• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Update on heavyiron

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He’s living his best life poolside and talked Walmart in making him some custom jort swim trunks. He’s been drinking beer and getting pussy ever since
cda2f8bfdbc502591488b6b22a7693c6.jpg

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

That is awesome!

Lost a little muscle mass. Ran outta free gears after leaving ASF.

those swim jorts are legit, no longer need to change after chilling at the pool you can make a trip to home town buffet and not be embarrassed that you werent dressed for the occasion

Heavy is highly missed. One of the few and only people I trust in the 20+ years I have been on forums. I see him on forums all the time if anyone wants to see him in action, PM me for the FB links.

He’s living his best life poolside and talked Walmart in making him some custom jort swim trunks. He’s been drinking beer and getting pussy ever since
cda2f8bfdbc502591488b6b22a7693c6.jpg

Dispense Quick Rep

All jokes aside in all seriousness, that man was one of the few that I seen bounce back and resurrect with a game changer physique in record time that takes people years and years to achieve..No joke!

Funny as thread tho hahaha

Heavy's living the life we all dream of!

Looking dad-bod lean lol.

If Prince were smert he'd get Heavy back in here, mend whatever broken fence drama led to his leaving, and cut him in on a cut of board profits. We need his scientific ass back.

If Prince were smert he'd get Heavy back in here, mend whatever broken fence drama led to his leaving, and cut him in on a cut of board profits. We need his scientific ass back.
Don't believe there was any issues that lead to him leaving.

Think he just wanted to go other ways.

Way to stab a good motherfucker in the back...

Sent from my FDA work phone

Homie had taken time to legit answer me some stupid repetitive questions newbs ask without any attitude or bullshit when I first started.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Relax, it's all in good fun and Heavy's a cool cat.

Poirot why you such a bitch?

Must be a reason.

Because of low self esteem and trying to be cooler and tougher than guys on the internet, searching for any kind of acceptance somewhere in his life. Next up he’ll start talking about how smart he is, how dumb we are, how much his life is better, he makes more money than all of us, just like every other troll that has ever come across this forum in its history. I bet he won’t have one original comeback or insult that hasn’t been said by a single troll on this board, or any other.

Dispense Quick Rep

I hadn’t logged in for quite a while until recently. News to me.

Back