• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Why is my sex drive bunk

Nevermind, I didn't see the part where he was banned. Lol. You know what cracks me up about all this? His board name and what he's complaining about. Lol.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Nevermind, I didn't see the part where he was banned. Lol. You know what cracks me up about all this? His board name and what he's complaining about. Lol.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
Naturally hard...get it?? LOL

Lets give him a few days to get his shit together then unban him once he shows he's properly reached out to the sponsor about his issue.

However I doubt he's sincere and yet truly a troll.

Why give him a chance? He’s had plenty of time and he’s constantly said the same thing. “I thought Test Prop kicked in 48hrs?” And honestly who gives a fuck if he fucks himself up? I sure as hell don’t. He had plenty of really good advice from some very knowledgeable Bro’s.

Back