• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Update on heavyiron

Get Shredded!
Lol....sponsor bashing?
Grammar is hard...your safe space comments are funny af....
As far as friends, my friends arent virtual, I actually have friends you can touch and feel, unlike your pathetic ass.
There's been plenty of threads about DQ and regardless about your fake ass "sponsors" there's enough proof about your snake oil.
So in closing, your "real" friends are on this board, your "real" job is taking it in the ass for gear and you're "really" a sad pos loner seeking the attention your "friends," on this forum.....
Please, really PLEASE Carradine yourself you poor excuse for a mouth breather....btw. any real gearhead doesn't buy shit on here from shrivel dicks like you....
Goddamn I miss AT!

Sent from my FDA work phone

You and Charley aren’t so different though you’re sounding more and more like protard. Bring forth the proof if its there. This is the third time I’ve asked you to and you’ve still yet to do so. Your insults are weak, man. I was hoping for better. You let me down. Let me know when you can actually insult me or even come close and when you can actually back up what you say because your stupidity and pussy footing around posting the proof is getting boring. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Not as of late....

So what are you doing on asf? You're not sourcing. Assuming by the pic of your quads you accidentally showed I'd be inclined to say you dont lift or possibly have never have. Here to see who is down for g4p? Hit my boy custom up! Use code wifeschristmascards for a 5% discount.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So what are you doing on asf? You're not sourcing. Assuming by the pic of your quads you accidentally showed I'd be inclined to say you dont lift or possibly have never have. Here to see who is down for g4p? Hit my boy custom up! Use code wifeschristmascards for a 5% discount.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Or 10% off if he sends all account info direct to me.

Lol....sponsor bashing?
Grammar is hard...your safe space comments are funny af....
As far as friends, my friends arent virtual, I actually have friends you can touch and feel, unlike your pathetic ass.
There's been plenty of threads about DQ and regardless about your fake ass "sponsors" there's enough proof about your snake oil.
So in closing, your "real" friends are on this board, your "real" job is taking it in the ass for gear and you're "really" a sad pos loner seeking the attention your "friends," on this forum.....
Please, really PLEASE Carradine yourself you poor excuse for a mouth breather....btw. any real gearhead doesn't buy shit on here from shrivel dicks like you....
Goddamn I miss AT!

You miss AT.... American Testosterone?

Then let’s bring Charley back then ASF will pick up even more!

Then let’s bring Charley back then ASF will pick up even more!

Charley is already back. Who do you think this clown is that is trying his hardest to insult me? Lmao! He’s not really, but I’m sure the 2 fucktards are related by incest.

Dispense Quick Rep

IML Gear Cream!
No dog in this fight, but I did see someone was upset with DQ. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I am unaffiliated with them, but I have used multiple items and dozens of my clients are using them very happily as we speak.

I even did a log awhile back. 1k of CYP per week and I tested out 7 days later after the last shot at 6500+ n/dL.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-CYP-*RESULT*?highlight=dispense+quick+wesley

Hope anyone arguing in the thread can see past this. I hate being in and seeing arguments here. Best wishes to everyone here :)

Charley is already back. Who do you think this clown is that is trying his hardest to insult me? Lmao! He’s not really, but I’m sure the 2 fucktards are related by incest.

Dispense Quick Rep
Oh my bad didn't see his grand return. No surprise he's still at his old tricks lmao.

Back