• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH Blood Testing

Pin 10iu's then pull bloods 3 to 3.5 hrs after injection. As far as igf I've never tested mine so I'll let someone with more knowledge chime in

Whats the protocol for testing IGF-1 and serum levels? Thanks!
Serum - 10iu intra muscle 3ish hours before blood draw, preferably in a smaller muscle like biceps or triceps. Fasted is best.

18+ is a typical good score. Anything over 30....might be something else.

Igf - you need igf tested before you get igf levels using gh. Gh doesn't reduce your natural igf levels so, you need to know what they were before hand.

So if you go in before you start gh and you score 150,that's your baseline. The gh will elevate you above that number and that's how you'll tell if it's good or not.

4 weeks at a constant dose is plenty of time to get elevated igf. Timing during the day doesn't matter but, fasted am is really best for any type of testing.

80-100 points per unit daily is average. So if you use 3iu Ed, you'll want to see a 240-300 point increase.

Serum - 10iu intra muscle 3ish hours before blood draw, preferably in a smaller muscle like biceps or triceps. Fasted is best.

Igf - you need igf tested before you get igf levels using gh. Gh doesn't reduce your natural igf levels so, you need to know what they were before hand.

So if you go in before you start gh and you score 150,that's your baseline. The gh will elevate you above that number and that's how you'll tell if it's good or not.

4 weeks at a constant dose is plenty of time to get elevated igf. Timing during the day doesn't matter but, fasted am is really best for any type of testing.

80-100 points per unit daily is average. So if you use 3iu Ed, you'll want to see a 240-300 point increase.

Dang i got a 36 or 38 on hgh prime serum test. What gives you the high serum without gh? I know some peps do. Anything else?
Thanks

Serum - 10iu intra muscle 3ish hours before blood draw,

This!!! This was a test I did on pharmacom hgh a while back serum and 6 weeks later igf at 4iu a day wasn’t any good and prob a peptide
5a99d469688ac3cc79486478b525f6c3.jpg
43988cc2acc9f4ef6f43221b6f2cb212.jpg

So don’t rely on serum only get your igf tested as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This!!! This was a test I did on pharmacom hgh a while back serum and 6 weeks later igf at 4iu a day wasn’t any good and prob a peptide
5a99d469688ac3cc79486478b525f6c3.jpg
43988cc2acc9f4ef6f43221b6f2cb212.jpg

So don’t rely on serum only get your igf tested as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn mm. I've never done an igf but if i do gh again I'll get a baseline and igf bloodwork in the middle of it. Good to know about pharmacom

Thanks guys! I went the cheap route this time from a bigger sponsor on here. I should be testing in a week or 2.

Back