• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

90 day fiance

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My ol lady watches this shit non fuckin stop.
I get sucked into it.. Not sucked off.. Sucked into it...
Some Broad moves to a different country to marry a dude named.. Ala. Din..... No no.. It's Aladin. Like the Disney movie... Wtf is wrong with our American women.
Are we as dudes that shitty.. That these bitches need to move to Isis country to Find love...
Man all I did was sign up for asf n half these faggots try to marry me.. I didn't take a Magic carpet ride for your love. But I love U anyway. Let's do this asf.. In 90 days or less... Marry me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I always ask this question before I bed down......"Will there be anal involved"? BTW before you ask you will be the receiver

Some Broad moves to a different country to marry a dude named.. Ala. Din..... No no.. It's Aladin. Like the Disney movie... Wtf is wrong with our American women.
Are we as dudes that shitty.. That these bitches need to move to Isis country to Find love...
Man all I did was sign up for asf n half these faggots try to marry me.. I didn't take a Magic carpet ride for your love. But I love U anyway. Let's do this asf.. In 90 days or less... Marry me

Bro I'm with you my wife watches it nonstop to but it's like a train wreck I just can't stop looking at it because these people are so f***ing stupid. Out of all the dumb asses which 1 would you say is the stupidest? How about the 19 year old American Girl getting ready to move to Syria. I mean what good can possibly come out of that. SMFH.. I just shake my head and think were did we go wrong as American men.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bro I'm with you my wife watches it nonstop to but it's like a train wreck I just can't stop looking at it because these people are so f***ing stupid. Out of all the dumb asses which 1 would you say is the stupidest? How about the 19 year old American Girl getting ready to move to Syria. I mean what good can possibly come out of that. SMFH.. I just shake my head and think were did we go wrong as American men.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
when we gave women rights....

i be kidding ladies.... you know I love all you empowered vaginas ;)

I watch the show too because it's crazy to watch people who lack common sense throw their lives and money away and put so much faith into these foreigners (who they have nothing on common with) in 3rd world country. They are just so different in culture and their families almost never get along or understand each other, it's always so awkward and crazy to watch!

Make Jiggy jiggy
Or jiggly jiggly
c06bb41b1932e4611610a8ba5b9166a9.jpg

My girl is stuck on that
Although, the one chick is smoking hot who got her own spinoff!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

My girl is stuck on that

I bet all those other pigs are like. How come I didn't get my own show.
Lol

My girl is stuck on that

Oh yeah Chantelle. She's from my hometown of Atlanta. Too bad a girl that pretty can't find a decent guy in a big city like Atlanta that is known for it's bachelors.

Oh yeah Chantelle. She's from my hometown of Atlanta. Too bad a girl that pretty can't find a decent guy in a big city like Atlanta that is known for it's bachelors.
Well said. Way too fine and smart for all that nonsense.

IML Gear Cream!

"not sucked off" lmao

Well said. Way too fine and smart for all that nonsense.

You don't think she is a bit of an uppity bitch though? I agree pretty cute with huge knockers but the way she talks at times annoys the shit out of me. Not to mention her control freak family always hiring private investigators and stirring shit up.

Back