• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Confirms Suicide by Hanging

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Confirms Suicide by Hanging

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy has just been released and it confirms what our sources told us this week ... he committed suicide by hanging himself.

The New York City Chief Medical Examiner confirmed the cause of death, refuting conspiracy theories that the disgraced financier may have been murdered.

As we first reported ... Epstein's blood vessels in his eyes popped when his air supply was cut off by the bed sheet that was wrapped around his neck. We were told he suffered petechial hemorrhaging ... which occurs when someone hangs himself or is strangled or smothered.

Authorities say they're confident this was a hanging.

As you know by now ... Epstein also suffered multiple fractures in his neck bones caused by the way the hanging occurred. We're told the bed sheets were tied to the top of a bunk bed and Epstein either hurled himself off the top bunk, or had his feet to the ground and hurled himself forward to cut off his air supply.

Authorities believe the former is true ... and could explain why his hyoid bone was fractured. Epstein attempted suicide on July 23 and was placed on suicide watch but taken off 6 days later.

The fallout from Epstein's suicide has been swift. Two prison guards were suspended and the warden was reassigned following major lapses in protocol at the correctional facility.

As we reported ... the guards fell asleep and didn't check on Epstein for several hours. After Epstein killed himself, the guards tried to cover up the lapses. A judge is now demanding answers.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/16/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-confirms-suicide-by-hanging/

To me this still smells of a possible coverup and the ME was coached in what to say as reputations and careers were on the line. How could he kill himself with a sheet that's most likely very weak fabric that will tear easily? Hurling himself off the bed should have resulted in a head injury. Still so many questions than answers.

When the guards entered the cell they could be heard saying "Breathe Epstein breathe" as they were choking him to death?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

He was taken off suicide watch, the cameras failed, and a temporary guard was assigned to him, how convenient. I call BS, he was murdered!

He was taken off suicide watch, the cameras failed, and a temporary guard was assigned to him, how convenient. I call BS, he was murdered!
Not to mention his cell mate was removed the night before. Now tell me...

I killed him. 16k job. You’d do the same. He was trash. Still got his list..... so who likes to hunt humans ? I know I do.

You ready?

Lets go....

load up on guns.... bring ya friends ;)

I killed him. 16k job. You’d do the same. He was trash. Still got his list..... so who likes to hunt humans ? I know I do.

You ready?

Lets go....

load up on guns.... bring ya friends ;)

You need to up your game! They low balled you. They are worth more than that. lol

Last edited:
You did a Clinton kill-list hit #67 or whatever for... $16,000? What a chump.

Those go for $2-5 million.
Its more of a ‘enjoying the sport’ kind of thing. I’m like Tom Brady, I’ll take pay cuts just to stay on the team....

Try hanging yourself with a way out and I promise. You take the way out... It's. Human instinct to survive. Naturally we'd panic and put out feet down. N stand..
This dude was murdered. Booyaa

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Try hanging yourself with a way out and I promise. You take the way out... It's. Human instinct to survive. Naturally we'd panic and put out feet down. N stand..
This dude was murdered. Booyaa

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It's like trying to drown yourself in a bucket of water.

giphy.gif

Now the plot thickens...if he signed a will 2 days before he died then he was paranoid someone would kill him. Wonder who he left money to...
Supposedly the only likely heir was to his brother.

Back