• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Banned from every payment option.

IML Gear Cream!
So is it safe to buy bitcoin on cashapp, transfer to another wallet (breadwallet) and then transfer to source wallet?

100% yes. You just have to make sure after you purchase your bitcoin via cashapp that you then transfer the bitcoins to your wallet first before sending them to where they’re eventually going.

So basically:

Buy bitcoins at cashapp ->
Transfer cashapp bitcoins to your wallet ->
Send bitcoins to make payment from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% yes. You just have to make sure after you purchase your bitcoin via cashapp that you then transfer the bitcoins to your wallet first before sending them to where they’re eventually going.

So basically:

Thanks, that's what I figured. Cashapp is so much better than coinbase. I am still waiting on funds to clear on coinbase, whereas on cashapp I had the bitcoin in my wallet in ~5 minutes.

Thanks, that's what I figured. Cashapp is so much better than coinbase. I am still waiting on funds to clear on coinbase, whereas on cashapp I had the bitcoin in my wallet in ~5 minutes.

You’re welcome bro hope that helps..

Coinbase sucks a big one.

Cashapp is where it’s at. Extremely fast turn around time when transferring

Good stuff P!

Max

are You using your real name with western union??? If so why. Just curious. If you send money WU as long as you are confident in your entity you ares Sending money then use a fictitious name. And if you are worried about losing a lot of $$ in case something goes sideways send more then 1 payment .

I don’t want to jinx myself but I have never had a problem with Coinbase. I but my coins and transfer to my wallet.. it takes 2 seconds to buy and maybe 5 min to transfer. One time I took like a half hr but it was late in the afternoon...
but you are correct once it is transferred from a buying house to a external wallet the funds are almost untraceable...

are You using your real name with western union??? If so why. Just curious. If you send money WU as long as you are confident in your entity you ares Sending money then use a fictitious name. And if you are worried about losing a lot of $$ in case something goes sideways send more then 1 payment .

A new option will be coming that is easy and very simple.

Max

I don’t want to jinx myself but I have never had a problem with Coinbase. I but my coins and transfer to my wallet.. it takes 2 seconds to buy and maybe 5 min to transfer. One time I took like a half hr but it was late in the afternoon...
but you are correct once it is transferred from a buying house to a external wallet the funds are almost untraceable...

I see you like to live your life on the edge bro... been a while man good to see you here!

So far W/U has been on point for me! Although I’ve tried the bitcoin route I have never had success with it after 3 tries I gave up.. not comfortable with using it yet I’m just to old school..

Get Shredded!
Coinmama works for me as got verified in 30 minutes and made my first coin purchase which went thru quickly.

XOOM PAYMENT APP:
One option that may be available is Xoom, similar to WU/MG without the excessive fees. It transfers money from US to overseas. PayPal did acquire this company for $1.1 bil. Xoom specializes in fast transfers to over 70 countries, Europe, Mexico, India, the Philippines, China and Brazil. You can send up to $25,000 to some countries, though in others the limit is $10,000 and in others, it’s lower. You pay by bank account, debit card or credit card, and most transfers arrive within minutes. Xoom partners with major banks abroad, allowing users to have money delivered to bank accounts or, in some countries, for cash pickup or as mobile phone reloads. Cash pickups are available at thousands of locations including Walmart and OXXO. It is an app and again a person MAY use a credit or debit card, which is cool because most do not allow the use of Credit Cards.

XOOM PAYMENT APP:
One option that may be available is Xoom, similar to WU/MG without the excessive fees. It transfers money from US to overseas. PayPal did acquire this company for $1.1 bil. Xoom specializes in fast transfers to over 70 countries, Europe, Mexico, India, the Philippines, China and Brazil. You can send up to $25,000 to some countries, though in others the limit is $10,000 and in others, it’s lower. You pay by bank account, debit card or credit card, and most transfers arrive within minutes. Xoom partners with major banks abroad, allowing users to have money delivered to bank accounts or, in some countries, for cash pickup or as mobile phone reloads. Cash pickups are available at thousands of locations including Walmart and OXXO. It is an app and again a person MAY use a credit or debit card, which is cool because most do not allow the use of Credit Cards.
Be careful with Xoom as Paypal now owns it and I am sure they will change Xoom's policies to be in line with its own. I would not be surprised if Xoom/Paypal soon starts banning people from that platform for making transfers to flagged accounts/addresses.

As with any new payment platform, be very careful and watch the TOS's of them.

Most definitely. New isn’t always better. Just some info, it’s nice if you can’t do WU/MG or only have a credit card w overseas pickup.

Max

Xoom reversed my recent transaction to a sponsor within 15 minutes. An email I got from customer service said my transaction was "questionable." Then I tried to pay the sponsor(who was awesome about this whole situation) with PayPal (I didn't know PayPal owned Xoom) and they wouldn't let me transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal card so I could pay the sponsor. They said I needed to send them a pic of my DL and pic of last bank statement which I did and they still blocked me. I complained again last Tuesday and an hour later got an email saying my PayPal account has been closed. WTF???

The lesson: avoid using Xoom to send overseas payments if you want to keep your PayPal account. Fuck those PayPal Nazis.

Xoom reversed my recent transaction to a sponsor within 15 minutes. An email I got from customer service said my transaction was "questionable." Then I tried to pay the sponsor(who was awesome about this whole situation) with PayPal (I didn't know PayPal owned Xoom) and they wouldn't let me transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal card so I could pay the sponsor. They said I needed to send them a pic of my DL and pic of last bank statement which I did and they still blocked me. I complained again last Tuesday and an hour later got an email saying my PayPal account has been closed. WTF???

The lesson: avoid using Xoom to send overseas payments if you want to keep your PayPal account. Fuck those PayPal Nazis.

Damn. That is a bad experience for sure. I personally have never had that happen, ever. Maybe you or the OP were flagged.? IDK. It does suck when PayPal is involved. I have seen this happen w almost every single payment method. I always have contingency plans for everything. Seems like they have a special dept dedicated to doing this shit. It actually started because foreign workers were sending a lot of money home overseas and avoiding US GOVT taxes. Always something! Thanks for the heads up. I am sure to encounter it now! Lol

Max

Sorry that happened to you thus my warning.

Yep. The Xoom transaction was to Vietnam so I don't know why they shafted me...China I would understand. I honestly don't understand why sponsors are afraid of Zelle. It's hooked up with so many banks and credit unions. I'm literally down to using ok me sponsor since he takes cash in mail. Luckily he has quality stuff and he's domestic.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep. The Xoom transaction was to Vietnam so I don't know why they shafted me...China I would understand. I honestly don't understand why sponsors are afraid of Zelle. It's hooked up with so many banks and credit unions. I'm literally down to using ok me sponsor since he takes cash in mail. Luckily he has quality stuff and he's domestic.
Seems certain countries are on Xoom blacklist

I wish they had dispensaries like they do for the green stuff. A lot of PED’s help with pain, weakness, atrophy, cachexia, and many more benefits. Big Pharma makes sure to put the ki Bosh on that idea!

Max

So basically:

Cash app banned me for doing exactly this. I would transfer cash from my debit card to cash app, then use that cash to buy bitcoin. Then I would send the BTC to my personal Rahakott wallet before sending to source. Wasn't enough to protect me. Perhaps I should have used Rahakott's "strong mixing" feature. Sucks, cash app was so convenient.

Cash app banned me for doing exactly this. I would transfer cash from my debit card to cash app, then use that cash to buy bitcoin. Then I would send the BTC to my personal Rahakott wallet before sending to source. Wasn't enough to protect me. Perhaps I should have used Rahakott's "strong mixing" feature. Sucks, cash app was so convenient.

Really? That’s crazy first time I’ve heard of that

Ok, western union- banned, cash app-blocked, zelle- won’t accept debit cards. What the hell can I do now? Anyone still do money gram? Fuck me...
GC does MG.
Robo does CIM
They're both solid
DQ has new payment options as well

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

A lot of these sources are very solid and I wouldn't hesitate to use CIM (cash in mail) if it were the only viable option. You could always try a small order to test the waters.

A lot of these sources are very solid and I wouldn't hesitate to use CIM (cash in mail) if it were the only viable option. You could always try a small order to test the waters.
I've done CIM with Robo. He's solid!! BOGO test now too I believe.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I think now Cashapp monitors your transactions a few hops out like Coinbase does which means they can see your coin go to your external wallet and then from there to your source which happens to be flagged somewhere. So yes a tumbler is a good idea.

Coinmama should be an option to purchase coin. I closed my cashapp account...too risky.

Last edited:
Looks like Cashapp's no longer a safe method to buy coin to send to another wallet as they now watch where that goes from there. Time to ditch cashapp.

So basically:

I have always thought this was the only way to do it.

Back