• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning with Bigboys

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started in the beginning with 21g x 1.5 ...And did so for years.....Older now and scar tissue is an issue,so I went to 25g x 1..............Noticed some minor problems with a shorter pin,but no big deal....Now however, I am running 2 or more cc's per pop twice a week and decided to go back to 1.5ers............WOW...I forgot how big and long that f-er was(needle you fags)........................Question ,,,really how many of you guys still run big gauge 1.5ers.?

I’m doing 2cc (technically 2 times 1cc, so 2 pins) EOD with a 26G half inch only. Painless and no issues so far. Ordered 5/8 inch needles for next month, but 1/2 inches works fine for me.

I have a full box of 1.5 inches and NO WAY I could stab myself with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Never use 1.5s again. 25x1 biggest. 25x5/8 mostly

The only time I pin with 1.5" 20ga instead of the 25ga 1" luer lock swaps is when I'm too drunk to remember the swap.

Don't pin drunk, kids. Might be 2 wks worth of gear all at once and then in the morning you don't remember it anyway.

Hate to Ask. I used gpz for a while but stock seems limited these days. Looked into northeast but limited n pricey.. Who else is good to go with a nice selection.
Nanny state here BTW.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hate to Ask. I used gpz for a while but stock seems limited these days. Looked into northeast but limited n pricey.. Who else is good to go with a nice selection.
Nanny state here BTW.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I use medlabsupply these days for most, healthwarehouse for some of my slin pins. I use the Exel brand barrels and BD needles pretty much exclusively

Allegro medical has a large variety of syringes, needles and syringe/needle combinations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I use 23g 1" for everything except glutes, and I use 23g 1.25" for those typically. The 25g are just too hard to push the oil through, so I end up shaking/moving it around and causing more site inflammation than with the bigger pin

23g 1inch everywhere

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

25x1.5 need good hand strength....lol

Went from BD Pin and barrel sets of 3cc 23x1.5 and it was pretty pricey plus I ran out of pins cuz I'd had to take one to draw with from a separate packed syringe but I'm pretty lean so I dropped it down to 25x1.use BD and Excel pretty exclusively, but I cheap out on the 3cc syringes. Currently using a brand called global, got a box of 100 for like $14 and they're pretty smooth so I haven't had a problem yet. The pins gotta be a big name brand (bcuz who wants to get dulls!) But as long as the barrel's are designed good(don't get a $5 box) , I'm happy with it! With the smaller muscle groups and fast acting compounds I will opt for a 1/2inch slin pin 27G+.
I COULD NOT begin to imagine the agony of an 18 or 20g 1.5inch.i imagine back then it's was probably just what you had to do, so it wasnt as big a deal as it would be today, but I bet it was still a motherf@cker.props to all you vets who went through the struggle. Lmao

Back