• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hate Long Hauls

butchsandance77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I really don’t like long haul flights makes me feel like shit. And there isn’t enough coffee in the world

Got any tips on how to get over this jet lag blah!!!

3 somas on a empty stomach

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Bloody Mary’s will do the trick. Fuck the coffee. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I don't know how far you're going but a good 10 hours messes me up, especially going to Europe from the US. That direction is terrible. Takes me 4 days to unfuck myself then it's time to leave. The other way isn't so bad though. Stay up as long as possible them crash when I get home and I'm fine. Adderall doesn't even help either

what wears you down is the pressurization, not the time change. I pass out almost immediately after the wheels leave the ground, thats when the outflow valve starts to clontrol cabin pressure and the safety valves close

what wears you down is the pressurization, not the time change. I pass out almost immediately after the wheels leave the ground, thats when the outflow valve starts to clontrol cabin pressure and the safety valves close

The sleep quality on the plane is very low. Similar to waking up after a shitty nap and feeling groggy until it's bedtime.

Man I need the ambien...speaking of I need some where can i pick some up..lol...flying from philly to Seattle today then Seattle to Boston in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drink lots of water and go for long walks AFTER you reach destination .Stay out of coach and fly first class if possible -Luck-OD

The sleep quality on the plane is very low. Similar to waking up after a shitty nap and feeling groggy until it's bedtime.
My last flight I was so hungover I wanted to die, was in first class put the seat all the way back and slept the whole flight, woke up 15 minutes before landing best flight ever

23hrs in Transit Bangkok - Singapore to Sydney to Hobart
10hrs broken sleep last night.
Managed to get a ride in today unfuck my legs.
Airplane food is shit even the Vegetarian. Kids meals looked better. Stomach still feels like shit.

Just came back from Fiji that jacked me up for a week.

Id love to know the science behind why that happens.

I really don’t like long haul flights makes me feel like shit. And there isn’t enough coffee in the world

Got any tips on how to get over this jet lag blah!!!
Yes, testosterone....it gets rid of your estrogen

Sent from my FDA work phone

I’m on that shit brother Proviron 600mg weekly :)

After a couple of days started to come back to normal. Sleeping properly. Back to two a days and feeling strong again.

Back