• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I know, you've all been wondering wtf...

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WTF happened to Poirot....where's he gone?
Why has he left us?
Is he mad?
Does he hate me?

No you insecure, blouse wearing snail petters, I've been finishing up my latest real estate deal
...its outside Kerrville in the hill country.

We got a smoking deal and we may keep this one...I hear roosters at sun up, donkeys, cows mooing and the best part no niggers.
2de5ffd75c8b828927ac63defb10b3f5.jpg

Sent from my FDA work phone

Last edited:
Why has he left us?
Is he mad?
Does he hate me?

No you insecure, blouse wearing snail petters, I've been finishing up my latest real estate deal

We got a smoking deal and we may keep this one...I hear roosters at sun up, donkeys, cows mooing and the best part no niggers.

Nice man, you're in my neck of the woods. I'm in the nearby big city. Kerrville is a cool town!

Sold at no niggers

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Why has he left us?
Is he mad?
Does he hate me?

Well how u gonna run the farm then bruh...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Why has he left us?
Is he mad?
Does he hate me?

Beautiful! And LOL ^^^

Why has he left us?
Is he mad?
Does he hate me?

Enjoy your new double wide in the middle of Fucktardville, Wherever. Gaytarded Racist lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just asking everybody last week, we figured you were posting under another gimmick ad forgot to login

Nice place to bury bodies... You got a machine I can dig with?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I am a little surprised all the vegetation is not brown. Had a lot of rain recently?

Nice place to bury bodies... You got a machine I can dig with?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
I use sulfuric acid and a 55G poly drum....

I am a little surprised all the vegetation is not brown. Had a lot of rain recently?
Humidity helps but West of Aystin gets the weather from the Pacific moisture and Gulf.

I was just asking everybody last week, we figured you were posting under another gimmick ad forgot to login
You would know if I were...

Why has he left us?
Is he mad?
Does he hate me?

You have been busy playing in your sandbox? :whatthefuck:

You have been busy playing in your sandbox? :whatthefuck:
That's a fire pit the previous owner built..theres 44 railroad ties around the property used as borders for gardens, flowerbeds, etc...next month all that will be replaced with concrete and my patio encapsulating the fire pit...then the pergola goes up....and the shop will get a 100 Amp service and plumbing..I bought a Lincoln 140 but I still have a good ol' stick welder.

That's a fire pit the previous owner built..theres 44 railroad ties around the property used as borders for gardens, flowerbeds, etc...next month all that will be replaced with concrete and my patio encapsulating the fire pit...then the pergola goes up....and the shop will get a 100 Amp service and plumbing..I bought a Lincoln 140 but I still have a good ol' stick welder.

AKA a sandbox. :nerd:

Why has he left us?
Is he mad?
Does he hate me?

Funny how the chairs are set up, I guess his mom can't stand to look at him....:coffee:

Funny how the chairs are set up, I guess his mom can't stand to look at him....:coffee:
Lol...oh, fuck...that busted me up cause I was buttfucking your nasty mom as I read this....what a loser
.why didn't dad blow you in the "extended reservoir?"....?

We are heading out to close on a farm tomorrow. I post pics of what a real farm looks like. It's gonna make your place look like a day camp lol.

We are heading out to close on a farm tomorrow. I post pics of what a real farm looks like. It's gonna make your place look like a day camp lol.
Green ain't your color. Bitch..

Whst a loser...my dick is bigger.
Your mom must be proud....fucking sad

Green ain't your color. Bitch..

Whst a loser...my dick is bigger.
Your mom must be proud....fucking sad

You sure you want to play with me? lol And lets get off moms since I just got off of yours last night

You sure you want to play with me? lol And lets get off moms since I just got off of yours last night
Ok, IN.....

Back