• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Update on heavyiron

I am talking to him now and trying to bring his old ass back. :)

I asked him yesterday too because I know you and I know how awesome you are and I know we all go way back and that you value him, like we value you <3

Get Shredded!
He’s living his best life poolside and talked Walmart in making him some custom jort swim trunks. He’s been drinking beer and getting pussy ever since
cda2f8bfdbc502591488b6b22a7693c6.jpg

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

I’m buying grilled cheddar a pair and he’s going on stage with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of low self esteem and trying to be cooler and tougher than guys on the internet, searching for any kind of acceptance somewhere in his life. Next up he’ll start talking about how smart he is, how dumb we are, how much his life is better, he makes more money than all of us, just like every other troll that has ever come across this forum in its history. I bet he won’t have one original comeback or insult that hasn’t been said by a single troll on this board, or any other.

Dispense Quick Rep
Says the cunt pimping water downed shit....bloods dont lie, bitch

Sent from my FDA work phone

Says the cunt pimping water downed shit....bloods dont lie, bitch

It’s actually 48mg over dosed dip shit. HPLC results don’t lie either, bitch. But bloods are very crude and vary from person to person. Nice try though. Like I said, no original come back. Just the same old bullshit like every troll before you.

Dispense Quick Rep

It’s actually 48mg over dosed dip shit. HPLC results don’t lie either, bitch. But bloods are very crude and vary from person to person. Nice try though. Like I said, no original come back. Just the same old bullshit like every troll before you.

Dispense Quick Rep
Idiot...I've bought more gear off here than I care to remember. One thing I do know based on facts with labs is DQ is watered down, or at least back when I got some it was....I dont remember the reps name that sent me that stuff, but my labs dont lie.
AT was some of the best shit on here and BS wasn't bad.....too bad one was a scumbag and the other died.

Troll? Nope, wrong again.....go up your AI or swap out your pantyliner....

If you want to continue in private, you got my info.....I would never dog someone out with facts.

Idiot...I've bought more gear off here than I care to remember. One thing I do know based on facts with labs is DQ is watered down, or at least back when I got some it was....I dont remember the reps name that sent me that stuff, but my labs dont lie.
AT was some of the best shit on here and BS wasn't bad.....too bad one was a scumbag and the other died.

If you want to continue in private, you got my info.....I would never dog someone out with facts.

So your speaking about “facts” from at least 2 years ago? LMFAO!!!!!! HPLC results just came back the other day. Update your facts bro because you’re a fucking idiot. Results are posted in the anabolic section and DQ’s sub forum. No need to go to private, we can air shit out for people to see. I don’t mind. This is the pit. Post your facts here and I’ll post mine.

Dispense Quick Rep

Pwah-ROH! Hey man I love your bird flipping pics of your life's loves and hates and whatever and I think you're a plus to this forum so I say this with only... um... equanimity? Def not hate, lol.

Many of us here have run DQ gear and posted labs, tons of forum archives to vouch for that, and we've spent our moneys both skeptically and then enthusiastically. And repeatedly. DQ is the real thing in our labs. And most of us have no dog in the fight.

So, why are your labs sour?

Post em up, links, etc.

So your speaking about “facts” from at least 2 years ago? LMFAO!!!!!! HPLC results just came back the other day. Update your facts bro because you’re a fucking idiot. Results are posted in the anabolic section and DQ’s sub forum. No need to go to private, we can air shit out for people to see. I don’t mind. This is the pit. Post your facts here and I’ll post mine.

Dispense Quick Rep
You and your shit are so insignificant....ead...

Dispense Quick Rep
Your bunk is on record..."Oh, look at me, I'm pimping shit just like a used appliance salesman"
Try getting a real job and quit sucking dick for gear.....I bet you wear a diaper because your wallered out sphincter wont hold a turd in...pathetic, I bet mommy is proud of you.
..and uncle slippyfist.

You and your shit are so insignificant....ead...

You should ask heavyiron to come play in your backyard sandbox. :funny:

Your bunk is on record..."Oh, look at me, I'm pimping shit just like a used appliance salesman"
Try getting a real job and quit sucking dick for gear.....I bet you wear a diaper because your wallered out sphincter wont hold a turd in...pathetic, I bet mommy is proud of you.
..and uncle slippyfist.

You’re such a fucking idiot. Do you need a safe space? So far, you can’t understand a joke and tried to call some backstabbing bullshit and now you try to call out DQ for selling “watered down” gear while you have zero proof and he literally just posted new HPLC tests that prove you wrong. The fact you think I pimp anything is laughable, the fact you think you know anything about me is even more laughable. But nothing is more funny than reading your childish insults that oddly look identical to every troll before you, which I called after your first post trying to shit on DQ. You’re on a bodybuilding forum just to troll the pit. Your entire post history from your very first post on this board is in the pit, with the exception of a few. Do you not have any real friends that you have to come here to bullshit? Yet I’m pathetic. If you’re going to make the claim that DQ is selling watered down gear (so essentially saying he’s scamming), then you better show some proof, but you won’t because as usual, you’re talking out of your ass and sponsor bashing.

Dispense Quick Rep

You’re such a fucking idiot. Do you need a safe space? So far, you can’t understand a joke and tried to call some backstabbing bullshit and now you try to call out DQ for selling “watered down” gear while you have zero proof and he literally just posted new HPLC tests that prove you wrong. The fact you think I pimp anything is laughable, the fact you think you know anything about me is even more laughable. But nothing is more funny than reading your childish insults that oddly look identical to every troll before you, which I called after your first post trying to shit on DQ. You’re on a bodybuilding forum just to troll the pit. Your entire post history from your very first post on this board is in the pit, with the exception of a few. Do you not have any real friends that you have to come here to bullshit? Yet I’m pathetic. If you’re going to make the claim that DQ is selling watered down gear (so essentially saying he’s scamming), then you better show some proof, but you won’t because as usual, you’re talking out of your ass and sponsor bashing.

Dispense Quick Rep
Lol....sponsor bashing?
Grammar is hard...your safe space comments are funny af....
As far as friends, my friends arent virtual, I actually have friends you can touch and feel, unlike your pathetic ass.
There's been plenty of threads about DQ and regardless about your fake ass "sponsors" there's enough proof about your snake oil.
So in closing, your "real" friends are on this board, your "real" job is taking it in the ass for gear and you're "really" a sad pos loner seeking the attention your "friends," on this forum.....
Please, really PLEASE Carradine yourself you poor excuse for a mouth breather....btw. any real gearhead doesn't buy shit on here from shrivel dicks like you....
Goddamn I miss AT!

Back