• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How Much Gear Do I ACTUALLY Run?

Everything he says sounds good on paper but never did he once display anything to support what he was saying..
Microdosing has been has been used before especially with with testosterone propionate in the far distant past as far as the endocrine society is concerned it wasn't practical.. in fact that is why they stopped using testosterone propionate with testosterone replacement therapy and it's no longer used in treatments..
Unless there is a double-blind study that is conducted with people that are getting blood work pulled literally every day, inside of the same clinical settings, with very similar social situations then maybe he could advocate it's extreme effectiveness.. His protocol works but doctors won't tell you but he has no proof to show you blood work other than his hypothesis with potential scenarios and internal interplays on a cellular level that everything is a one-size-fits-all because everyone is screwing up they're aromatization unbeknownst to them..lol..

For trt purposes? No thank you..
For recreational purposes at supraphysiological dosages, I'm all about it.. test cyp x 3 a week..

if he's using micro dosages he's better off going with pellets and I thought I would never say that..

- - - Updated - - -

I pin just enough to atrophy my nuts and not gain muscle

Pic or never happens..

He looks weird as fuck. Like his head is too small for his body

Considering how full his delts are and the difficulty with seeing the separations with his upper chest being pretty full as well , he has a pretty tight jawline with no face bloat..

He's adamant that he only runs TRT, but used to blast more gear. I'm pretty sure you need a decent amount of sauce to keep your delts that puffy.
I was reading between the lines... he's only talking about his TRT... not his other PED use..lolol

TRT for the Dr's blood test, and run some test prop and NPP between bloods.. when bloods come up, bail on the prop, and keep an oral in the mix with his continuous TRT protocol :winkfinger:

I was reading between the lines... he's only talking about his TRT... not his other PED use..lolol

TRT for the Dr's blood test, and run some test prop and NPP between bloods.. when bloods come up, bail on the prop, and keep an oral in the mix with his continuous TRT protocol :winkfinger:

Lol right , but he claims he's done blasting due to hairloss and acne issues, but I'd say there's no way he's only in the high normal range of T.

Back