• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Unavailable

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've had some issues in the family come up and I'll be absent from the forum a bit. It could be a a few days, it could only be a couple.

If you pm me I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able to.

Thanks.

Whatever it is I hope all gets well and will keep you in my prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all got your back, Monte. Take care of whatever needs to be taken care of and we will be here for you!

Take care of business we'll be here waiting. Hope everything gets back to normal or Better for ya.
~stink

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'll add your family to my prayer list brother. Take care of yourself and your family

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've had some issues in the family come up and I'll be absent from the forum a bit. It could be a a few days, it could only be a couple.

Thanks.
Good luck.
You know, how they say it
This too shall pass (but through the ass)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Prayers bro!!! Keep your head up!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys.

So we admitted my daughter to a mental hospital yesterday.

Those who follow me know my daughter recently decided to stay with me full time while her mom moved again at the end of last school year.

A few weeks after her mom moved she used a Bobby pin to scratch her arm up, they weren't full blown cuts, and we started going to the school counselor every week to talk about what was going and she was doing well. Talking to her you wouldn't know anything was wrong. So yesterday my wife saw another scratch on her wrist and she said she did it with one of those razors that are in the little pencil sharpeners.

We took her to the hospital and from there they admitted her to a mental hospital for observing and evaluating.

If you were to see the marks on her arm you wouldn't think much of it but, the behavior is the scary part because she did it on purpose trying to deal with things kids these days have to deal with in Jr high and teen years.

It's heartbreaking to see your child go through something like this and no matter what you try you can't fix the problem, it's something they have to fix for themselves.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like a shitty parent for not seeing it earlier or being able to do something about. It really sucks.

On the bright side, we were fortunate enough to be able to get her help before something worse happened and hopefully this will help her grow as a young adult.

So that's what's up. I know it's the pit so fire away if you feel the need.

Thanks guys.

Those who follow me know my daughter recently decided to stay with me full time while her mom moved again at the end of last school year.

A few weeks after her mom moved she used a Bobby pin to scratch her arm up, they weren't full blown cuts, and we started going to the school counselor every week to talk about what was going and she was doing well. Talking to her you wouldn't know anything was wrong. So yesterday my wife saw another scratch on her wrist and she said she did it with one of those razors that are in the little pencil sharpeners.

We took her to the hospital and from there they admitted her to a mental hospital for observing and evaluating.

If you were to see the marks on her arm you wouldn't think much of it but, the behavior is the scary part because she did it on purpose trying to deal with things kids these days have to deal with in Jr high and teen years.

It's heartbreaking to see your child go through something like this and no matter what you try you can't fix the problem, it's something they have to fix for themselves.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like a shitty parent for not seeing it earlier or being able to do something about. It really sucks.

On the bright side, we were fortunate enough to be able to get her help before something worse happened and hopefully this will help her grow as a young adult.

Sorry to here she's struggling like that. It's great you caught on to it before it got more serious. Life's hard on kids these days. I'd dread school how things are. We're all. Thinking positively for you and your family. Well I am for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

Damn life throwing curve balls..sometimes we need an eye opener in order to put ourselves in a different light and think about our struggles we're dealing with in regards to others dealing with mental issues.. I've been admitted before, and it was an eye opener. Hopefully she will get strength from this experience. Teen years are tough as it is, but these days in the reality and world we live in now, it's even tougher than our generation.. stay up big man and positive vibes sent to your daughter

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I don’t have kids but I have nephews and nieces and know how tough kids can be in each other... I also know that you wanna help her and be there every step of the way and no doubt that you will and it’s great you caught this early on and she’s getting the help don’t let yourself get dragged down with the thought you didn’t see anything sooner you did an amazing job so far and will continue too my prayers to you and the family

Thanks guys.

Good thing you guys caught it before it escalated. I hope the best for your daughter Monte. Take care of your family.

Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear of that and good your daughter's getting the help she needs.

Sending tons of positive vibes to you and your family Brother. I can only imagine. Youre a good Father, dont ever doubt that.

This too shall pass!!

Thanks.

Hope all is well Monte, sending thoughts and prayers

GearChurch Gang

That sucks bro. My kid sister regrets all the scars she gave herself. Get your daughter in the gym with you when she gets back. It always kept my head straight.

Thats heart breaking and I am glad she has the help she needs. And same to you mate if you need help as well reach out. This shit affects the family as well as her. Prayers are with her and you all.

Get Shredded!
Confide in the fact that you and your wife are doing the absolute best thing by getting her help. You're a good man and a good father. chin up, head forward, Monte. We are all here if you need anything.

Stay Strong brother !

Prayers your way

Praying for your family bro. Glad you guys got her help. That’s scary for sure. Don’t beat yourself up man, that doesn’t make you a shitty dad at all, teens are tricky. Sounds like you are doing everything you can.

You're there.
You're taking care of your daughter.
You can feel bad you didn't notice it earlier; however, it seems to me you've caught it relatively early.
Pretty sure no one's firing shots at you in the pit over your daughter bro. I'd even take offense to that and I don't personally know you.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family man. It truly is sad that it’s gotten so bad with bullying that teens are doing as your daughter is and worse just to cope with it.

Thanks guys.

I blame the snowflake mentality of the current generation for this. We were raised to survive. These kids have things handed to them without effort. So they take stuff for granted, if theres food on the table and a roof over your head. Its a blessing. Things have been too easy, physical activity has dropped to almost 0. These kids exert all their energy doing negative things now.
We have all had a fair share of bullies in school, high school definitely is ruthless. I hope she realizes how much her behavior effects the people that love her. It must be devastating to see her like this. Cant imagine my kid going through this.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Had the exact same issue with one of the girls (and it does seem to be a "girl" thing). It is tough as a parent, and you can try everything in every book or that every counselor recommends, but there is no solid one answer solution. Just keep doing the best with what you have. I know you're involved and active in her raising, and that is the biggest part of it. Try to engage with her daily and be supportive. If she has any interests/hobbies, try to encourage her to be more active in them. Kids need an outlet and something to do so they aren't bored and their mind focusing on all the negative in their lives. Also, ask her to "help" you with things. Let her know other people need her and value her input and support. Do the best you can to make her feel "connected".

Having said all that, we raised all our kids under the same roof with the same rules and values. And just like everyone else, no two of them turned out alike and they all went through their own BS growing up. Hang in there, they do grow up eventually and figure life out. It's just hard getting there (like it was for most of us).

Back