• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A lot of talk about Trenbolone

Franco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just to help out a few of you guys in the endless questions surrounding Trenbolone for whatever it is worth here's my 40 years experience.
Tren should not be used more than 200 ml a week , and break up dosages to about 1/2 ml in your mix.
Tren is not for every one, maybe no one if they are honest with themselves and their health.
Tren should only be used 6 weeks on, 6 off. depending on the duration of your cycle even if using small doses.
You be surprised how long a little goes.
Another thing depending on what form or derivative of Test one uses, determines what type of blockers they should be using.
Something strong like Letrozole is used with Tree and that inhibits too much for some, but if Tren is not used or is used very sparingly a blocker like Anastrozole can be used for an overall well rounded favorable cycle experience.

You're going to have to have a better write up than that on here bro.
I know you're trying to help and I'm not even trying to be a dick, but that was not only basic, but also opinionated.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I agree- No more than 200 ml a week :funny:
Seriously for me though- I cant handle really more than 200mg a week and I have to agree on not really taking it past 6 weeks- Most others are a lot more tolerable than that like ok with at least 400 mg/week for a good 8 weeks

I still like 200mls tren PW better than mgs

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Why do you think that is matters what type of ai you use as long as e2 is within range?

It's a genes thing. Normally determined by what type body you have. Ectomorph , endomorph, ​mesomorph.

200ml of tren lol assuming you ment 200mg that’s a bold statement to say absolutely no one should go higher than that. It can certainly be ran safely at 300-500mg depending on the ester and the person. Also letro as an ai? Are you serious? Letro should never be used as an ai and only used when estrogen gets out of control along with arimidex or aromasin. One or two small doses of letro is more than enough for most and like anything some may need more or less. 6-8 weeks is about accurate for cycle length for ace and 8-10 for e 10-16 for hex is my opinion on it. I think your mind was in the correct place but if your going to post informational threads put a little bit of effort into it at least and don’t post your opinions as facts that’s how people get hurt. Imagine some guy about to run his first tren cycle reads this and decides to use letro as an ai running 200mg of tren and shit even double the test at 400mg. Poor guy would crash his estrogen within the first week and now from having little to know estrogen you just helped him amplify the mental side effects of tren as well as kill a good majority of the gains he could have made as well as make training miserable for him since his joints will be dry and achey

not so much talk about tren nor ml / mg except from people who post vague statements about things they dont really have business posting about because they need to proof read what they are typing before they post or at least post another vague post but with attention to the smallest over looked detail that makes you look inexperienced. That said its all about receptors

There always is. I just can't believe how hostile certain individuals have become.

My whole point was when a person has trouble on Tren its normally because they are taking too much. 200 mgs of tren ace is plenty if you do not want to cause negative health effects.
Any one who wants to disagree is entitled too, but lets tame the hostility.Lets try to maintain civility in the Forum in the way we reply to another brothers post.

I just had this type of debate over Test-P..................Opinions ..We all have are own about everything from ice cream, to breast type,to cars...........That doesn't make them facts..To challenge or make bold statements that go against the grain,,, proof is needed,,,,,ei. articles , medical sites ,something we can sink our teeth in and most of us will bite and look at what you have to say...................But as in previous debate,,,"it was in articles and forums",,doesn't fly............What articles, what forums ????..............WHO ARE THEY ???? hopefully you can see our point >>>

My whole point was when a person has trouble on Tren its normally because they are taking too much. 200 mgs of tren ace is plenty if you do not want to cause negative health effects.
Any one who wants to disagree is entitled too, but lets tame the hostility.Lets try to maintain civility in the Forum in the way we reply to another brothers post.

200 mgs May be plenty for YOU.

It isn’t written in stone. Some ppl can handle more and for longer periods of time.

This is based on your personal experience so please don’t discount the personal experience of others as well.

So posting you personal experience does have value and is an example for someone else to consider.

Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t use any ais on tren. You wrote this like it was law and that everyone isn’t different.

fail

There always is. I just can't believe how hostile certain individuals have become.

That's just how it is here man. It's even worse on BOP. Don't take it personally.

I know a guy on my home board who is 260 lean and doesn't run more than 160mg of Tren E, with 200 test and 240 EQ. He's never used more than 1 bottle of Tren in one cycle.

Last edited:
Yeah.....................Over here IF you make bold statements and challenge the norm.........WE require proof,,I don't think that's hostile, I think that's sound and wise...Think of it as the "show me state"
And that I know a guy...we all know guys...And Argon Texas Instrument...I personally asked you twice.................For you to post your proof....still nothing..

Yeah.....................Over here IF you make bold statements and challenge the norm.........WE require proof,,I don't think that's hostile, I think that's sound and wise...Think of it as the "show me state"
And that I know a guy...we all know guys...And Argon Texas Instrument...I personally asked you twice.................For you to post your proof....still nothing..

Lol, see what I mean?

Zion, I refuse to go in circles with you again. You ignored my last few posts in that thread you're referring to. Read them and perhaps you can have some closure. If not, there's nothing I can do to help you, as I know this is still eating away at you.

Tren for life..... erryday ...
just make sure you use that aggression and that strength for good in the world and you’ll still get into heaven...

God: why did you do that?
you: I was on tren
God: oh, been there before.... hence all the trannies, we all make mistakes son
you: so I can enter the pearly gates?
God: nope

tren.... a sure fire way to burn in hell.

Just kidding

For me I see Tren as a personality changer If you're a nice guy you seem to get nicer more willing to help others and if you're a dick you seem to become a complete jerkoff but that's just what I see. As far as 200mgs a week for 6 weeks I guess I can see that lean guy who just wants to dry out a little more doing that but for most gym rats in here I would say a min. of 400mgs a week with other compounds for 8 weeks is the protocol these days. As far as Letro goes I wouldn't use it unless your e2 is extremely high and need to take it down as fast as you can. Letro can completely kill your estrogen level so I really never used it I think I read once it will kill 98% of your level.

I’ve tried tren a few times never got much past mid 200’s mg per week.

This last time i ran it with mast and virtually all sides were non existent.

Game changer for me.

I’ve tried tren a few times never got much past mid 200’s mg per week.

This last time i ran it with mast and virtually all sides were non existent.

Game changer for me.
Mast for some reason makes me puke once a day

Brother...............I have bigger fish to fry,,,You are the last of my worries...

Glad to hear it. No need to bring up old skeletons then. And no need to make such a big deal about me not having "proof" when no one here has proof most of it is Bro-ology anyway, lol.

Last edited:
For me I see Tren as a personality changer If you're a nice guy you seem to get nicer more willing to help others and if you're a dick you seem to become a complete jerkoff but that's just what I see. As far as 200mgs a week for 6 weeks I guess I can see that lean guy who just wants to dry out a little more doing that but for most gym rats in here I would say a min. of 400mgs a week with other compounds for 8 weeks is the protocol these days. As far as Letro goes I wouldn't use it unless your e2 is extremely high and need to take it down as fast as you can. Letro can completely kill your estrogen level so I really never used it I think I read once it will kill 98% of your level.

You've actually seen Tren make people nicer?

Back