some serious work... Yeah gear HELPS..
Again..not magical lol

Lol yeah its not magic at all...I agree..But it does help alot IF EVERYTHING else is in check...if everything else isnt in check, gear wont do shit.

Gear is the icing on the cake.

All love Bro!!!

I believe everyone gets the op point. The “magical” replies are sarcasm, no? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol mostly. But good GH at a decent dose is pretty magical for me

In the big scheme of things gear is about 10% of the equation.

How high would you rate genetics?

I'm thinking around 60-70% of bodybuilders success is determined by genetics. If we're talking just your own personal progress then genetics don't matter cause everyone can make leaps of progress from where they started.

Lol yeah its not magic at all...I agree..But it does help alot IF EVERYTHING else is in check...if everything else isnt in check, gear wont do shit.

Gear is the icing on the cake.

All love Bro!!!
Of course my man!! ::Kiss::

I'm thinking around 60-70% of bodybuilders success is determined by genetics. If we're talking just your own personal progress then genetics don't matter cause everyone can make leaps of progress from where they started.
Sounds about right.
It's the whole reason some guys use 800mgs PW while others use 8,000mgs PW.

I believe this thread was directed at those youngsters and newbies who think they are going to grow to epic proportions and look like Branch Warren after 1 cycle. We all know it doesn't work like that.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Genetics are extremely important but I was not putting that into the equation because we cannot control our genetics, but we can control everything else e.g. diet, nutrition, training, gear, supplements, etc.

Back