• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cypionate side effects

steve434

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all,
Quite new to this forum and just have some questions I hope you all can help me with. I am on my first cycle an am experiencing some not so pleasant side effects-Mainly fatigue and mental fog and flu like symptoms.
I am on week 3 of 12 and am only injecting test C twice a week, at 100 Mg per injection (200 per week) as i was planning on ramping up to max 500. I inject every five days. This started on the last injection and am curious if I should look into trying a non oil based AS or continue with cypionate. The only possible cause I can think of or researched is an allergic reaction to the oil, or possibly a B-6 Vitamin that I was taking. All thoughts/ comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Maybe you are just sick.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thats very possible, haha. However, since its a new and my bodies adjusting to it, wanted to see if anyone else had similar experiences.

You could have test flu from injecting some bacteria. Happens to everyone at some point.

You could have test flu from injecting some bacteria. Happens to everyone at some point.

“test flu” is not caused by injecting bacteria lol not even close that would lead to an infection at the injection site not test flu

what brand of test are you taking? what is the carrier oil? are yout taking any kind of AI? i suggest getting some blood work done to see what the issue could be. labsmd.com has really affordable test, order the female panel and check your E2 and other health markers to see if anything looks out of the ordinary.
this could also be something as simple as bad gear, poor sterility, poor manufacturing. may be getting you sick, the blood test will also be able to pick up on this as well if your WBC count is elivated beyone the normal range.

Try pinning every 3 days....

also, could be unrelated to your AAS use... bloodwork will help you. Get e2 and testosterone labs done.

First you said you pin twice a week, then you said every 5 days. I would stick with twice per week, Mon and Fri: you get a boost for the workweek, then a boost for the weekend, lol.. I never had test flu fortunately, but many people do.

Ya, i could have been a little more clear. I was going by the 7 day calendar. Thanks, thinking im going to get my blood work done and go from there. After that, ill do twice a week.

IML Gear Cream!
Med Tech Pharmaceuticals. This is day 4 after last injection and still feel a bit foggy. So i think im going to discontinue and try another brand after blood work gets done. Thanks for the info. Which test would you recommend besides female panel (E2). Which one for males, Basic Hormone?

what brand of test are you taking? what is the carrier oil? are yout taking any kind of AI? i suggest getting some blood work done to see what the issue could be. labsmd.com has really affordable test, order the female panel and check your E2 and other health markers to see if anything looks out of the ordinary.
this could also be something as simple as bad gear, poor sterility, poor manufacturing. may be getting you sick, the blood test will also be able to pick up on this as well if your WBC count is elivated beyone the normal range.

Med Tech Pharmaceuticals. This is day 4 after last injection and still feel a bit foggy. So i think im going to discontinue and try another brand after blood work gets done. Thanks for the info. Which test would you recommend besides female panel (E2). Which one for males, Basic Hormone?

Your math is a little off on the injection numbers. I would pull blood work and see what it says from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks- I am looking into it especially after today (still foggy after day 4 of pin). My goal is not to get big, but mainly to look feel good. What kind of numbers would you recommend for that?

Holy resurrection from the dead. This thread even has DQ!

That's funny you mentioned this. I had a similar post a couple months ago when I first started. Felt drawn down and sick also. It is your body adjusting to the test. Give it a couple weeks and it will pass. I run test c myself. No worries.

Forgot to mention. The test is probably overdosed. You are probably getting more than what you think in each injection. Keep running and it will pass

Forgot to mention. The test is probably overdosed. You are probably getting more than what you think in each injection. Keep running and it will pass
This is from a year ago , I’m thinking that his 150mg a week blast is fine now .

Back