• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Google manipulated the elections?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
68796217_3199251013448954_8614059762604048384_n.jpg

Looks like this is the expert they brought in to testify... Oddly he states that he is a Democrat and a Hillary Supporter...

SG-Robert-Epstein.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=kMU2Vo6_CEQ
[video=youtube;kMU2Vo6_CEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=kMU2Vo6_CEQ[/video]

Thoughts??

This is big fake news to me.

Really? You don't believe this is possible? I have a little experience with algorithms and I know it is possible, but did they do it is the question?

Really? You don't believe this is possible? I have a little experience with algorithms and I know it is possible, but did they do it is the question?

It is possible but why would Google do something like this anyhow? Doesn't make sense for Google to manipulate an election

How is simple...they change the rankings. They do it all the time already. Why do you think certain vendors always pop over others when you search for an item? Because they pay to get their products pushed ahead of other retailers.

It is possible but why would Google do something like this anyhow? Doesn't make sense for Google to manipulate an election

Google has already been busted on other shady issues. Like sharing your CC purchases. It was just a few weeks ago they admitted they were saving a percentage of your conversations too. All in the name of improving voice recognition, of course. Don't kid yourself...if there is angle to make money, they are taking it.

How so?? I thought it was widely known companies like google and social media platforms leaned far left and made pro left articles a priority and kept pro right at the bottom of the list, if anything this is old news definitely not fake

Type in republican economic success and then change it to democrat. If you don’t see the manipulation then reading comprehension is an area of weakness for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Type in republican economic success and then change it to democrat. If you don’t see the manipulation then reading comprehension is an area of weakness for you.

I was curious and typed it in and its clearly biased

IML Gear Cream!
I was curious and typed it in and its clearly biased

Exactly. And if you think for an instant that it isn’t happening in every media source then you don’t understand the word programming. When it’s all you get fed it is what you think. Just ask any bomber strapping ISIS recruit. You don’t wake up one day and decide to do that. The left owns the majority of the media and internet.

Back