• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Banned from every payment option.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, western union- banned, cash app-blocked, zelle- won’t accept debit cards. What the hell can I do now? Anyone still do money gram? Fuck me...

5 minute response from a few good folks repping here. You guys are great. I’ll try to work something out. Thanks Turkeybacon you’re a good dude. DQ, Custom, excellent as always. The sky is not falling after all.

Zelle works with your bank account too. I've sent money with Zelle to some entities before using my checking account as the funding source. To get totally blocked on Zelle you must have violated the TOS somehow.

I have heard cash app is blocking people more these days and not sure why.

Last edited:
Fuck Moneygram...they are getting to Nazi levels now as well.

Cash app blocked you or your source? For cash or bitcoin

Ok, western union- banned, cash app-blocked, zelle- won’t accept debit cards. What the hell can I do now? Anyone still do money gram? Fuck me...
CIM? Money gram is the only one that banned me so far and it happened quickly after my second time using. Oddly enough I’m still able to use MG via Wal mart to Wal mart

CIM? Money gram is the only one that banned me so far and it happened quickly after my second time using. Oddly enough I’m still able to use MG via Wal mart to Wal mart

If your source accepts W2W that's good but still...

bitcoin atm? Im gonna try this one soon as my bank and CC dont allow bitcoin purchases anymore...

Venmo is another decent option that I see being used.. Paypal owns it thought so be careful. Paypal bans everyone.

I’ve been banned from western union and money gram! I’m kinda in the same boat here

Cash app blocked you or your source? For cash or bitcoin

I was banned from Cash App for violation of Squares terms of service. Here is the screenshot of the email I received from them. And this was from me sending bitcoin to a very good source who is on quite a few boards and . IMG_0316.jpg

I was banned from Cash App for violation of Squares terms of service. Here is the screenshot of the email I received from them. And this was from me sending bitcoin to a very good source who is on quite a few boards and .

How long ago was this? If recent, looks like Cashapp is now doing what Coinbase has been doing. So to me, people should be very careful with cashapp in relation to bitcoin transfers and taking the same precautions as with using Coinbase. Don't use cashapp to directly transfer to a source but to another wallet then to your good source.

Last edited:
How long ago was this? If recent, looks like Cashapp is now doing what Coinbase has been doing. So to me, people should be very careful with cashapp in relation to bitcoin transfers and taking the same precautions as with using Coinbase. Don't use cashapp to directly transfer to a source but to another wallet then to your good source.

Back in March. One of the problems is that the sources are telling its customers to use the cash app for its simplicity in not needing another wallet. And they can seize your money but luckily I got mine out before they did.

Back in March. One of the problems is that the sources are telling its customers to use the cash app for its simplicity in not needing another wallet. And they can seize your money but luckily I got mine out before they did.

Yea that sucks and I plan to not use cashapp often except to buy coin and move it to another wallet right after purchase. A lot of these places are now cracking down due to pressure from the government most likely. As for seizing money, I would only put in what I can afford to risk in that event.

Sources need to be aware that cashapp is just as risky as the other methods.

You can always go for crypto exchange. Those are in top 10 allow to receive crypto by using debit card. A couple of clicks and you have crypto funds in a matter of minutes ready to be send wherever you want.

If you are interested I suggest to take a look on BINANCE

Otherwise you can use BITCOIN ATM which works the same as normal AT only with cryptocurrency. You can use BITCOIN ATM RADAR to look for nearest atm

I was banned from Cash App for violation of Squares terms of service. Here is the screenshot of the email I received from them. And this was from me sending bitcoin to a very good source who is on quite a few boards and . View attachment 43029

Wow.

Thanks a lot for posting this. Very valuable info right here. Shows that your source has been flagged and cashapp banning people like other transfer services are.

Get Shredded!

Yes exactly, No more direct transfers from cashapp

Wow.

Thanks a lot for posting this. Very valuable info right here. Shows that your source has been flagged and cashapp banning people like other transfer services are.

Yes exactly, No more direct transfers from cashapp
Now people who use cashapp to buy coin to pay sources should definitely be aware of this development as this method may soon be blocked for most people. They need to be very careful with cashapp or any other method.

Why don't you guys use Bitcoin. Very fast and secure method. If you are new there's tons of articles out there on how to buy bitcoins.
Since in my country everything is being too stupid with these payments I always use Bitcoin. For buying & selling.

If I want to buy Bitcoin I go to Cex.io (not promoting this website, but it's the one I am using). I buy bitcoin in here or another alternative is by finding someone to meet in person and do the transaction. I give him money, he gives me bitcoins. Everything takes around 10 minutes (until 1-2 confirmations) in the meantime you can chit - chat for a bit.

For selling Bitcoin, I do the same thing either I go to cex.io and sell those for the current market price or because a lot of people from my country are interested and investing in bitcoin I sell them at 2-3% higher than current market price. So I make profit by selling products and on top of that I make more profit by selling Bitcoins to them. Simple as that.

I see majority of the vendors started accepting bitcoin or some other cryptocurrencies which is a good thing.

Cash app can do BC with your bank acct. Pretty cool and I'm pretty sure it's through PayPal so it's safe as well.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Why people use WU, MG, wire transfer ect i do not know. Why sources still accept these methods again imo is crazy!

Bitcoin or Monero is all you ever will need.

It might just keep the larger buyers out of prison too :)

You need to read up on some posts in here about cashapp. Seems it's not so safe anymore

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ok cool thanks bro.
Never used it personally.
Sorry for giving out bad info.
That's never my intention.
What has happened in general?

I was banned from Cash App for violation of Squares terms of service. Here is the screenshot of the email I received from them. And this was from me sending bitcoin to a very good source who is on quite a few boards and . View attachment 43029

Ok cool thanks bro.
Never used it personally.
Sorry for giving out bad info.
That's never my intention.
What has happened in general?

Check out the posts from Suraonyx23 I quoted mentioning he got banned from cashapp because he transferred btc to a source. This means you have to be very careful with any payment methods now. To me CIM soon will become the best option, if sources are willing to go that route for their customers.

Robolics takes CIM and I've never had any issues doing it. Plus they have quality stuff and great customer service.

So is it safe to buy bitcoin on cashapp, transfer to another wallet (breadwallet) and then transfer to source wallet?

Back